SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Friendly reminder, as we don't want to see this get out of hand. This is a fan forum. If you would like to discuss Nick following Andi on Twitter, in a manner that is not within the Fan Thread rules, please do so in the General Discussion thread.

Fan thread rules are at the top of all the Fan threads.

TY

Darn GA!  Now the little snarky bits that popped into my mind have no where to go. giggling

Seriously though, at a some point they will likely be given the same opportunity (by TPTB)  to appear at an event.  Who knows, maybe even an event this weekend.  
He's already given a media statement saying he has no future "romantic" interest so, he follows others from his season - why not her as well? All just part of the friend/acquaintance zone.

Plus Julie B posted this on Twitter and Nick faved it:
" thoughtful gestures are the best gestures"

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:13 am

nick_viall28 A couple of my favs @mfirestone12 @lindsayliles 2h
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 41 10948770_1146659152088316_853689424_n

http://websta.me/p/914953032145505939_28313266
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:24 am

ElonM wrote:
jen689 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Wow. Nick is following Andi on Twitter. scratch
I hope they communicated and resolved their differences.  I read somewhere that Nick wanted to be her friend.

This is very interesting! hmmm

what a terrible news to log in to.... hmmm

NOOOOOOOOOOOO Why Nicky Poo?......WHY??...... hissyfit

i can sense the naysayers by now are having a long field day mocking him everywhere.. duh . (is he even aware of such thing?... scratch )

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:47 pm

Is that the hotel Nick stayed at when he was in LA for the ATFR? It looks like the same one. He keeps saying he is on vacation yet maybe work too if it is some type of product promotion. Whatever the reason, he's probably enjoying the weather out this way a lot more than Chicago laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Twitter isn't match.com guys laugh out loud just because Nick follows Andi doesn't mean he is trying to date her again, he made that quite clear in that Bustle article. That being said he doesn't seem to really hold grudges and is friends with I think at least a couple exes. From what I've seen, the bitterness has not been from his end aside from feeling hurt and confusion at the time it all happened, he has since moved on so it doesn't really surprise me especially since he is always the one that is saying he'd be open to future friendships if the opportunity presents itself.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:21 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Friendly reminder, as we don't want to see this get out of hand. This is a fan forum. If you would like to discuss Nick following Andi on Twitter, in a manner that is not within the Fan Thread rules, please do so in the General Discussion thread.

Fan thread rules are at the top of all the Fan threads.

TY

Darn GA!  Now the little snarky bits that popped into my mind have no where to go. giggling

Seriously though, at a some point they will likely be given the same opportunity (by TPTB)  to appear at an event.  Who knows, maybe even an event this weekend.  
He's already given a media statement saying he has no future "romantic" interest so, he follows others from his season - why not her as well? All just part of the friend/acquaintance zone.

Plus Julie B posted this on Twitter and Nick faved it:
" thoughtful gestures are the best gestures"

:yes:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:27 pm

The funny thing is, IMO I bet he doesn't care what anyone thinks of his follow. Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 41 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:39 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Twitter isn't match.com guys laugh out loud  just because Nick follows Andi doesn't mean he is trying to date her again, he made that quite clear in that Bustle article. That being said he doesn't seem to really hold grudges and is friends with I think at least a couple exes. From what I've seen, the bitterness has not been from his end aside from feeling hurt and confusion at the time it all happened, he has since moved on so it doesn't really surprise me especially since he is always the one that is saying he'd be open to future friendships if the opportunity presents itself.

LOL, remember Nick's tweet ? "Linkedin is not a dating app?"
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:11 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Twitter isn't match.com guys laugh out loud  just because Nick follows Andi doesn't mean he is trying to date her again, he made that quite clear in that Bustle article. That being said he doesn't seem to really hold grudges and is friends with I think at least a couple exes. From what I've seen, the bitterness has not been from his end aside from feeling hurt and confusion at the time it all happened, he has since moved on so it doesn't really surprise me especially since he is always the one that is saying he'd be open to future friendships if the opportunity presents itself.

Good points to reiterate, Monica.  Despite the many twitter and instagram comments pressing for a reunion, it's obvious that Nick has moved on.  
Nick's certainly a better man than me.  giggling
**edited** 
His offer reflects his deep emotional maturity, that he can let go of his hurt and forgive .... pretty awesome. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:36 pm

Eleni Sehremelis ‏@ESehremelis 16m16 minutes ago
@viallnicholas28 spotted on 3rd street laugh out loud
Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 41 B9RJRjWCMAAfrWk
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:50 pm

Who is in the pic with Nick? Almost looks like Jef

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:13 pm

It does kinda look like Jef but don't think it is based on how tall Jef is that guy is too tall
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana