SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:46 pm

I have a question for so long, don't know if any of you guys know:

Who signed Chris up for the show?
The moment he walked out of the limo, I was like, wow, where did they get this guy? This is a handsome guy with a real job, and looks so decent and nice (I have a good judge of character at first sight, LOL).

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:08 pm

Chris was approached by a woman with the show while at dinner with his friend. His friend was engaged so she asked Chris if he was interested. They gave him a business card and told him to think about. His close friend (Cory? Cant remember) was his roommate at the time and convinced him to go for it.

He answers it here: starts right at the 35 minute mark.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Who is with Ali and Des? Ali looks different to me but I can only think Claire, but I am at a loss as to why she would be in NY.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:12 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Who is with Ali and Des?  Ali looks different to me but I can only think Claire, but I am at a loss as to why she would be in NY.

They were taping a GMA segment with past alum couples and singles that will air tomorrow.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Thanks. I thought it was only the success stories, but now that you said it, I recall a shot of Chris, Sean and the Soules man. so it is Claire?
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Yes, Claire, Andi, Ali, Soules, Lacy, and SeanCat.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:19 am

Guess who's on @goodmorningamerica tomorrow?!?! Read all about the behind the scenes fun at www.AliLuvs.com & set your DVRs! #GMA www.liketk.it/1CaIb #liketkit by @alifedotowsky

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:47 am

bleuberry wrote:Chris was approached by a woman with the show while at dinner with his friend. His friend was engaged so she asked Chris if he was interested. They gave him a business card and told him to think about. His close friend (Cory? Cant remember) was his roommate at the time and convinced him to go for it.

He answers it here: starts right at the 35 minute mark.

Thanks Bleu!!
I think they really had hit the jackpot with Chris. He is just a little different than most of the contestants, I don't know exactly what, maybe because he is so normal and so good for this show.

And this is the first time I see such a long segment of chris, he really is a perfect guy. 
He is so handsome, so funny and a poetic heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:46 am

Tomorrow... by @chrisrsiegfried

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:40 pm

Sean has good taste going with the rose gold too. I see a trend starting. Hugesmile Thought it was a lovely choice for Des's engagement ring.

Seanloweksu
@chrisrsiegfried and I are on GMA this morning announcing our engagement!  Actually, this is just an awkward photo of us showing our identical wedding rings. We're on with our wives and a bunch of other bachelor alums today.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 11385610_945186825540866_152662659_n

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:01 pm

LOL "we are with our wives and a bunch of other bachelor alums"

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 1f49b  Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Des is off on a mission to the Dominican Republic with Healing Waters for the week. They will be meeting people and helping to install water filtration systems in villages. So proud of her. :yes:

the_her_initiative
Today is the day!!! We're all set to land in Santo Domingo in t-minus 3 hours!! @carriebradshawlied we'll be waiting for you in the #DR

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 45 11325774_433725043487007_717024414_n

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom