SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by california90 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:08 am

SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:Sorry Kasha.
Ok, am I the only Nick Chick who's happy he wasn't at the red carpet event? I mean, Nick said he is not interested in extending his 15 minutes for another five minutes, and I hope he stays true to his words. And he has so far. 
Like I said before, most peopple there are fame seekers or have no real job. Nick is neither. 
Now, let's see if he will visit JJ and a certain lady in CA this month.

I'm happy if it was his choice, sdmom, but if he was planning on going and then told he couldn't, I can see that it would be upsetting, even if he is happy in other parts of his life and moving on...  
Either way, I'm hopeful for happy news about a certain lady in CA too... yes

I agree. It sucks, but at the same time its not the end of the world.

I really do want him to find someone though. I'm crossing my fingers for him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:Reminder:
Stay on topic of thread please. "Nick Fan".
Thank you!

Ok..feeling a bit shamefaced. Deleted a couple posts. Back on topic now. Thanks all for patience.

Thanks for all you do here Kasha! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:20 am

nutty1 wrote:I got to know some extended family and friends of Nick throughout the months. I received this info and have no reason to think it isn't true.
Nick was asked to go to the Red Carpet Event. But Andi and Josh didn't want him there so it was strongly suggested by TPTB for him to not attend.
He did not choose the pictures for his article.
Nick is doing well.

Thanks for the info! 1) I am glad he didn't go to that lame ridiculous "red carpet" it was really cringe worthy. 2) Guess Andi/Josh feared their spotlight being snatched from them again laugh out loud. Though it is hilarious because they "don't even think about him" remember?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:41 am

** deleted **

Last edited by Cuppa_Realitea on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed what could be considered a spoiler. Sorry!)

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:14 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:UhOh NickChicks. Since the premiere our guy Nick has started following 2 of Chris' contestants on twitter: Jade and Nikki (in that order). He has to already be aware of Jade's bombshell past, don't you think?

giggling I wasn't aware of Jade's "bombshell" past.... so I had to look it up.  Maybe I'm a little loosey goosey, but if you're referring to her playboy shoot, I guess I don't have a real issue with it... many past contestants have quasi-modelling pasts (Gia comes to mind) .... although I can see it being an issue on a show that's promoting love and marriage and where a conservative man is looking for a wife.

Nick follows a lot of pretty women, models, Miss Iowa, Chi-City Girl... and others who are are 'model-types'.  He obviously has a type and enjoys pretty women... He's not asking them to get married, so I guess I don't have an issue with it.  no idea

Or were you suggesting something else??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:53 pm

I wouldn't have mind if Nick attended the red carpet bash, .................with a certain producer on his arm.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 5 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:52 pm

SueSt wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:Since the premiere our guy Nick has started following 2 of Chris' contestants on twitter: **edited**

Nick follows a lot of pretty women, models, Miss Iowa, Chi-City Girl... and others who are are 'model-types'.  He obviously has a type and enjoys pretty women... He's not asking them to get married, so I guess I don't have an issue with it.

I have edited my previous post to remove what could be considered a spoiler. I am sorry about that and admin feel free to remove these posts if it is a problem. My bad!

And I agree Sue, nothing wrong with him following beautiful women. **edited**

Last edited by Cuppa_Realitea on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wouldn't have mind if Nick attended the red carpet bash, .................with a certain producer on his arm.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 5 2498057887

YES, my thoughts exactly. I was so hoping he would show up with that certain producer and take the spotlight from another couple there. For all we know, he may have had her as his date and when another couple who shall remain nameless got wind of it that's when the poop hit the fan on his coming. Just a theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:12 pm

Is he dating a certain producer? Is it speculation or do we have evidence?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:18 pm

aviej wrote:Is he dating a certain producer? Is it speculation or do we have evidence?
He was on a date with a producer.
A bystander pic of him with one of the producer from DWTS ( also, she is a friend of Elan and was involved  with producing Sean's Bach season) - she flew to Chicago for the day.  The pic shows them (from behind) holding hands walking down the street.  It's a 4sure as they posted another pic each (selfies) on the same day on their own SM, each wearing the same clothes as the couple pic.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Reminder, no spoilers from the current season other than in topics titled SPOILERS. This means names contestants locations whether or not the information is out in the media on ABC or wherever.

In other words, Chris's season isn't discussed anywhere other than in his threads.

TY!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:15 pm

New instagram pic... Be still my heart giggling beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

http://instagram.com/p/xmxZDKMwy_/
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana