SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Happy Andi is spending time with her sister. ;) She might have gone to LA for the day for shopping and spending time with a producer (friend) but her sister and brother in law are in San Diego.  IMO she is still healing and really needed this time with them.  I bet her Mom and Dad encouraged it.  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

cali - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by aviej Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:40 pm

Yip, and what girl won't get cherry when she's shopping?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:25 pm

IDK if this was discussed but on the IG pic of her dessert, she was getting tons of comments about fans asking if shes there to see Nick and what not. And she replied

"Just vacationing and seeing family dont worry" with two face heart emojies .
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Seems like she's moving on from all the drama the past few weeks and she looks very refreshed in recent pictures

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:Seems like she's moving on from all the drama the past few weeks and she looks very refreshed in recent pictures

I 'll have to Disagree with you ,. I don't think she looks as good in her recent pics as she did before the breakup . I'm sure it's taking a toll on her and I'm seeing , thinner, stress , fake smiles in her recent pics. I don't know what others are seeing but to me it almost seems as if she is missing her other half so to speak . Jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Jolena wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Seems like she's moving on from all the drama the past few weeks and she looks very refreshed in recent pictures

I 'll  have to Disagree with you ,. I don't think she looks as  good in her recent pics as she did before the breakup . I'm sure it's taking a toll on her and I'm seeing , thinner, stress , fake smiles in her recent pics. I don't know what others are seeing but to me it almost seems as if she is missing her other half so to speak . Jmo

I think she looks really good in those cali pics, idk, her aura is just different in those pics to me. Also when i say moving on i'm speaking purely of the drama that surrounded everything recently. I don't know what's going on with her or how she really feels about anything but this vacation seems to be treating her well imo :cutesmile!:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:38 am

Jolena wrote:

I 'll  have to Disagree with you ,. I don't think she looks as  good in her recent pics as she did before the breakup . I'm sure it's taking a toll on her and I'm seeing , thinner, stress , fake smiles in her recent pics. I don't know what others are seeing but to me it almost seems as if she is missing her other half so to speak . Jmo

I agree with you Jolena, Andi seems so lost.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:48 am

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Isn't it crazy how we can all look at the same picture and see something totally different?!? Or maybe she all of these things.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:44 am

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I agree with you both Jolena and Nannymargie. I don't think she looks happy at all. But I guess everyone sees these pictures differently.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:13 am

I just don't understand why people think or need for Andi to be or look sad. I don't see Andi looking sad at all....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:22 am

Maybe they are only expressing what they see or feel. Nothing wrong with that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:47 am

luvlady345 wrote:I just don't understand why people think or need for Andi to be or look sad. I don't see Andi looking sad at all....

Don't want to think or need for Andi to look sad . As all her fans I too wish her much happiness as she moves forward , but Having met her and seeing first hand the glow that she had on her face , Imo in some of her recent photos that glow just isn't there. Just saying .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win