SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Good thing a lot of people think Josh is a gorgeous, handsome man those two are both equally yoked as far as their looks goes.... If she would have ended up with any other man from her season, none of them would have matched up to Andi in the looks department IMO..... The rest were meh, blah, blah and so bland....Yup...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Nick and Andi's relationship was weird and unhealthy to me and would never have worked in the real world because he was borderline obsessed with her. Their relationship was serious ALL THE TIME and he was so intense and could never just stop and have fun and be mindless with her. And yes she slept with both of them, because regardless of how I or anyone else feels about it, there are no rules against it and she was in a relationship with both of them.

After the show, Nick got even creepier and though some might think he was manipulated by producers, I don't. Maybe they nudged him but he did nothing out of character to me.

IMO he said that they slept together, not because he expected an answer to get closure, but because Andi said she was never in love with him and he got his feelings hurt and he was embarrassed so he made the decision to hurt her back by embarrassing her on live television. It wasn't at all surprising to me because when I watching the finale when she broke it off he kept making implications to them sleeping together and he always held it in his back pocket as his trump card.

What I got from the show is that Nick's a weirdo, who's generally harmless until he doesn't get his way, in which case he reverts to acting like a child and Andi dodged a bullet when she chose Josh, because any relationship she would've had with Nick would have been a train wreck waiting to happen.

I totally agree with everything you wrote.  I never saw Andi and Nick as a good fit.

He got very possessive of her starting right after their first 1-on-1. It was uncomfortable to watch and to listen to the things he would say about her and the rest of the guys and the fact that he tried to track her down at least two separate times, posted pictures of them together to SM, and wrote her a letter still saying she made the wrong choice and wanted a second chance months after she dumped him on a reality television show.. Yikes. Everyone should have known he would be like that though. Never trust a guy that takes selfies with the kissy face and then edits the crap out of his photos laugh out loud

Hate to be defensive about Nick but will say that at least he was into Andi during and then right after the Bachelor Bubble. What's Josh' excuse? I probably won't go quite as far as Kasha but think that Josh is slow to learn what Andi is doing to his relationship with his family.  I don't follow them on SM but have checked into the twitter/FB thread periodically. 

While I'm at it, I'm not seeing anything that shows them to be heading towards marriage let alone a tv wedding. Don't most future brides talk about dresses, invitations, etc? I'm sure I could have missed something but haven't heard of anything other than who will or won't be at the wedding. Maybe if CH asks them at the premier? I really can't see another TV wedding until/unless there's a Bachelor lead with a good storyline & ratings.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:24 pm

^ Considering the woman who taped him on the plane heard Nick himself say he was going to write her a letter, that tells me he had planned to do it all along. Like someone else said up thread, his behavior after the show was right in line with his behavior on the show. Not every single thing he did can be blamed on producers. If Nick gets that excuse, why can't Andi for some of that actions people apparently dislike?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Considering the woman who taped him on the plane heard Nick himself say he was going to write her a letter, that tells me he had planned to do it all along. Like someone else said up thread, his behavior after the show was right in line with his behavior on the show. Not every single thing he did can be blamed on producers. If Nick gets that excuse, why can't Andi for some of that actions people apparently dislike?  

That will never happen.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:28 pm

albean99 wrote:

Hate to be defensive about Nick but will say that at least he was into Andi during and then right after the Bachelor Bubble. What's Josh' excuse? I probably won't go quite as far as Kasha but think that Josh is slow to learn what Andi is doing to his relationship with his family. She seems very competitive when it comes to Aaron's fiance and it appears that A/J do more with her family than his. I don't follow them on SM but have checked into the twitter/FB thread periodically. 

While I'm at it, I'm not seeing anything that shows them to be heading towards marriage let alone a tv wedding. Don't most future brides talk about dresses, invitations, etc? I'm sure I could have missed something but haven't heard of anything other than who will or won't be at the wedding. Maybe if CH asks them at the premier? I really can't see another TV wedding until/unless there's a Bachelor lead with a good storyline & ratings.

Andi's family live in georgia which is why they do more with them. Joshs family doesn't live near them and his brothers football schedule doesnt allow for family get togethers very often. Has nothing to do with Andi IMO.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:28 pm

lurker11 wrote:Eagle Eye... I did think she was a little competitive, mostly her complaining about not getting a one on one and feeling the need to win arguments with JP and then others in her season.  Mostly I think I identify a lot with Andi and see a lot of times and situations where we react similarly and so I see that tense competitive vibe. She reminds me of every single one of my girlfriends in law school.  I don't think being competitive is bad, but it has to be channeled properly.

I just wanted to mention, how much I enjoy reading your opinions, very interesting. Especially the bold, which has been mentioned many times about Andi and her pal Kelly who at times act like school girls.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:35 pm

albean99 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

I totally agree with everything you wrote.  I never saw Andi and Nick as a good fit.

He got very possessive of her starting right after their first 1-on-1. It was uncomfortable to watch and to listen to the things he would say about her and the rest of the guys and the fact that he tried to track her down at least two separate times, posted pictures of them together to SM, and wrote her a letter still saying she made the wrong choice and wanted a second chance months after she dumped him on a reality television show.. Yikes. Everyone should have known he would be like that though. Never trust a guy that takes selfies with the kissy face and then edits the crap out of his photos laugh out loud

Hate to be defensive about Nick but will say that at least he was into Andi during and then right after the Bachelor Bubble. What's Josh' excuse? I probably won't go quite as far as Kasha but think that Josh is slow to learn what Andi is doing to his relationship with his family. She seems very competitive when it comes to Aaron's fiance and it appears that A/J do more with her family than his. I don't follow them on SM but have checked into the twitter/FB thread periodically. 

You don't follow them, but yet you say all these things. Did you know they spent two weeks straight with the Murray's in Tampa and KC and spent Christmas with them? We got pictures and tweets of Andi just spending time with just Lauren or Steph or Kacie. Did you know all of the Murray's were in Atlanta and they spent an early Thanksgiving together? Steph and her boyfriend spent NYE with them too.

Or about about their interviews from their charity events where they talked about buying a place together, who they will have in their wedding parties, how Andi wants Josh to be there for the trial run of dresses, how she wants a very plane, sleek dress, how they want 4-5 children and they will raise their family with faith because of how blessed they are that Lauren was cured of her brain tumor, etc. and all of that came from interviews. If you followed them and read a bit about them, you would know it's been heavily talked about.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:41 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Considering the woman who taped him on the plane heard Nick himself say he was going to write her a letter, that tells me he had planned to do it all along. Like someone else said up thread, his behavior after the show was right in line with his behavior on the show. Not every single thing he did can be blamed on producers. If Nick gets that excuse, why can't Andi for some of that actions people apparently dislike?  

That will never happen.....

We all have the right to our own opinion and complaining about what fellow board members post or believe is against the rules. Criticizing a cast member is perfectly okay and doesn't have to be "fair".  

Perhaps it's a good time to review the rules:  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines

Ash, re: your last post. I don't buy that A/J are seriously thinking about getting married anytime in the near future, especially Andi. I'll believe if/when I see it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:42 pm

I can not speak for Bean, but being the fact she is a moderator on this forum, I can promise you that she is as up to speed on this couple as myself or GA. And I can definitely say both GA and myself know probably as much as anyone on the fan threads, if not more. Not trying to pat ourselves on the back(yes, I am!), we are pretty good sleuthers!
So to your first paragraph--I would say yes, she did and does. 
We also knew a good 6 weeks ago at least of other facts regarding weddings not even mentioned on the forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Being that he is not illustrating any of that type of "not letting go" behavior with women since the ATFR scenario, I would put money on the fact that production took every opportunity to encourage Nick to pursue MEandI. 
History has shown in past seasons, that they have encouraged the F2 to believe there is still a viable chance for them. I will not speculate their ways as it is out there for anyone to find.

True this. No pattern of any type of "not letting go" behaviors with any women INCLUDING ANDI post ATFR.
After the shock of the break up and having time to process what actually happened, it makes perfect sense that Nick would have doubts about Andi's true feelings and serious questions. Too bad Andi couldn't find an ounce of empathy in her ice cold heart to show some of kindness to a man she obviously had strong feelings for and led on. Heartless! no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Well Andi maybe heartless, but to me Nick is spineless if what Nick fans think is true that he was railroaded into to his behavior after the show, that is not a man, that is one spineless little boy...

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:50 pm

albean99 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

ITA Albean.  When I look at pictures of her with Josh's family, she seems dead in her eyes.  Frankly, she looks like a Stepford wife to me.  I think your point about Andi being very competitive makes a lot of sense.  But either way, since ATFR she seems to have a hard edge, be unhappy and unnatural.

Last edited by SueSt on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom