SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:09 pm

What a great experience this will be for her! Safe travels and wishes for all goals to be achieved while there. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 pm

So sweet, the kids' first selfie. So much joy in one pic. beatingheart

deshartsock
Today touched my heart in so many ways + it's still overflowing with gratitude + joy from the beautiful people + kids of Villa Hermosa. I can't wait to see what the next few days bring + pray for God's love to be shown all around. @healing_waters @the_her_initiative #firstselfie

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 11373701_493916374099393_1524991500_n

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:40 pm

Love that pic!!! I have a dear friend that goes to Kenya for missionary work with kids. On one of her trips I contributed colouring books crayons and marshmellows so they can roast them. Something they've never done. She gave me a picture of the kids around the camp fire roasting WalMart marshmellows. Touched my heart!

I know from her and others, this brings so much joy to one's soul. It did for me and I didn't even go! Des is a very gentle caring person, she will be setting a huge example to the kids. Adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:16 am

That sounds so fulfilling GA! The joy just emanates from the pic, can't imagine the feeling.

Here's a quick video from their first day, Des is in the black and white tank top dress, it goes by very quick. 

* Day one in the amazing Dominican Republic * helping some clean water projects in some refugee villages * @healing_waters @the_her_initiative #DominicanRepublic by @bc_serna

Made a S/C of this moment:

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 Image23

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:51 pm

This is awesome!  Everything I see about how Des lives her life impresses me.  What a wonderful role model for young women.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:42 pm

@kmfruchtman

One more from yesterday of their whole group. 

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 1389180_462405473938025_314841188_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:57 pm

Chris keeping busy while Des is on the mission trip.

chrisrsiegfried
Great weekend in the Rockies camping with the buddies. #ColoradoStyle
Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 10549693_431601147040918_28665633_n

chrisrsiegfried
Great time in Colorado these last few days thanks to Arison. #LocalTourGuide #HitEmStraight @aseth1986
Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 11375183_1222673817749586_694474211_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:27 pm

beatingheart

deshartsock
Love is a universal language. PINKHEART @the_her_initiative @jennakutcher

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 11427426_709321512531621_198517203_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:11 am

Des is headed home. I hope she does a full blog post on her trip.

deshartsock
There's such a mix of emotions as I sit here ready to leave for my flight to head home after one of the most remarkable trips I've ever had the opportunity to be apart of. Flashes of those curious eyes + innocent hearts that showed us how to love + enjoy God's joy in every moment this week continue to come to mind. The kids we danced with, the babies we held, + the incredible women we met have left a lasting impact upon my heart. The days spent are only hours but the memories made have changed my life forever. This is not the end of a trip but only the beginning of a passion to share+ love the way Christ has intended us to no matter where we are in the world. Have a wonderful Friday! #beblessed #theherinitiative #love #hope #joy #peace #faith

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 11324946_387503048107442_1448849724_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:15 pm

Some pics of the trip here on a photographer's site, I'll embed the the few of Des that I found. She's the cutest laugh out loud.

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 Image24

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 Image25

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:06 pm

She has such a way with words, very touching! Thanks bleu for the updates.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:03 pm

One last one from Des, yay for a full blog on her trip next week!

desireehartsock_com
I'm making my way home from the Dominican Republic with so much joy, encouragement + passion to take the memories I've made here + share that love + gratitude back at home. I cannot wait to share this entire trip with you all on the blog next week -along with the beautiful faces + touching stories that have changed my life forever. #theherinitiative #staytuned #Godisgood #beblessed #love #joy @the_her_initiative @healing_waters @jennakutcher

Godisgood - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 46 11374160_855071261249023_580588147_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom