SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:31 pm

I don't really think anything bad about it. I'm sure that Josh wouldn't have spent alot of time with other girls if Andi had a problem with it. Andi's friend, Taylor, was there so she could have possibly been spending time with her friends too. Also, girls seem to attack Josh and ask for pictures so I think that it was simply girls asking for a picture. I really don't think that it bothers Andi. She knows how much Josh loves her.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Pretty sure she mostly cares that she was the one going home with Josh!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:46 pm

mamahamme wrote:Did anyone else notice the 4 pictures Josh took with other women last nite? One even made the comment "Josh is bringing in the new year with a lot of women" I love Andi and Josh to the end but this sort of breaks my heart for Andi. All this and she was even there. Thumbs up to her for being a strong lady! I don't think I could be so nice. Please don't get mad at me. I love all the positive energy on here. Just feeling a little anxious over the pictures. Let me know if I should be reprimanded. LOL

We all know I am not a huge fan of Andi personally, but this is where I see that this relationship has helped her grow. With Stephanie's birthday, the girls asking Josh for pics, etc. upset her and she got testy. I think now Andi has grown and realize that it doesn't matter who Josh takes a pic with, he loves her and she is the one going home with him. I say good for Andi. A healthy relationship needs time together, but also the freedom to do your own thing and not have to be with each other all the time. These pics show that both Andi and Josh are confident in their relationship and so can enjoy a party and not have to spend every second together.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:48 pm

mamahamme wrote:My PM's what's that? I am not the brightest person on computers. laugh out loud  I need all the help I can get. I am 200% JODI fan I thought Andi looked absolutely stunning last nite!

I just sent you a private message. Click on your messages right under the header at the top of the page. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Yea I wouldn't worry if I were you. It's not like a barrage of women like how it used to be when their season just concluded or when he was in Athens. One thing that Josh has proven both on and off the show is that he is very much in touch with Andi and her feelings. She knows her fiancé is hot and women would drool over him - that's something she has gotten accustomed to. As was said, I think Josh being the gracious one as he is was just trying to please fans, that's it. He only has eyes for Andi and no other woman for the past 30yrs of his life has made him feel the way Andi does. Besides, those ladies who posed with Josh don't hold a candle to Andi, so I won't worry at all.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:18 pm

I thought it was really cool to see pictures that show Andi hanging out with all of Josh's friends and Josh hanging out with all of Andi's friends. I noticed too that Kelly's fiancé was liking Chad's pictures. It's nice to see that Andi's friends and Josh's friends are all coming together. It also must have been fun for them to have Chandler and I would assume Steph there too.

It's similar to their four day trip in Tampa. We know Andi spent a lot of time with just Lauren and Steph without Josh there. I think they're at the point in their relationship where everything is just so comfortable. They don't need to be together attached to the hip 24.7 - even though they've been living together since May. Let's also remember they're adults. Just like Andi has taken pictures with just guys, Josh can take pictures with girls too laugh out loud they're both really good with taking pictures with people that ask.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:27 pm

aviej wrote:Yea I wouldn't worry if I were you. It's not like a barrage of women like how it used to be when their season just concluded or when he was in Athens. One thing that Josh has proven both on and off the show is that he is very much in touch with Andi and her feelings. She knows her fiancé is hot and women would drool over him - that's something she has gotten accustomed to. As was said, I think Josh being the gracious one as he is was just trying to please fans, that's it. He only has eyes for Andi and no other woman for the past 30yrs of his life has made him feel the way Andi does. Besides, those ladies who posed with Josh don't hold a candle to Andi, so I won't worry at all.

I agree with you aviej. Andi is the only woman who has given Josh that IT feeling and he's not letting that go. Also Andi has admitted that Josh is super faithful. Most of the time when Josh takes pictures with other women they tag her.

I am disappointed that we did not get very many pictures of Andi and Josh last nite. We also did not see one with Chandler and Stephanie.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:30 pm

soccerman333 I found the pm. I feel so important I figured it out.laugh out loud

Aviej you're so right. That was the first thing I noticed was Andi's beauty so far exceeds everyone. So glad they found each other. Plus I have notices when they do an interview Josh is always so complimentary towards Andi.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:10 pm

@jmurbulldog 1hr I am normally not an Oregon fan but today I most definitely am! #GoDucks

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 1f49c

SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 8367-910 SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 I_got_13 SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm with Josh! Usually not, today am.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:52 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Where is Eden?? This just happened: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :bigsmile:

Eden Pollinger ‏@edenpollinger  · 3h3 hours ago  
Happy new year @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog! Hope we'll get to see your wedding televised in 2015 ! ♥️

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  · 42m42 minutes ago  
@edenpollinger Happy New Year to u Eden Smiley

Eden. So happy for you. clapping!
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:19 pm

@jmurbulldog: Do y'all think Ohio St. can make it a good game against Bama or are we in for 2 blowouts tonight!? U already know my thoughts ... #SEC

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 1f49c

SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 8367-910 SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 I_got_13 SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 SEC - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips