SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:06 pm

I love the new banner, 5 successful couples for the bach, that 's pretty good.
And what I noticed is those who have made it to the altar, are very strong couple with a lifetime potential.

I don't know about you, but to me, they all look like they are actually going to last a lifetime. Happy to be a bach/ette fan.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 15 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:57 pm

I love to see she is back living her life and dreams. Reality at it's best.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:16 pm

california90 wrote:She's living her dream, I'm really happy for her!!

Also came here to use the new emoticon... :Chris: hahaha how special.. the only contestant to ever get one!!

Me two!..so happy for her living her dreams with the love of her life beatingheart

Yeah..the one and only Charming Prince Siegfried deserves this two thumbs up : vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 15 813908399 vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 15 813908399
and oh..his dancing ability isn't that bad either....at least he has a great self-deprecating humor about it...laugh out loud...vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 15 813908399

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I love the new banner, 5 successful couples for the bach, that 's pretty good.
And what I noticed is those who have made it to the altar, are very strong couple with a lifetime potential.

I don't know about you, but to me, they all look like they are actually going to last a lifetime. Happy to be a bach/ette fan.

love the banner too....you are on a roll bleu!..great job! clapping!

i wouldnt say 5 successful couples out of 29 seasons of Romance (Drama?Comedy? laugh out loud) Reality TV is good. Compare to LITW successful couple's track record, this franchise is a bonker giggling . But yeah..its lovely to see 5 real couples could make it through the craziness of this show's format. :yes: IA with you Maggen..i am optimistic all of them will last.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:22 am

Whoever runs the Seahawks' Twitter account is a Bachelor fan laugh out loud.

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried
Let's go!!!! @seahawks second half strong! #Repete @jason_mesnick and Brandon:) 
And after the loss: 
Seattle Seahawks ‏@Seahawks
@chrisrsiegfried @Seahawks @jason_mesnick We both know the first impression doesn't always get the ring.
Who got Des's FI rose anyway?

vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:34 am

Ben, he had the son.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:08 am

Oh yes, thanks IG!

vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:09 am

Love this, do we think he's at all excited that Des is his wife? giggling

Still going to @ilovelucia tomorrow with @DesHartsock (Siegfried) Smiley #BachelorNation

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:48 am

bleuberry wrote:Love this, do we think he's at all excited that Des is his wife? giggling

Still going to @ilovelucia tomorrow with @DesHartsock (Siegfried) Smiley #BachelorNation

That is so sweet! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:53 am

bleuberry wrote:Love this, do we think he's at all excited that Des is his wife? giggling

Still going to @ilovelucia tomorrow with @DesHartsock (Siegfried) :) #BachelorNation

:yes: to the bolded, BachelorNation, she is all mine! Remind me of their date on the boat, how excited he was to spend time with Des, "she all mine". Seams like years ago. Very cute!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:57 pm

deshartsock
The Seahawks may not have won but I had such a blast with the ladies of @bridesofflorida yesterday showing my gown collection with @maggiesottero!! Thanks to all the brides who came by. I look forward to my next stop, Crystal's Bridal in Chicago last weekend of Feb. See you there! 

vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 15 10919619_839842239413475_1061043096_n

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:00 pm

I love that skirt. She looks great as usual!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom