SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 53 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by rhondam Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:25 pm

SLA44 wrote:
rhondam wrote:^ What a striking couple! :Nod:
I was thinking the same thing!!!  :yes:  And they look so happy together.  thumbsup
Hahaha I edited my post to say very good looking couple. Had second thoughts that "striking" might be an old fashioned word laugh out loudHugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 53 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by SLA44 Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:31 am

rhondam wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
rhondam wrote:^ What a striking couple! :Nod:
I was thinking the same thing!!!  :yes:  And they look so happy together.  thumbsup
Hahaha I edited my post to say very good looking couple. Had second thoughts that "striking" might be an old fashioned word laugh out loudHugesmile
Okay they are a strikingly good looking happy couple.  :Nod:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Des will be going on another mission trip in December, this time to Guatemala.

#proudmama #werethesameage #butstill laugh out loud

deshartsock
Getting my dance moves on with this little sweetheart on my trip with @the_her_initiative in July! I can't wait to go on another trip in December but until then I'm sharing the party I hosted for all of my friends last week on the blog today. {www.DesireeHartsock.com} It's incredible that only $25 can give 25 women and children clean water for a YEAR! -along with the health and hygiene education they need for a better life. I believe in empowering women all over the world and so grateful that we are able to through @the_her_initiative. Have a great weekend beauties and be sure to check them out! photo: @jennakutcher

vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 53 12132826_1672835179627511_32720612_n

vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:11 pm

I love those sandals....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:22 pm

Me too! Waiting for her to answer someone who asked where they're from laugh out loud.

vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:22 am

Des said they are Lucky Brand but she wasn't sure of the style. I think it may be these but they're no longer available.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:33 pm

They are available on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Womens-Fastt-Gladiator-Sandal/dp/B00PWU1LYM
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:22 pm

I feel as if was destiny that brought Chris and Des together. Two beautiful people who have created an even more beautiful life together. Des is giving back without screaming what she's doing on every social media outlet. So nice to see. I think their values are truly aligned.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:29 am

So happy for her and Chris! She was adorable the day I met her when she was back working in the bridal salon about a week before she started filming the Bachette. She was delightful helping my daughter try on dresses and when I fessed up to recognizing her (despite my daughter's request that I not do it) she was charming. She is a truly delightful person.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Thanks for sharing barbell! I love hearing first hand accounts.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I feel as if was destiny that brought Chris and Des together. Two beautiful people who have created an even more beautiful life together. Des is giving back without screaming what she's doing on every social media outlet.  So nice to see.  I think their values are truly aligned.

I do too! What a great success story. They both seem so sincere and grounded. Talk about living the dream! Love to read Des' updates cause they are always so inspiring.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:01 pm

Chris!  PINKHEART laugh out loud

chrisrsiegfried
@benjaminharmony (aka Robin) setting balls while Batman is taking on the evil in Gotham City. #VolleyBallin' #iambatman
vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 53 12139652_1510464302611617_2006628522_n

deshartsock
Hey thanks @usweekly for the write up on our appearance on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire! It's always wonderful when we can support one of our favorite local charities and get a good laugh in at the same time. Airs Nov 6. #PlymouthHousing #wwtbam #cheesin
vintage - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 53 12135156_983151521742753_1404367540_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom