SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridalmarket - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Stacia620 Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:55 am

Des and Chris are my favorite couple from the franchise so far.  They seem very mature, down to earth, know what they want and seem to have plans for the future.  They seem to really love each other too.  I hope they have a long and happy life together.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

bridalmarket - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 52 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:20 am

Stacia620 wrote:Des and Chris are my favorite couple from the franchise so far.  They seem very mature, down to earth, know what they want and seem to have plans for the future.  They seem to really love each other too.  I hope they have a long and happy life together.
I agree  100%
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:19 am

From the link
This stunning condo has been the most remarkable place for us these past years but unfortunately it's time for us to say good-bye and welcome new tenants.

I wonder why he is looking for a tenant if they don't own the condo. Where is Des's office space being remodelled? Maybe they've already purchased a home or are renting another condo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:32 am

That's what I'm thinking GA, that they must've very recently moved out because Des's studio office is already being renovated in her home according to the designer.

willowtreefilms
Stopping to fuel up at @portagebaycafe before we head to @deshartsock 's home for day 2 of the @loweshomeimprovement make over by @eastcoastcreative #behindthescenes #loweshomeimprovement #willowtreefilms #eastcoastcreative

I didn't think they owned this place but was also confused that he's personally listing it. Maybe it doubles as work since he works in real estate banking.

bridalmarket - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:57 am

I don't think they own it either by his choice of words as "new tenants". In his line of work he probably has a good connections with realtors and perhaps he is helping the owner of the condo to find a suitable tenant. That happens a lot because he can take their application and conduct a credit check just like he would with mortgage applications.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:20 am

Hanging plants? I want. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing.

eastcoastcreative
And that's a wrap. My bachelorette office makeover for @deshartsock is complete Working with Des this week was fabulous-we had a blast together and she was such a gracious host. I love the fact that I now have friends in the pacific north west- we will definitely be coming back to visit Desiree and Chris Can't wait to reveal this room with you guys in a few weeks! #eastcoastcreative #desireehartsock #lowes #loweshomeimprovement #officemakeover #thebachelorette #diyblogger
bridalmarket - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 52 12135314_987382534638087_1569792280_n

bridalmarket - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:02 pm

Congrats to Des & Chris on their new house Smiley

http://www.desireehartsock.com/adventures-in-home-buying-were-moving-part-1/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridalmarket - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 52 8367-910 bridalmarket - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 52 I_got_13 bridalmarket - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 bridalmarket - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:52 pm

Exciting! Congrats to them. Can't wait to see it.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:11 pm

Looked it up out of curiosity. They're at a charity event called Get Hitched Give Hope, Des auctioned off her bridal services. Chris is gearing up for Movember laugh out loud.

chrisrsiegfried
My beautiful wife doing what she does best! Bridal! #ghgh2015

bridalmarket - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 52 1596861_1665502253708371_1379699467_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:14 pm

^ What a very good looking couple! :Nod:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:20 pm

rhondam wrote:^ What a striking couple! :Nod:
I was thinking the same thing!!!  :yes:  And they look so happy together.  thumbsup
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:25 pm

What a gorgeous and genuinely happy looking couple.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom