SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by SueSt Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:11 pm

MiaHawk wrote:This is sooooo much more entertaining than the current season. Imo. :drama 2pop

I'm not watching Chris' season - he ALWAYS bored me and i didn't like the way he ganged up on Nick.
But this is some BIG news, seriously. :yes: I hope whatever it is, continues....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:12 pm

If she's trying to make Josh jealous then she's even more pathetic than I ever could have imagined. Josh is so over it. Over. Done. Move on.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:12 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
SueSt wrote:I’m assuming (based on Nick’s bustle interviews in January) that Andi is the one that reached out to Nick.

And she recently said in an article that she needs a more mental connection than she had with Josh.

So she finally acknowledged she made the wrong choice with Josh and faced her actions for the way she treated Nick…

Again, for me, this is great for Nick.  From what I saw N&A had a once in a lifetime connection, so deep and powerful.  If she has apologized to him for abandoning it, then it must be bringing him some modicum of peace.

Andi must feel such a flood of relief to finally be done Josh.  Yes, he was her dream, the guy she thought she should be with and he was committed and handsome, but just not right.  To my eyes, it was always right with Nick, he was just too different from what she thought she wanted and she was too stubborn and afraid to go for it….

Nick also impressed me as a very thoughtful guy, someone that had could and would understand why Andi chose Josh.  He would understand why she treated him so poorly (as a defense) and would be able to forgive her if she took responsibility for her actions.

Who knows if it will develop into something, but either way I see the fact that they are talking again as a very positive development; a way for Nick to fully heal from their breakup.

I agree. Andi even agreeing to be in the same room with Nick, in a civil manner, to me, is a sign of her maturing......unless she just went along with the plans in order to be photographed with Nick in order to "stick it" to Josh.....just another theory..... :uptonogood

Maybe she was trying to make Josh jealous!

If she wanted to make Josh jealous for the purpose of Josh reconsidering their breakup and taking her back....I don't think Nick was the right guy for her to use for that. Probably turned Josh off even more to her, IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:14 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

I agree. Andi even agreeing to be in the same room with Nick, in a civil manner, to me, is a sign of her maturing......unless she just went along with the plans in order to be photographed with Nick in order to "stick it" to Josh.....just another theory..... :uptonogood

Maybe she was trying to make Josh jealous!

If she wanted to make Josh jealous for the purpose of Josh reconsidering their breakup and taking her back....I don't think Nick was the right guy for her to use for that.  Probably turned Josh off even more to her, IMO.

VERY true!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Didn't Andi post a IG pic of her and the girls at a hockey game with the same hat she is wearing in the pic at the bar?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:51 pm

SueSt wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:This is sooooo much more entertaining than the current season. Imo. :drama 2pop

I'm not watching Chris' season  - he ALWAYS bored me and i didn't like the way he ganged up on Nick.
But this is some BIG news, seriously.  :yes:  I hope whatever it is, continues....
I'm a bit confused. What is the BIG news? Andi hanging out with Nicl? Isn't that just speculation from a rag mag?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:56 pm

They maybe in the same bar but I think nick is friends with christy she probably invited him and in that picture it does not even look like andi is paying him any attention she looks like she is looking at her phone and nick looks like is looking at his they were probably being civil to one another but I do not think they are getting back together jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:57 pm

aviej wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I'm not watching Chris' season  - he ALWAYS bored me and i didn't like the way he ganged up on Nick.
But this is some BIG news, seriously.  :yes:  I hope whatever it is, continues....
I'm a bit confused. What is the BIG news? Andi hanging out with Nicl? Isn't that just speculation from a rag mag?

No Avie, no longer speculation. There are pictures proving it. Look upthread. Very disappointing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:01 pm

timfan wrote:They maybe in the same bar but I think nick is friends with christy she probably invited him and in that picture it does not even look like andi is paying him any attention she looks like she is looking at her phone and nick looks like is looking at his they were probably being civil to one another but I do not think they are getting back together jmo

Those pics are just one moment in time. We don't know how long they were there. There could have been other moments not captured like them talking, laughing, smiling etc. It also said Andi was dancing on the bar, and that's not shown so it's impossible to say that she didn't pay any attention to him.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:01 pm

IMO the picture may not be real.  It could be a photo of Nick superimposed through a layering.  

Per this website it doesn't look that hard to do

....Layering images over one another is a great way to give a photo a new background, juxtapose unlikely images, or fake a photo-op with your favorite celebrity.....

http://www.wikihow.com/Overlay-Pictures

Last edited by jen689 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 pm

jen689 wrote:IMO the picture may not be real.  It could be a photo of Nick superimposed through a layering.  

Per this website it doesn't look that hard to do

http://www.wikihow.com/Overlay-Pictures

If it's false, then I would think one or both of them would dispute it. Hopefully one of them will either confirm or deny.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:13 pm

I noticed Andi favorited a tweet about suing if the story wasn't true and that Nick is so classless laugh out loud and also another tweet about how if there were pictures of them together that were more damaging, they would have been in the magazine.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom