SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:54 am

She has n't gain an inch, can't wait to see how she will look days after delivery.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by jupi Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:43 pm

SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 Sc11

SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:08 am

Aww. Thanks for posting! She's been busy, bet she's glad the book tour is over. 

I'm going to try and do a little recap tomorrow and post a bunch of pics and articles from the last ~10 days.

SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:52 pm

All about them bumps.  #MtRainier @crystalmountain #sundayfunday by @desireesiegfried

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 8367-910 SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 I_got_13 SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 E5kqdm15 SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:54 pm

Wow she's definitely popped!

SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:03 am

She is gorgeous. Y'all think it's possible she is having multiples...I thought she was still about 4 months out, is that correct?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:55 am

He makes for one sexy husband but I cant wait to see how his love, strength and guidance shines as a father. #soblessed #happyfathersday We love you @chrisrsiegfried ❥❥❥ by @desireesiegfried

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 8367-910 SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 I_got_13 SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 E5kqdm15 SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:52 am

Their love and happiness just shine through in every photo :sprinklehearts

SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:11 am

mercieme wrote:She is gorgeous. Y'all think it's possible she is having multiples...I thought she was still about 4 months out, is that correct?

Same exact thing happened to me! I traveled for business at 20 weeks and when I came home every one, even maternity clothing store workers, insisted I was having twins.

I bet she is having a boy with how low she is carrying. She looks absolutely stunning and is probably carrying just like her mom did...all beautiful baby in front!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:42 am

What a sweet caption. Chris is going to make one great dad, can't wait to see it neither. 

I dont think she's having multiples. They are both pretty tall people so could be just a big baby, or the position of the baby, placenta etc. Looks reasonable for 24 weeks to me, she hits her 3rd trimester next month.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:28 pm

I'm guessing boy too!

SundayFunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 75 Image13

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:08 pm

Does she know gender and just not saying, or is she waiting to be surprised? I think girl. heartbeat
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom