SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:05 am

Kashathediva wrote:I suggest to really appreciate the theme of your tour, you all meet up in Utah.
Perhaps during your down time, you could have marathon viewings of Big Love and the master of ceremonies could be JeF Holmes with entertainment provided by the GreenBeans.  Lodging provided by Brooks Forrester's family.

Not joining the tour Kasha? I have heard that Idaho has a large mormon following as well, so we could start there with Brooks' family and let Brooks be the master of ceremonies, I know that Nutty, Monica and I think Rolly as well as myself would probably be all a twitter to get to have Nick and Brooks in one visit. :fanningfan
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 am

rofl Where's SUE? She missed all the fun!! I am sure she sill join the tour group!
OH, Nick Chicks, remember how we were all so heartbroken for our boy right after ATFR, how we defended him endlessly, but Nick proves to us he is always the guy we thought he was. It has ups and downs, but so happy we never got off the Nick wagon group hug
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:11 am

Oh I will be there via my sources! :lookout
I will live vicariously through you all snarking my butt off with Nick and borrowing Effie's skateboard for kicks. Skateboard emote!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:13 am

Definitely been fun to be a Nick Chick, though I confess to really joining until episode four, but once a member, I never looked back.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:16 am

Kashathediva wrote:Oh I will be there via my sources! :lookout
I will live vicariously through you all snarking my butt off with Nick and borrowing Effie's skateboard for kicks. Skateboard emote!

My hubby will not care if I take the trip at all, but since I am literally the woman who broke her legs and tore her knee ligament on an ice cube, he may divorce me if I ever even attempt to stand on a skateboard, especially without him there to catch me and or drive me to the hospital right away. Did I forget to tell you that my friends threaten to dress me in a goodyear man suit every time I have to leave the house? They even made this native South Floridian throw out her flip flops, it was like a sacrilege. no no
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:26 am

I'm ok with adding Brooks but vote no on Effie. Besides, I don't think any of us are in high school so he wouldn't be interested. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:17 am

This has to be the best thread on this forum with the best fans of a man that is truly special.

I want to go too and I will bring the  :peanutbutter: and wine.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:23 am

Awesome Whit is in. Will you bring me a horned frog shirt too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:27 am

whit90 wrote:This has to be the best thread on this forum with the best fans of a man that is truly special.

Awesome!  You can be our culinary sister wife  :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:33 am

notarose wrote:
whit90 wrote:This has to be the best thread on this forum with the best fans of a man that is truly special.

Awesome!  You can be our culinary sister wife  :yes:

Count me in and July is good for me too ...

Stuck: I will bring you a TCU T Shirt :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I suggest to really appreciate the theme of your tour, you all meet up in Utah.
Perhaps during your down time, you could have marathon viewings of Big Love and the master of ceremonies could be JeF Holmes with entertainment provided by the GreenBeans.  Lodging provided by Brooks Forrester's family.

Not joining the tour Kasha?  I have heard that Idaho has a large mormon following as well, so we could start there with Brooks' family and let Brooks be the master of ceremonies, I know that Nutty, Monica and I think Rolly as well as myself would probably be all a twitter to get to have Nick and Brooks in one visit. :fanningfan

It would be fitting/amazing to have both of the past 2 years "world's biggest douchelords" in my prescence all at once! Rolling Eyes Smiley I wouldn't be upset. giggling By the way for anyone not aware, the above douchelord title is twitter joke in reference to Leslie M from Sean's season first naming Brooks that because he had the nerve to keep it real and not fake it with Desiree just to get the "win" and then Nick for victimizing poor widdle Wahndi by asking her about the FS since she was so obnoxiously insistent that she never loved him.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:50 am

You guys are too funny, I'm peeing my pants cantstopl

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana