SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:02 pm

albean99 wrote:
I'm sure they had a bathroom & makeup/hair touchup before they staged them driving up & getting out of the limo. :Nod:

Per your first part. It's a different time of year and I'm assuming you don't live where the FRC was so it's hard to compare especially when the day was mostly overcast there. I've tried doing that in previous years when trying to figure out shadows but time of year & location makes a big difference.

Well the weather is quite similar here right now than it was there on that day once the sun came out, and sunset is only a bit over an hour later, so it's not that different. The sun just makes a tiny bit higher arc in the sky, but not by much.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:40 pm

FWIW, ABC seemed to like the arrival from the east for Chris S's arrival. Perhaps they preferred this filming angle. If the girls arrive from the same direction, then this cap of Becca with the sunlight on her face is the car driving east and sunlight from the south. Hard to tell if it would be midday or late afternoon sun at this point. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable could weigh in. Note the trees along side the road which could be consistent with what we see out her window.

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 Screen%20shot%202015-03-09%20at%2011.02.57%20AM

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 7e2582a5-b95a-40ae-beea-56f13d9d7c1b

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC -  F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:28 pm

That's very possible, Litta. I do think however that it was much brighter when Whitney was getting ready in the video than it was with Becca.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Brighter is not necessarily better. What I look for is where is the warmer light? Because the warmer the color gets the closer it is to sunset. Even if the warm tones are coming through clouds.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:52 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Trista and Sara Heron had lunch with CH recently.  Not sure if they will be there.

Sara was one of my picks for the next Bachelorette. I'm quite sure it's going to be Kaitlyn but this teeny little blurb gives me a slim wonder. No one else seemed to jump on that idea (and maybe don't want it) but could sure see ABC going for that story line. I think she's gutsy and pretty and a guy would be lucky to have her. Just a thought. Back to normal thread.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Sarah has a boyfriend
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:02 pm

ElonM wrote:Sarah has a boyfriend

Thanks - you can tell I'm not caught up!!!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:36 pm

avoice wrote:Brighter is not necessarily better. What I look for is where is the warmer light? Because the warmer the color gets the closer it is to sunset. Even if the warm tones are coming through clouds.

There wasn't any sun at all earlier in the day. They couldn't both be getting ready that late. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:16 pm

albean99 wrote:
avoice wrote:Brighter is not necessarily better. What I look for is where is the warmer light? Because the warmer the color gets the closer it is to sunset. Even if the warm tones are coming through clouds.

There wasn't any sun at all earlier in the day. They couldn't both be getting ready that late. JMO
IMO, the weather was so unpredictable thatI am sure there could of been and most like was a 10-15 min gap at any point during Whit's trip that they could of gotten that shot. There was also 2.5 hrs according to the weather stats that the sun was directly out....I am sure they could of fit a few min shot in a limo on somepoint during Whit's journey. Now we know that the sun was out for the last 2-3 hrs before the FRC and the F1 arrived. IMO, in the diffuse light there before sunset, that is when Becca arrived.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:17 pm

ElonM wrote:Sarah has a boyfriend

Their BIP II cast is getting smaller! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:03 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:Yesterday. I was traveling all day. So, I read all 70 pages of this thread.  The sleuthing is incredible and so fun to read.  No one has talked about some current twitter posts that I thought most telling.  First of all the fact that Whitney's account says that she is a "wannabe Iowan" is well...I don't think if she was not with Chris she would keep that there. IMO

So then her post on Feb. 8th
I could listen to Eric Church all. day. every. day. #superfan

Plus Chris was listening to Eric Church on Feb. 7th from her twitter account. Maybe they were together listening to Eric Church! :cutesmile!:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:08 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:All of the post did not appear:

He wrote on twitter, but I can not find to copy:
Leaving a Saturday morning workout, listening  to my boy Eric Church "raise em up"! #greatdaytobealive!

Partial lyrics of Raise em Up:
So you meet someone
The only one
You take her by the hand
Make a stand
Buy some land
Make some love
And then babies come
Raise em' up
Raise em' up

Makes me go hmmmm Smiley  Think it is Whitbisch.  Don't think she would be so chipper if it was not her.  She wears her heart on her sleeve, think she would be obviously sad.  

Good Post  I agree If you go to his twitter account you'll find it. I posted this in the thread that lists support for Whit being F1. Too many things IMO pointing to Whit being F1.  :fingersarecrossed

Diana wrote:
Rolly wrote:Tweets to add....

Maybe this is here some where...tweets back in Feb.

Chris tweets Feb. 7 On my home from a Sat morning workout listening to my boys on the radio raise 'em up #gooddaytobealive

Whitney tweets Feb.8 I could listen to Eric Church all.day.every.day #superfan

Eric Church sings Raise 'Em Up with Keith Urban (cool song)

https://youtu.be/cbhNLOQaW3g

This is significant...trust me! :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - FD- LCD - FRC - F1/2/3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+86
nutty1
Peppermom
SliverofHope
vivi2
Fleurdesel
gvaughn65
pavalygurl
lipsis
mercieme
kfreebie
Pia1