SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:45 am

IrishGal wrote:I really don't think this extremely successful professional woman would agree to put on an act and be a plant in a stupid show like this. Nope, I  don't buy that at all.

I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:51 am

IrishGal wrote:I really don't think this extremely successful professional woman would agree to put on an act and be a plant in a stupid show like this. Nope, I  don't buy that at all.

Really, this extremely successful professional woman who has watched this show since high school wouldn't go on this show she is such a fan of and do what they want? The same awesome woman who made sure to know all about a man she had never met before? Black dress and Iowa Hawkeye yellow shoes at M&G, knowing his favorite whiskey and having it conveniently at episode 2 cocktail party? Yup, I see her doing exactly what the show she has been a huge fan of wants.

After all that same woman was happy to go on this show, and some how is a huge city like Chicago hasn't met a man before? I can't imagine how many women who had babies with her help would love to set her up with the great single guy they know.

But she is mysteriously single and in love with a man she saw on a show that I watched and except for a date in episode 3 and a hissy fit in episode 7 had almost no lines and was where Waldo the until HTDs. At HTDs she saw he was wealthy and successful and magically she is in love.

I think she would do almost anything this show asked of her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:53 am

:yes: :claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:55 am

Conspiracy theories abound at this point in the season every year.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:55 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Really, this extremely successful professional woman who has watched this show since high school wouldn't go on this show she is such a fan of and do what they want?  The same awesome woman who made sure to know all about a man she had never met before?  Black dress and Iowa Hawkeye yellow shoes at M&G, knowing his favorite whiskey and having it conveniently at episode 2 cocktail party?  Yup, I see her doing exactly what the show she has been a huge fan of wants.  

After all that same woman was happy to go on this show, and some how is a huge city like Chicago hasn't met a man before?  I can't imagine how many women who had babies with her help would love to set her up with the great single guy they know.

But she is mysteriously single and in love with a man she saw on a show that I watched and except for a date in episode 3 and a hissy fit in episode 7 had almost no lines and was where Waldo the until HTDs.  At HTDs she saw he was wealthy and successful and magically she is in love.  

I think she would do almost anything this show asked of her. JMO.

YES!!! clapping!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:56 am

Saw a quick piece tonite .. And it ended with a comment regarding something happening at or right after the FRC.......

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:06 am

hmbach wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Whitney's two one on one dates both had heavy pre-planning by TPTB arranging with a wedding to allow them to crash and making her a mural.  It is a little odd how much influence was in her dates compared to the others this season.

It could be that TPTP wanted to make sure to enhance their connection.  Chris's words to Whitney at the start of the episode three date seemed like he really didn't have much of an impression of her at that point and she hadn't been top of the radar.  Not shocking, she wasn't on a date in week two and while pretty isn't captivating at first glance like Britt or even Jillian who stood out for odd reasons.  

I don't know that she was a plant, I could see it more, that this is a woman who is really into him, so we want to make sure to give her dates that let her shine and show Chris how she can be what he needs.

JMO.

Maybe, but then why have her so self focused.  I don't think once they edited their dates where she was finding anything out about him.  It was all about her.  Every date was stuff SHE liked to do or showing him what she could do for him.  I would have loved to see her on a date similar to Beccas to see how they would compare side by side, and I would think that if Chris was even slightly into both of them he'd want to do that too.  The fact that she was essentially saying she loved him from date 3 is bizzare to me too, especially since we didn't get to see her asking him anything about himself.  How does she even know him by date 3 when all she's done is tell him what she likes? Weird IMO.  Felt like some kind of social experiment to me almost.  Again no offense to W fans, I think on paper she looks really good, but something just felt like it was missing or "staged" to me.  

That's exactly why I started looking past the RS spoilers to give Becca and Kaitlyn a long hard look. When I looked at W and C dates they felt really forced to me. Yes, the wedding was a setup but it was that photo/mural date that struck me even more. It was just largely staged kisses in different locations around the city. That said, I thought they had a very touching moment during HTD on the couch which brought a tear to my eye. That was real a moment because for once they weren't trying to stage a scene and I actually enjoyed watching the together in that moment.

That said, its interesting that Chris said his dates with Becca were the most real dates. I think he seem most real and comfortable with Becca.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:18 am

Jeepers wrote:Saw a quick piece tonite .. And it ended with a comment regarding something happening at or right after the FRC.......

I saw it during Scandal...VO said "After the final rose a surprise twist no one saw coming...LIVE"
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:20 am

Gee .. Maybe MF finally gets his wedding LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:23 am

atem wrote:Chris S. claimed in his fake blog that he didn't know about it.

"Fake blog!" cantstopl teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 3806527698 This made me laugh. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:23 am

Or they announce Kelsey as the next bachelorette. Now that would be a twist I didn't see coming!

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:24 am

Jeepers wrote:Gee .. Maybe MF finally gets his wedding LOL
Can't be any worse than that insane married at first sight show giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1