SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:41 pm

jul2201 wrote:I don't know how to bring over tweets, but it seems like they are going to be on GMA based on Chris's last tweet!

Chris Harrison will be on tomorrow too, sounds like a Bachelor/ette related segment.

chrisrsiegfried
Wheels up with @DesHartsock! Next stop @GMA . Not sure what to expect, but I know it's going to be fun!

http://www.tv.com/shows/good-morning-america/episodes/

Episode 7/15 

Interviews with Paul Rudd of "Ant Man" and "The Bachelorette" host and author Chris Harrison; sets of twins embark on a bike ride to set the Guinness World Records title for largest parade of tandem bicycles VH1's "Twinning".  Episode OverviewReviews

cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by chloep Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:50 pm

Yep, I've been told they won't be the only ones there;) Looks like it's time for the annual "Look, this show DOES work!" segment. Lol

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:12 pm

Yep so they're in NYC with some other couples and contestants and will be on GMA tomorrow. 

deshartsock
A quick trip to NYC always calls for a lil date night. #cheers
cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 925671_401648326710442_1252096694_n

cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:35 pm

From Ali's Snapchat.

cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Image14
cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Image15
cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Image16

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 8367-910 cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 I_got_13 cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Thanks Linds! They all look good!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:27 pm

@DesHartsock
The perfect weekend getaway. Smiley #lakeChelan
cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 CKIWZscUMAAXEd-

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 8367-910 cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 I_got_13 cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:19 am

Happy 6 month anniversary Des & Chris! beatingheart Buuuut, wasn't it just yesterday?! Crazy!

They're off for a little getaway to Lake Chelan for the weekend.

deshartsock
Exactly 6 months ago, I married the man of my dreams. 

Wedding Trailer Film | Chris + Desiree from Perryfield Wedding Films on Vimeo.

Waaaay too many photos out there so I'll just embed this one because I love it - them, the venue, the outdoors. Couldn't have picked a more perfect ceremony venue for them.

cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 BKP_0710

Ok one more of the first dance.  heartbeat

cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 Screen10

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:38 pm

That video legit got my allergies acting up! Beautiful couple inside and out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:54 am

Aww, this made me tear up. I didn't know this about her. My parents also lost their first born child at birth, my brother would've been 33.

So glad Chris is with her in Denver. :yes:

deshartsock
I never got to officially meet my precious sister 34 years ago, but I will forever cherish the moment I spent with her today. The second I saw her name my eyes swelled up + I couldn't control the tears that fell. Tears of joy knowing she's in a beautiful place, tears from the impact her life must have had on my parents + tears of knowing she has been by my side every single day of my entire life. Praying for anyone who has ever lost a loved one tonight. #findpeace #love #hope 

cheers - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 44 11363888_125387087800767_1331013270_n

So many people have shared their stories of infant/sibling loss under the comments. It's a tear jerker. Upset

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:32 am

^ I didnt know that either. It is indeed a tear jerker.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:31 pm

Goosebumps. Des is so genuine and kind. A true gem.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:18 am

I just watched Des´periscope from yesterday. She was at the airport in Denver in order to pick up Chris and his friend. It didn't last long, but she said she would do it more often and also try to get Chris to join her. She talked about how she loved Seattle, her friendship with Molly and Renee, that she enjoyed being a newlywed and so on. She also got some questions about her brother and said that he and his wife are expecting their first child, and she would visit them in Texas. She was looking forward to being an aunt, but also told the viewers that she already was an auntie, since she married Chris, and that it was fun having three nephews and a niece.

I loved watching her kind of in a natural environment. The other day I also watched her periscoping with Renee at Des and Chris´apartment. Chris, Renee´s husband and son were out skateboarding, while Renee, her baby Jax and Des were back home. It was so funny. I really love their friendship and also how close Des and Chris are to Molly and Jason.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom