SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Andi and her friend were at a Chicago Blackhawks hockey game Friday Feb 13th. The sit down was aired Sunday the 16th. Taped a week before?

One thing I noticed when I first saw it and wondered too if it was photoshopped, although it sure looks like Nick, it doesn't look like a recent Nick, and more like when he was on the show. His face is fuller, he is thinner now.

Here is a recent pic.

Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 52 10932561_420480338127955_683875714_n

Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 52 Nickan10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This could simply be 2 groups of ex-contestant friends in the same town. It would be natural for all to want to hang out. So what does Nick or MEandI do in this case? Make a big case out of and say no? That would look silly and make more eyebrows raise. It simply is easier to go with it and move on.

GuardianAngel wrote:Andi and her friend were at a Chicago Blackhawks hockey game Friday Feb 13th. The sit down was aired Sunday the 16th. Taped a week before?

One thing I noticed when I first saw it and wondered too if it was photoshopped, although it sure looks like Nick, it doesn't look like a recent Nick, and more like when he was on the show. His face is fuller, he is thinner now.

Here is a recent pic.

Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 52 10932561_420480338127955_683875714_n

Nickviall - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 52 Nickan10

Well it is definitely from the Blackhawks game night. Nick might be photo shopped in but I can also see that with JJ in town for a wedding, that the two groups of the girls and guys made an overall arrangement to meet up and so Andi and Nick both went along for the good of everybody else. If someone got these pics, then why don't you have pics of the supposed head on the shoulder etc. What they capture is two people out with friends, not on a date.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This could simply be 2 groups of ex-contestant friends in the same town. It would be natural for all to want to hang out. So what does Nick or MEandI do in this case? Make a big case out of and say no? That would look silly and make more eyebrows raise. It simply is easier to go with it and move on.

GuardianAngel wrote:Andi and her friend were at a Chicago Blackhawks hockey game Friday Feb 13th. The sit down was aired Sunday the 16th. Taped a week before?

Here is a recent pic.

Well it is definitely from the Blackhawks game night.  Nick might be photo shopped in but I can also see that with JJ in town for a wedding, that the two groups of the girls and guys made an overall arrangement to meet up and so Andi and Nick both went along for the good of everybody else.  If someone got these pics, then why don't you have pics of the supposed head on the shoulder etc.  What they capture is two people out with friends, not on a date.

I don't necessarily believe it's true (just an exaggeration to sell magazines), BUT, it is possible that once Andi/Nick realized that someone had recognized them and was taking pictures, they stopped flirting and possibly even just left the bar

I also don't think that Andi is the type of easy-going person who would just go along with friends meeting up with another group of friends, if it involved Nick. I absolutely think that she would cause a fuss if she didn't want to. So, I think that meeting with Nick was deliberate. I'm not quite so sure it was to rekindle a romance.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:54 pm

Nick is on the move.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28
Chi ✈️NYC
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:55 pm

^^ hmmmm... wonder what he's doing???
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Maybe looking for an apartment in NYC for himself and MEandI. Very much j/k.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe looking for an apartment in NYC for himself and MEandI. Very much j/k.

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:10 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Maybe looking for an apartment in NYC for himself and MEandI. Very much j/k.

Whereas I yell, NOOO! Run Nick Run! That viper has so nasty fangs.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:

:drama   jumping

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:01 pm

If that really happens….. :angryemotion :angryemotion :angryemotion :angryemotion :angryemotion

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Did someone also say they were seen in LA, or is that all just speculation?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:

If that really happens….. :angryemotion :angryemotion :angryemotion :angryemotion :angryemotion

Oh gosh ... don't know what to do with this information.

It's so hard to know what she really meant during the season and what was scripted to deal with Nick's airplane video. But, all season long Andi kept telling us about her and Nick's crazy-good mental, physical, emotional, intellectual ... blah blah blah ... connection that she had never experienced before.

If any bit of that was true (and who can forget that scene when she was grabbing onto NIck's pockets for dear life against the palm tree just before they high-tailed it like two bunnies to the fantasy suite), I can't imagine why she wouldn't be looking to reconnect with him. Shoot, I would!

But Nick, Nick, NICK ... hi ... you know better. That girl's NOT for you. You can do better and you should do better. Go get better!  Praying
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana