SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Can I just say that while looking at her IG pics, people still bring up Brooks. Sad really. Des gave the best answer. She said, Chris is her real true love. Guess it won't end for some. Hearts to Ches!

Back to top Go down

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:52 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Can I just say that while looking at her IG pics, people still bring up Brooks. Sad really. Des gave the best answer. She said, Chris is her real true love. Guess it won't end for some. Hearts to Ches!

Brooks and Chris are friends, I doubt either Des or Chris care about people silly enough to do that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:59 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Can I just say that while looking at her IG pics, people still bring up Brooks. Sad really. Des gave the best answer. She said, Chris is her real true love. Guess it won't end for some. Hearts to Ches!

Haha like I said a few days ago, it's the viewers who can't move on, not the actual folks involved. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Oops double post!

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:01 pm

^^^And what is crazy is that they did not even go on f3 date or anything beyond that point of filming. For most of the season Brooks was so conflicted in his feelings, which stalled the relationship, while Des and Chris were always on same page and their love was progressing. Des always looked so happy and at ease with Chris as they both shared poetry with the other and lots of laughter, chemistry. Chris was always there for her.

I have said in Ben and Lauren threads that Des and Chris season reminded me a lot of what I saw with Ben and Lauren. They both, imo, seem so similar and are like a couple who could be college sweethearts. It is so silly for "fans" to keep reminding of other relationships when everyone has so clearly...and happily...moved on.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Especially when Brooks was an invited guest to their wedding.

One of the many reason's I like these two is because they don't pay attention to the negativity/stupidity.

They are building a wonderful life for themselves, with a lot of hard work!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:30 pm

And Des kindly and wisely advised BenLo that the negativity/stupidity will inevitably come, and to ignore it and concentrate on their relationship.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:13 pm

I could see a real friendship developing between Chris and Des and Ben and Lauren.  Maybe sometime they will meet up in Portland.  Both couples have so much commonality in their beliefs and now life experiences.  
All a wonderful kind hearted people in my eyes.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:19 am

Thanks Lipsis and GA, I will use the face to face now and the side by side later.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:58 am

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 32m32 minutes ago
@DesHartsock and I are moving! #NewChapter
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:38 am

Whaaaat! They just bought a house a few months ago!

weekend - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:
chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 32m32 minutes ago
@DesHartsock and I are moving! #NewChapter

I wonder where they are moving to.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom