Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion #2

Post by albean99 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:11 am

There's no sign of any interest in televising a wedding as of right now. I can't imagine leaving everything to the wedding planner unless Andi has no interest which is what I think anyway. I guess we'll see. Maybe they'll bring it up tomorrow.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12463

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:15 am

@albean99 wrote:There's no sign of any interest in televising a wedding as of right now. I can't imagine leaving everything to the wedding planner unless Andi has no interest which is what I think anyway. I guess we'll see. Maybe they'll bring it up tomorrow.  no idea

I respectfully disagree. Soooo much interest in a TV wedding on social media. Smiley If, it happens, planning starts right away and how do we know Andi has not been working "behind the scenes?" Yes, tomorrow maybe they will get asked, but I am not holding my breath.

Can't wait to see Jodi and Seancat. Smiley
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:20 am

@soccermom333 wrote:
@albean99 wrote:There's no sign of any interest in televising a wedding as of right now. I can't imagine leaving everything to the wedding planner unless Andi has no interest which is what I think anyway. I guess we'll see. Maybe they'll bring it up tomorrow.  no idea

I respectfully disagree.  Soooo much interest in a TV wedding on social media.  Smiley  If, it happens, planning starts right away and how do we know Andi has not been working "behind the scenes?"  Yes, tomorrow maybe they will get asked, but I am not holding my breath.

Can't wait to see Jodi and Seancat.  Smiley

I think albean was meaning there's no sign of interest in a tv from TPTB's angle at the moment.
umngirl

Female Posts : 19473

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:23 am

My aunt knows said wedding planner for the other weddings quite well as she is a wedding planner in the same area and has worked with her before. Smiley
It is certainly not unusual when you are engaged to have an idea of what type of attire, colors, themes and a whole other ton of things most girls dream about since little. 

These things can be gushed about, pinterested is the thing now-a-days, or blogged about without any contracts being signed, which is essentially what the WP deals with --the deets. Some women are very into the details, others not so much. Regardless, so much can be decided in ones mind before a date is set or a contract signed--registries for one, wedding websites for another.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29481

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:32 am

We can't make the assumption that Andi has not been deciding things PRIVATELY. Maybe we will hear more tomorrow. ;)
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:40 am

That will be one of the first questions asked, whether or not they are having a TV wedding.....
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:44 am

^I wouldn't be so sure about that. CH may asking when they are planning to have it or if planning has started, but that's about it I'm guessing.
umngirl

Female Posts : 19473

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:52 am

I agree, Umngirl. 
I also agree with you, Soccermom333. Privately decisions can be made. 
I will pm you with several of my thoughts.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29481

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:55 am

They already said they've been too busy to plan for a wedding in an article I read the other day. If there's a televised wedding, they won't be able to answer any questions so why would CH ask?

Or they'll announce a date, or they'll say they are enjoying being engaged, or they'll push back the date. JMHO

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43946

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:25 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:They already said they've been too busy to plan for a wedding in an article I read the other day. If there's a televised wedding, they won't be able to answer any questions so why would CH ask?

Or they'll announce a date, or they'll say they are enjoying being engaged, or they'll push back the date. JMHO

I definitely don't think they will push back the date. I believe they marry in 2015 and probably in late spring or early summer. JMHO ;) I do think they have been busy, but she does look at magazines and probably has an idea of what she wants.

I doubt they will announce a date but maybe just smile coyly and say the same thing they have always said, sometime this year. Smiley

Maybe not, and maybe TPTB have "other ideas" who knows??
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:39 am

This is JMO but I'm thinking it may be like Ali & Roberto and others who pushed back the date. I can't see a May wedding it they're too busy to plan now.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 12463

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:50 am

I think they will get married sooner rather than later, but wedding planning is extremely tricky and not everything has to be read into. Des and Chris are just now getting married and they were engaged a year before Andi and Josh. Sometimes things just take time.
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum