SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:36 pm

laugh out loud Great response from classy Des, as always!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Dumb sites desperate for clicks... not going to link to the article.

TVTagBachelor
So just how bitter are @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried that ABC won't air their wedding?

deshartsock
@Meredith2714 @tvtagBachelor @ChrisRSiegfried Of course we're not! We are so excited. 

Sorry for the double post. There, that should do it. laugh out loud

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·43s43 seconds ago
@tvtagBachelor @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried Find some real gossip to report! #HappyUpcomingWedding #DesChrisWedding

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Dumb sites desperate for clicks... not going to link to the article.

TVTagBachelor
So just how bitter are @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried that ABC won't air their wedding?

deshartsock
@Meredith2714 @tvtagBachelor @ChrisRSiegfried Of course we're not! We are so excited. 

@tvtagBachelor @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried Find some real gossip to report! #HappyUpcomingWedding #DesChrisWedding

Love it, GA!  I admire Des's classiness, but I am also glad for us to take of the gloves for her.

Oh and if anyone is sad about not having their wedding on tv now it might be MF since Nikki refuses to trash JPG for them and J&A are kaput and IMO Chris is boring, they could have used with a little good publicity and a sweet wedding.

I am so happy for Des and Chris to have their wedding with the taint of MF or CH on it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

TVTagBachelor

deshartsock

Very nice response from Bachspoilers. goteam

Last edited by Maggenzm on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Love it, GA!  I admire Des's classiness, but I am also glad for us to take of the gloves for her.

Oh and if anyone is sad about not having their wedding on tv now it might be MF since Nikki refuses to trash JPG for them and J&A are kaput and IMO Chris is boring, they could have used with a little good publicity and a sweet wedding.

I am so happy for Des and Chris to have their wedding with the taint of MF or CH on it.

Did you noticed how many times CH tried to get Nikki to say negative about JPG? It was so funny to watch. I bet he hated it when Nikki said " he is really a nice guy, I wish people knew him the way I did", that really shut him off, I love it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Yes - and with far more class than MF is capable of. cash bar anyone?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:33 pm

She's in Portland... what would one have done at Sugar Me?

sugarmepdx
SO lucky to have sugared this darling bride to be @deshartsock ! such a kind, genuine {did I mention beautifull girl! had fun chatting, laughing a ton and getting her wedding day ready! can't wait to see pics of the big day, this doll is going to be absolutely breathtaking. #thebachelor #thebachelorette #sugarme #sugarmepdx #sugarista at sugar me division

DesChrisWedding - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 4 10890698_398188063675709_16594186_a

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

DesChrisWedding - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Oddly enough, is it maybe hair removal?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Looks like hair removal, they call themselves sugaristas...

DesChrisWedding - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Sugaring for sure is hair removal. She's getting her bikini body ready for their honeymoon! I hope! Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Woo Hoo, I was guessing, but I am sure she has some sexy things for Chris for the honeymoon.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Woo Hoo, I was guessing, but I am sure she has some sexy things for Chris for the honeymoon.

Unlike me, the only thing I get sugared is my upper lip. cantstopl cantstopl

Seriously, I'm so excited for this wedding, I'm surprising myself! I love weddings and I love everything about this couple. cheerstoyou

DigitalSpy

DesChrisWedding - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 4 Bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-des-3

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom