SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humblebrag - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:09 pm

^^^ We're SeanCatters, that's how we roll. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

humblebrag - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:10 pm

^Darn right!!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Perfect, umngirl! I do hope Sean will have the opportunity to plug his book. And in some ways, I hope they ask Sean and Catherine for advice on how to negotiate this period while the show is airing (actually, I hope that privately they allow f1 to talk to Catherine and get advice from her- she had the most healthy understanding that until the very end Sean was not hers so that looking back, she didn't need to be jealous).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Ashby is so precious! So happy for the Shull's & the Lowe's! And yay for them being at the premier!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Pandora commented on Cat's pic that she'll see them soon so looks like dinner with the Sabo's perhaps.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:56 pm

^Always a fun time. The husbands even share a birthday I believe or at least back-to-back birthdays.

I'm sure they will have fun meeting up with people they don't see often, like Lesley M and some of their friends who work for the show.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:09 pm

You're right, Jason and Seanie have the same birthday. I'm sure Cat will be excited to see Lesley, Sean probably not as much.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:11 pm

^Lol. He can go hang out with Elan.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:13 pm

^^ reunited and it feels so good! Smiley

And it's going to be in the 70's tomorrow. You're welcome SeanCat!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:16 am

@clmgiudici: Hello LA Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:04 am

I am so excited to see The Lowe's tonight more than anything else!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:29 pm

^Me too!!

Good Monday Morning SeanCatters!!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98