SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Happy 11 months to a wonderful couple . May their love continue to grow and grow.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:05 pm

Totally blanked on it being their 11 month anniversary until Catherine posted it. So happy 11 months to them. And yes, many, many more to come.

P.S. Thanks to Sean for my new avi. Smiley

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:18 pm

^^ looks good girlie!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:29 pm

11 months, almost oldly weds. How wonderful for Sean and Catherine to be on the threshold of their first year. How wonderful for all of us who admire and  love them. clapping!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Awww!! I love Cat's caption, "Eleven months down, eternity more to go." Happy 11 months wedding anniversary Sean and Catherine Lowe!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Looks like she's going to her reunion

@clmgiudici: Romy and Michelle made me do it. DFW ✈️ SEA

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:08 pm

^Glad to see she changed her mind about going. Wonder if a certain tall, Texan blonde is going with or if he is staying home while she's in Seattle for a few days.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:17 pm

^^^ We will know soon enough, I guess. Regardless, it'll be nice that she can see her Lola and her friends for the holiday. Perhaps she's on the same flight as Marms?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:25 pm

^I'm leaning towards him not going just because I feel like it would be more of a distraction. I'd love to be wrong though and have him go to Seattle for a few days too. Whatever the case, as long as they are together for New Years I don't care.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:21 pm

11 months already!! Happy Anniversary to you Sean and Catherine!
Looking forward to "celebrating" your 1 year next month!! cheerleader

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:24 pm

^^ I agree. My gut says no Sean this trip. Besides the distraction, they'd have to get a sitter for the girls and we already know that they will be gone a portion of Seanuary.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:16 pm

Lucky Catherine

Rare Moments ✈️ @liketoknow.it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98