SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:41 am

deshartsock
SO windy! But SO worth it! #tulipfestivalWA

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 26 11116833_1617913548441186_232982554_n

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 26 11077333_1586000104971862_6845859_n

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:16 pm

Des will be speaking at a bridal conference this July in Napa Valley. Smiley

http://lavandfab.com

deshartsock
I can't wait for this! Come join me in Napa for some creative fun at @Lavandfab!

We are THRILLED to announce today that DESIREE HARTSOCK will be a guest at LAV and FAB Creative Conference! See Desiree in a one-on-one interview style presentation where she talks business, blogging, fashion and life after the Bachelorette!

Desiree is best known for her season on ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’, where she met her husband Chris Siegfried. Aside from the cameras she is also an accomplished designer and bridal enthusiast. She grew up in Colorado where her love for art and design was first established. After high school Desiree packed her bags and moved to California to attend The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising where she graduated in 2006 with a degree in Fashion Design.

While in school her passion for design in the bridal industry continued to grow. Desiree’s work as a designer also gave her the knowledge and experience needed to understand the importance of quality and fit to flatter every shape. That passion is shown in everything she creates including the dresses she designed for her ‘desiree hartsock for maggie sottero’collection and the bridal jewelry for her ‘desiree for kv bijou’ collection.

Throughout her life, Desiree has loved and appreciated fashion, design, travel, weddings, athletics, and the never ending ways to obtain a healthier life. Her hope is to inspire and help others with their wedding planning needs while creating a community that builds each other up by offering topics and contributors that all women can relate to. Check out her blog and community at www.desireehartsock.com.

Desiree currently resides in Seattle, WA with her husband Chris Siegfried. When they aren’t out exploring the city, meeting up with friends or having a movie night in, they both seek to help others in their community through charity, church, service, and events.

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Shilosma Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 pm

[b]I love these two. They were just ment to be. :cutesmile!:
Shilosma
Shilosma

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Shilosma wrote:[b]I love these two.  They were just ment to be.   :cutesmile!:

ditto here...and i love tulips!!..translate to: i just need to grab adorable pic above as my avi giggling :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:02 am

Hi, I am way behind the times so hope I am not being an idiot as per usual here, but are they on Honeymoon? Embarassed Think this couple are so great one of the favourites!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:23 am

Gale1 wrote:Hi, I am way behind the times so hope I am not being an idiot as per usual here, but are they on Honeymoon? Embarassed Think this couple are so great one of the favourites!!

hi Gale

i guess not unfortunately. They had had their honeymoon in Hawaii. Me thinks the tulip trip just their usual mini romantic getaway Smiley. SCMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:55 am

The honeymoon was right after the wedding (2.5 months ago), they were away for a week.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:19 am

The WA tulip festival is only an hour or so north of Seattle -- simply beautiful! So I'm sure it was just a day trip.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:The honeymoon was right after the wedding (2.5 months ago), they were away for a week.

Oh my there I go again making a twit out of myself. Embarassed  It was the photo on page 25 that did it "Cheesin' before leaving for our honeymoon!" The other photos also got me going. Thanks for putting me on the right track again. I did think it was strange as I thought they had already been on their honeymoon.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 pm

laugh out loud No.biggie Gale, that was for throwback Thursday. Smiley They usually post old pics on Thursdays.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:
deshartsock
SO windy! But SO worth it! #tulipfestivalWA

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 26 11116833_1617913548441186_232982554_n

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 26 11077333_1586000104971862_6845859_n

awwww Tulips?  Tulips?!  Did they say tulips?!  Yay!!  giggling  Had to change my avi for them.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:34 pm

Looks good alwaystulips! yes

deshartsock
I'm rocking my blue for #autismawarenessday today! (lashes @noirlashlounge ) p.s. I'm parked + not driving recklessly. #partyon #drivesafe #wearblue

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 26 11055647_896396353753303_1952359092_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom