SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SuperBowl - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:37 pm

Nick quotes....

....I keep in touch with the show and am still close with many of the producers....

....I certainly don’t expect either of us to reach out to one another, but I would imagine at some point our paths may cross.....

....I have moved on from my relationship with Andi, so there is certainly no interest from a romantic standpoint. If at some point we could be friends, I would certainly think that would be great....

http://www.bustle.com/articles/57664-nick-viall-talks-andi-dorfmans-breakup-tells-us-whether-theres-a-chance-theyll-rekindle-their

IMO they met up in LA somehow when Nick was on vacation and Andi was there for her interview with CH.  I thought it was odd that Andi would go to Chicago for Valentines Day.  

Nick did fall hard for Andi PINKHEART can be unpredictable :crazed

IMO they're just friends.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

SuperBowl - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:01 pm

GA put the pics in Andi's discussion folder.
Honestly, if I hadn't seen it, I would never have believed it.
I'm actually happy for Nick that he gets an opportunity for some type of closure, whatever that is. If he winds up back with Andi, his choice. I trust him. He's a big smart boy and can make his own decisions.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Nick's discussion thread ... photos are there ... don't believe in every word that gossip pages write ... but it's definitely interesting, very very interesting ... I can't stop laughing ...
Who do you think would want a retribution? ... One night stand, just to make amends. SuperBowl - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 51 3806527698

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:12 pm

SueSt wrote:GA put the pics in Andi's discussion folder.
Honestly, if I hadn't seen it, I would never have believed it.
I'm actually happy for Nick that he gets an opportunity for some type of closure, whatever that is.  If he winds up back with Andi, his choice.  I trust him.  He's a big smart boy and can make his own decisions.

Would it be okay for you to bring that picture over here to Nick's thread? I want to see the picture before I comment. Thanks!!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:15 pm

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well she can't be that heartbroken about the pics, these are the ones she needs to worry about.

This was graciously sent to me by someone who purchased the online mag and wanted to share it with everyone. Thank you anonymous.  Smiley

OK! Mag

SuperBowl - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 51 Andiok10

SuperBowl - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 51 Nickan10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:37 pm

Neither look like they are giving either positive attention in these photos.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:46 pm

Okay, so when did this meeting between Andi and Nick take place in Chicago?  Did this happen before or after her tearful sit down interview with Chris Harrison?

I guess that I am not a very nice person, because if I had been in Nick's shoes and had been treated as badly by Andi as he was, then I would have absolutely no desire whatsoever to see her or speak to her again - much less to try to be friends with her.

The timing of all of this is interesting, though.  It is my sincere hope that this was just a chance meeting between her and Nick, but I somehow doubt that, given the fact that they both have hung with some of the same people recently.

Kasha, it does look like Andi is checking her phone in one of the pictures and turns her back on Nick in the other.  It makes it appear like Andi is ignoring Nick.   no idea Why Nick? Why? You don't need friends like her in your life.

But, I can also see Andi getting a big ego boost out of this, especially the way the article is written.  I makes it sound like Nick has been pining for her all this time. And now that Andi is single again, Nick is fawning all over her. Yuck!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:51 pm

^It was a week or so after the sit-down was filmed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:11 pm

This could simply be 2 groups of ex-contestant friends in the same town. It would be natural for all to want to hang out. So what does Nick or MEandI do in this case? Make a big case out of and say no? That would look silly and make more eyebrows raise. It simply is easier to go with it and move on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:04 pm

I think it looks like Andi's looking at the menu in the first pic while saying something to Nick, and Nick is smiling in the other one, so I doubt she was ignoring him. Would be interesting to see what happened after that though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Looks like she's telling Christy that someone is taking their photo.

SuperBowl - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana