SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:16 pm

A red carpet??? Oh great...I didn't realize the night was supposed to be this big thing. Trying something new? It should be fun for the people involved im sure. It's a real life movie premiere. LOL

Back to top Go down

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:17 pm

sara11 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:It is 11:11 AM in CA.

Woah why are they there so early?? Maybe the "live" premiere isn't so live?

For these types of "events" they always get ready hours before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:23 pm

ABC press release:
Chris Harrison hosts this first-time live premiere event with a studio audience and past fan favorites from The Bachelor and Bachelorette series, as Bachelor Nation goes behind-the-scenes of Chris Soules’ everyday life and an up-close-and-personal look at some of the bachelorettes around the country who will try and capture his heart.

In “Episode 1901,” our Bachelor, who is living right next door to the mansion this season, is filled with anticipation and excitement. Fifteen stunning bachelorettes from around the country try to make a lasting first impression. One woman gives him a bear hug he won’t soon forget. A fun-loving country gal shows up in “Daisy Dukes” and cowboy boots. A mysterious secret admirer blindfolds Chris before he can see her and slips inside. Will he be able to find her? A woman with an unusual career brings him a medical cooler with a surprise inside. A six-foot tall striking blonde roars up on a motorcycle wearing a beautiful evening gown – and biker boots.  

But suddenly, Chris Harrison has a surprise – it’s time to start the party – but with only 15 bachelorettes? The women are equally shocked, but anxious to get the Bachelor’s attention, which some of them do with sexy moves. The first impression rose makes its appearance and it looks like the end of the night, but the evening has actually just gotten started. Harrison lures Chris away because there are 15 more women about to make their entrances. The original group of bachelorettes can only look on in horror as a seemingly endless parade of beautiful bachelorettes arrive and want to take over the scene, and the Bachelor. The party almost comes to a standstill when one beauty lets the pressure get to her and almost has a meltdown.

Thirty women – an all-time high – compete for the first impression rose. Chris finally offers the coveted rose to one bachelorette, who is surprised to be singled out of this group of outstanding lovely ladies.

A long, stressful night ends with the first rose ceremony of the season. However, there is one woman who is in trouble and might not make it through the night. In the end, a total of 22 women will toast to finding love with Chris. However, in a shocking turn of events, one woman pulls the Bachelor aside for what will be one of the most dramatic twists in Bachelor history.

A list of the bachelorettes will be released shortly.

Romantic and adventurous dates will reach new heights this season, testing the ladies’ perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions. Six women join Chris for the first date of the season at a pool party, but are shocked to find out that they will compete in a tractor race – in their bikinis. Eleven vivacious bachelorettes join Chris on an “apocalyptic” playground for a paintball shootout against some frightening zombies. Jimmy Kimmel surprises Bachelor Chris by taking over the show. Jimmy plans a date, brings a greased pig and even winds up in a hot tub. What happens when one of Chris’ dates convince him to crash a nearby wedding? In a very special date inspired by Disney’s new movie, “Cinderella,” Chris’ sisters help to choose which lady is most deserving of a fairy godmother makeover and a night at the ball she won't forget. It will be a magical date with Chris, but will the glass slipper fit? It’s a down-and-dirty trip to San Francisco for six bachelorettes, who are challenged to a grueling mud run – wearing wedding dresses, but it’s all for charity. The remaining women hit the road to Santa Fe, New Mexico, and are tested during a white water rafting group date, while one woman must overcome her fear of heights after she is selected for a romantic hot air balloon trip. Then it’s onto Deadwood, South Dakota, where celebrated county singers Big and Rich, throw down the gauntlet at a group date that leaves the women speechless. However, they also treat Chris and one fortunate bachelorette to a private concert. Chris takes one thrilled lady to visit his Arlington, Iowa, hometown for a big Friday night football game at his high school alma mater. The hometown dates are filled with emotions and revelations, but when the final three women travel to exotic Bali for the romantic overnight dates, there are even more shocking surprises awaiting our unsuspecting Bachelor.

As in the past, women will continue to be eliminated each week, but if at any point a woman should decide that she’s no longer interested in the Bachelor, she can reject his invitation to continue dating. Some lucky women will meet his family, and he will visit their hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the woman with whom he is most compatible.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr71268.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:A red carpet??? Oh great...I didn't realize the night was supposed to be this big thing. Trying something new? It should be fun for the people involved im sure. It's a real life movie premiere. LOL

Like their egos aren't inflated enough. I guess it's a great tool to fool more to being on the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:39 pm

First hour will be filled with any bach alum who what to promo anything. Ughhh, not Chris B. guess his infatuation with Andi and his times on BP just aren't enough. Then throw Courtney into the mix - double ughhh! My mute button will be working overtime for the first hour.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:47 pm

chrisbharrison
41 minutes ago
Final touches & final rehearsal for tonight's live premiere #TheBachelor #RedCarpet My man Raf explaining what a script is & that I should actually use it this time

addisonmarie -  Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 10899398_404461843040918_469008234_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:10 pm

Chris H. looks nice dressed down. I hope the night goes well for him.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:19 pm

DeAnna Stagliano ‏@DeAnnaPappas 4m4 minutes ago
So excited for #TheBachelor tonight! Em route to the premiere....baby #addisonmarie in tow!! @emilytuch http://instagram.com/p/xfDy9LhDrD/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:21 pm

I wonder where is tonight's live premiere gonna be. Good it is much warmer today! They probably start soon!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:23 pm

metalgirl wrote:Chris H. looks nice dressed down.  I hope the night goes well for him.  
I hope it goes well for everybody! handwave
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:48 pm

JK

Monday: Anne Hathaway, Chris Soules, Music from Heart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:52 pm

They're having a red carpet? This. is. hilarious. (so pretentious - for a freaking over the top reality dating show for goodness' sake). They just need to fill time with red carpet "interviews". Who is Trista wearing? Who the heck cares? When is the wedding? "Soon." Give me a break.
duh
They are praying for red carpet photos to circulate online tomorrow. They are praying that the chance to see a favorite former contestant will pique our interest. It's all seeming a little....desperate. And desperate just isnt sexy.
I for one, will skip the Longest! Episode! Ever! If anything truly interesting happens, I can read about it here.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 1 - Premier - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+51
jnc2985
Pandora
beader
Mommyof2
MiaHawk
moonpie
cindebugg
wandb
mindless
Aunties_Love
provenceguy