SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by jul2201 Tue May 12, 2015 4:33 pm

I feel like such a stalker, but I came over this site today and thought it would be nice to share it. Mods, please delete if I am not allowed to post the link.

http://www.zillow.com/profile/chris-siegfried/Reviews/?s1=0&s2=2

Seems like Chris has found the perfect career for him. The second review is by Jason and Molly by the way.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by emad0722 Tue May 12, 2015 4:40 pm

jul2201 wrote:I feel like such a stalker, but I came over this site today and thought it would be nice to share it. Mods, please delete if I am not allowed to post the link.

Seems like Chris has found the perfect career for him. The second review is by Jason and Molly by the way.

Pretty sure Bracy is Renee's hubby also Smiley Bachelor nation has got each others backs Smiley

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 12, 2015 9:04 pm

How cool! He helped the Mesnicks and the Maynards (Renee and hubby) buy houses.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 14, 2015 10:04 am

Des is doing an 8 week boot camp series on her blog with Jackie. No junky pills or crappy shakes either. She looks good! I was gonna skip spin class tonight but I'm having second thoughts laugh out loud 

deshartsock
Stretch yourself, before you wreck yourself! (See what I did there) it's WEEK 2 for #DesJackieBootcamp so a brand new workout + my favorite stretches are on the blog today @desireehartsock_com (link in profile) Let us know how you like it! @jackie_parr #keepitup #getmotivated #bikinibootcamp #summerbody 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 11208348_1186639691366207_867306153_n

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 14, 2015 10:42 am

Des dedicated a beautiful Mother's Day post to her mom that I just got around to reading. So sweet, her parents are adorable. She's a perfect mix of them both.

http://www.desireehartsock.com/dess-diary-like-mother-like-daughter/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 BKP_0427

Chris posted about his mom and the time she threw his DMX CD out of the moving car laugh out loud

http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-i-get-it-from-my-momma/

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 BKP_0970

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 15, 2015 3:41 pm

jul2201 wrote:I feel like such a stalker, but I came over this site today and thought it would be nice to share it. Mods, please delete if I am not allowed to post the link.

A good mortgage broker can make really good money, at least when interest rates are falling. We love ours and have been very loyal to them over the years, with multiple refi's and purchases.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 16, 2015 3:54 pm

What a wonderful event to be a part of. 

deshartsock
I just have to share some of the beautiful faces of the lives that have been blessed by @stjude + why we are beyond honored + excited to host the Glam + Giving event on June 4th. If you're in the Seattle/ WA area then we would love to see you there! I'm giving away a pair of free tickets to a lucky winner to join us! Just tag a friend below to enter to win. It will be a great night for a great cause! More info + tix on my blog now. (Link in profile) See you there! Smiley

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 11263590_456947671138892_1664512880_n

From her blog:

We are honored and privileged to be able to host St. Jude’s Glamour & Giving Event in Washington on June 4th.

St. Jude’s doesn’t just offer research and care for their young patients, they offer hope and encouragement. There is no possible way to know if we will ever be impacted first hand,  but I do know that many lives, families, children and loved ones have been impacted and will continue to do so with the love and support given to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

Every dollar donated to St. Jude’s is used for research, housing, travel, treatment and care for the families impacted by cancer. A family will never receive a bill from them so that they can focus on caring for their child. If their mission isn’t enough to pull at your heart strings, then watch a few videos of the children and families that have been blessed by this organization. HERE.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Good for them. That's a wonderful charity. Look at those precious faces.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 Samuel10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 Samuel10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 Family10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 Samuel15Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 21, 2015 8:31 pm

deshartsock
What a catch. #tbt

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 32 11349242_687153488078639_182892167_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 21, 2015 9:27 pm

I misss them. She sure picked a real winner!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 22, 2015 4:45 am

Did Des do something with her hair colour? In that picture it looks like she went lighter or did some major highlights. Either way, looks good!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 22, 2015 2:35 pm

I love this couple!! Thanks to everyone for posting all the updates. Des & Chris just warm my heart and make me so happy to see a successful love story come out of this crazy franchise.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom