SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usa - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jaspats Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:50 pm

Merry, Merry Christmas!!! You all and the Lowes are a blessing to me. Best gift all year round!!!! So happy for all the pictures they shared with us.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

usa - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:34 pm

The marms coming through for us again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joy to the world! I love my Gubs Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Sometimes wishes do come true. Thanks Marms, Here's to the adorable Cynthia and child. handwave
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:34 pm

Merry Christmas all!! Love all the family photos! So happy to see they are having a wonderful first Christmas as newlyweds! Hope everyone has a great day! :santakisses

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:25 pm

Her throwback dance video from two years ago that we've seen before.
Sidenote: I think she was in this onesie this morning in the picture with Cynthia.

@clmgiudici: Christmas Jams [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:45 am

Ahhh the final hours of Christmas. I hope everyone had a lovely day. Thank you all for the sweet holiday wishes the last couple days. It's so wonderful that, above and beyond our couple, this forum is filled with kind, caring people who always have a special message for each other on holidays. We are lucky fans of a very special couple and we are lucky and caring friends to each other. Hugs to each and every one of you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:05 am

Hahaha (forgive me for laughing at this, Catherine)

@clmgiudici: I can't sleep. There's a snorchestra concert at the Lowe house. ( music, snore, dog, blonde boy, dog, snore, music)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:02 am

lipsis wrote:Hahaha (forgive me for laughing at this, Catherine)

@clmgiudici: I can't sleep. There's a snorchestra concert at the Lowe house. ( music, snore, dog, blonde boy, dog, snore, music)
Just have to laugh with you too lipsis, that's just hysterical and it brings to mind so clearly a picture of the Lowes and doggies all snoring Christmas carols in harmony cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:06 pm

^^^ I can so relate Catherine. I often lay in bed wide awake trying to figure out who is snoring louder, Hubby or the Golden Retriever!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy 11 months Lowebirds

Eleven months down, eternity to go. (Bride, heart, BB) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Love Catherine's Caption!!!!

Happy 11months Anniversary to The Lowes!!! May God continue to bless their marriage.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:46 pm

lipsis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Happy 11 months Lowebirds

Eleven months down, eternity to go. (Bride, heart, BB) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Happy 11 months anniversary Mr. And Mrs. Sean Lowe! Be BLESSED with many many more!  hearthumbsup  hearthumbsup :sprinklehearts  :sprinklehearts
Oh.The.Morning.After! Good Morning SeanCatters!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98