SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2016 7:19 pm

How cute and so sweet

Back to top Go down

babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Can I just say--I love dogs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Coffee date with my boys at @miirflagship babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 1f436 babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 1f60e babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 1f495 by @desireesiegfried
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Such a loving message.  babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 2764 I suffered a miscarriage after Des's season and I kind of buried myself in sleuthing their wedding, it helped me forget the pain. Chatting with everyone here did too. Grateful for this little space, and to Des for bringing awareness to infertility & loss. She's a joy to follow.

desireesiegfried
Pregnancy is such a beautiful, crazy, surreal, and interesting experience. This baby is already so loved and I want to thank you for all of the kind messages!  It's been a blessing to get to this point and start to see my baby grow but as we begin a new chapter to start our own family many women are fighting for theirs to begin and why I would like to acknowledge and #givegrace to those strong women struggling with infertility or loss. It may be you or someone you know but feel free to comment with name or what you're believing for below so that I (and whoever is willing) can pray over them. More of what I've learned in the first trimester on the blog today over at www.DesireeHartsock.com. #1samuel1v27 #powerinprayer #babylove #pregnancy

babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 13188123_1022993497736173_1195529600_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0Nzk0OTc3MjgyOTUxNjcwNA%3D%3D

babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 11, 2016 3:46 pm

They are just so beautiful inside and out.

babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 Des-chris-011-629x419
babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 Des-chris-027

credit http://www.desireehartsock.com
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2016 4:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:Such a loving message.  babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 2764 I suffered a miscarriage after Des's season and I kind of buried myself in sleuthing their wedding, it helped me forget the pain. Chatting with everyone here did too. Grateful for this little space, and to Des for bringing awareness to infertility & loss. She's a joy to follow.

desireesiegfried
Pregnancy is such a beautiful, crazy, surreal, and interesting experience. This baby is already so loved and I want to thank you for all of the kind messages!  It's been a blessing to get to this point and start to see my baby grow but as we begin a new chapter to start our own family many women are fighting for theirs to begin and why I would like to acknowledge and #givegrace to those strong women struggling with infertility or loss. It may be you or someone you know but feel free to comment with name or what you're believing for below so that I (and whoever is willing) can pray over them. More of what I've learned in the first trimester on the blog today over at www.DesireeHartsock.com. #1samuel1v27 #powerinprayer #babylove #pregnancy

babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 13188123_1022993497736173_1195529600_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0Nzk0OTc3MjgyOTUxNjcwNA%3D%3D

Another reason why I think she's such a good soul. She quite often puts others before her, never taking all of the spotlight and recognizing others. Bringing this issue to the forefront when they are enjoying their blessed news IMO is thoughtful of others who aren't as happy as they are right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed May 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Seattle Refined
‏@SeattleRefined
Meet Frankie, newest addition to Seattle's #Bachelor Family: http://bit.ly/23HY2SU @DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried
babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 CiMVt-OXEAABq9r
There are more cute pics if you follow the link
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 11, 2016 5:17 pm

Omg so cute it hurts!!! laugh out loud I love that they get pictures taken of every single event in their life. Even getting a new pet

babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed May 11, 2016 10:57 pm

Diana wrote:They are just so beautiful inside and out.

babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 Des-chris-011-629x419
babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 Des-chris-027

credit http://www.desireehartsock.com

Agreed, I just can't get over how awesome these two are, individually and as a couple, great match!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 11, 2016 11:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:Such a loving message.  babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 2764 I suffered a miscarriage after Des's season and I kind of buried myself in sleuthing their wedding, it helped me forget the pain. Chatting with everyone here did too. Grateful for this little space, and to Des for bringing awareness to infertility & loss. She's a joy to follow.

desireesiegfried

She is pure class. I don't know how long she was trying and if she had problems, but such a sweet message, regardless. Pregnancy announcements can be a sucker punch to people going through infertility and struggling. So kind of her keep those people in her heart during her happy time. I also had a pretty devastating loss, and it took me longer than average to get my rainbow babies (with help.) So this issue will always hit close to home with me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 12, 2016 12:59 am

Beautiful message from a beautiful person. Thanks Des for your inspiration and kindness.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 26, 2016 10:52 pm

desireesiegfried
babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 1f46b  babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 1f476    babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 1f415 Ready for the long weekend with the fam! #cannonbeach #oregoncoast

babylove - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 73 13267467_578669695636167_1796064810_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1OTA3NjQzNDAzMTgyOTI3NQ%3D%3D

This would make a great avi but I'm attached to mine laugh out loud.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom