SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

winter - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Oh my.  Chica likey!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

winter - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:17 pm

happygolucky wrote:Instagram: nick_viall28 - 2 hours ago
nick_viall28 wrote:Need a new razor.. This lumber sexual fad wasn't made for everyone #winter #weekend
winter - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 48 10932561_420480338127955_683875714_n

Stacia - agree. 

Lumber sexual  rofl
Now all kinds of tree terms are coming to mind... a little dirty giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:05 am

it cracks me up. It is like Nick tries to throw us a bone on Mondays and tweets alot during the show whether BIP or Bachelor then the rest of the week he disappears back to his own real life. l am not complaining, I love that he prefers his normal every day life. He doesn't need to rely on his Bachelor "fame" 24/7 to enjoy life. Smiley

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:37 am

SueSt wrote:'Fitting' that Nick favorited this tweet from Andi.... :yes:

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  Feb 15
As hard as this is, I have no regrets. I'm beyond grateful for the love I got to experience & the journey that changed my life #thebachelor

Yah he has always indicated he had no regrets about doing the show despite the way it went down. He also was very kind/compassionate towards her blubbering mess of an interview last Sunday which we all know he was not given at his ATFR interview when had to relive his dumping while still not having any closure and it was all raw and fresh for him still. He also probably didn't want to have to deal with any tweets/questions asking for his opinion on the interview and probably just wanted to get it out there before any of that started.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:03 am

I haven't caught up with this thread, so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I noticed that nick favorited a lot of tweets that mentioned Jade's beauty or wanting her to be the Bachelorette (and a few about carly and becca). If nick IS single, I could see him agreeing to do BIP for one of these girls. As much as I want Nick away from TPTB, the selfish part of me really wants to watch him fall in love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:31 am

notarose wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Instagram: nick_viall28 - 2 hours ago
nick_viall28 wrote:Need a new razor.. This lumber sexual fad wasn't made for everyone #winter #weekend
winter - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 48 10932561_420480338127955_683875714_n

Stacia - agree. 

Lumber sexual  rofl
Now all kinds of tree terms are coming to mind... a little dirty giggling

And I'm fixated on 'wood'. Hehe. Great minds... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:04 am

Haha, I love my men with some scruff, but I think I agree with Nick on him needing a razor. Maybe I'm just used to seeing him so well-groomed, but that just looks wrong. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:52 am

chasingpavements wrote:I haven't caught up with this thread, so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I noticed that nick favorited a lot of tweets that mentioned Jade's beauty or wanting her to be the Bachelorette (and a few about carly and becca). If nick IS single, I could see him agreeing to do BIP for one of these girls. As much as I want Nick away from TPTB, the selfish part of me really wants to watch him fall in love again.

I don't think Nick was impressed with BiP, I don't see him going on for anyone. But then again, stranger things have happened.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:18 pm

I haven't been on this thread for a while, but I remember there seemed to be at one point a general consensus here that Nick has been steering clear of all things Bachelor related and moving on with his life. I have felt all along that Nick seemed to very much be staying in tune with this franchise. He still follows many producers on SM, as well as many previous and current contestants. He live tweets most of the episodes and he favorites and retweets a lot of things from people of Bachelor Nation. I actually feel he seems the most connected SM wise to Bachelor Nation than any other guy from Andi's season. A

And he's back to following Andi too.

So I would not be shocked at all if he chose to do BIP, and I definitley believe TPTB would go after him.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I haven't been on this thread for a while, but I remember there seemed to be at one point a general consensus here that Nick has been steering clear of all things Bachelor related and moving on with his life. I have felt all along that Nick seemed to very much be staying in tune with this franchise. He still follows many producers on SM, as well as many previous and current contestants. He live tweets most of the episodes and he favorites and retweets a lot of things from people of Bachelor Nation.  I actually feel he seems the most connected SM wise to Bachelor Nation than any other guy from Andi's season. A

So I would not be shocked at all if he chose to do BIP, and I definitley believe TPTB would go after him.

I agree that TPTB would definitely want Nick.  He made great tv and BIP needs to include former "villians".  He was so polarizing which is great for preseason BIP hype.
Because Nick went straight back to work and hasn't done any typical post-show appearances I think he might be factoring in his professional image and how tv appearances reflect on his job as a sales executive.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:09 pm

notarose wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I haven't been on this thread for a while, but I remember there seemed to be at one point a general consensus here that Nick has been steering clear of all things Bachelor related and moving on with his life. I have felt all along that Nick seemed to very much be staying in tune with this franchise. He still follows many producers on SM, as well as many previous and current contestants. He live tweets most of the episodes and he favorites and retweets a lot of things from people of Bachelor Nation.  I actually feel he seems the most connected SM wise to Bachelor Nation than any other guy from Andi's season. A

I agree that TPTB would definitely want Nick.  He made great tv and BIP needs to include former "villians".  He was so polarizing which is great for preseason BIP hype.
Because Nick went straight back to work and hasn't done any typical post-show appearances I think he might be factoring in his professional image and how tv appearances reflect on his job as a sales executive.

He did a lot of interviews right after the season ended, but does the F2 usually do many appearances after some time has passed? Unless it was a future Bachelor, I can't really remember any. I know that Arie has done interviews, but I think that was because of his racing career.

I do think that Nick could do it. There are a lot of interesting girls this season that I think he would like to meet. I think that he's also learned a lot about producer manipulation and would know how to better avoid appearing as the "villain". It's also a really short time-committment, so I could see him doing it if he's still single.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:47 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
notarose wrote:

He did a lot of interviews right after the season ended, but does the F2 usually do many appearances after some time has passed? Unless it was a future Bachelor, I can't really remember any. I know that Arie has done interviews, but I think that was because of his racing career.

I do think that Nick could do it. There are a lot of interesting girls this season that I think he would like to meet. I think that he's also learned a lot about producer manipulation and would know how to better avoid appearing as the "villain". It's also a really short time-committment, so I could see him doing it if he's still single.

Oh, I guess I knew what I was thinking but didn't clearly communicate giggling.  By typical post-show appearances I meant hosting as a celebrity at clubs like Brian, Dylan, and Marquel have done... ladies nights out. Those sorts of paid appearances that piggyback off of having been on the show and draw publicity.

Yes, he did a series of interviews post-show then basically disappeared from the spotlight. What he does on SM is different than physically being somewhere where posing is required. JMO Smiley

I liked a lot of the girls on this season.  He could meet them through his producer connections out of the spotlight or on BIP.  The advantage of BIP is the paycheque and free holiday. Plus, I really enjoyed watching him on tv :yes:

Anyone know if he was in LA at the time of the WTA after party?
I think it would be great if he was at the ATFR filming.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana