SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ouch - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:06 pm

This is just my opinion. I think Andi should do what is best for Andi. I do appreciate that people loved A&J the couple, but IF and that is only IF, that did not make Andi happy then I hope for her to find what does. I agree relationships take compromise but they should not make you unhappy. At the end of the day since I don't hate Andi I hope she finds her happiness. That is all and of course just my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

ouch - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This is just my opinion. I think Andi should do what is best for Andi. I do appreciate that people loved A&J the couple, but IF and that is only IF, that did not make Andi happy then I hope for her to find what does. I agree relationships take compromise but they should not make you unhappy. At the end of the day since  I don't hate Andi I hope she finds her happiness. That is all and of course just my opinion.

Yes, I understand. While I disagree with what you had to say, I do respect that you're entitled to you own opinion. **Edited**I agree with you when you say that you want her to be happy. I think everyone on this forum wants Andi to be happy.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Hopefully she reflects on the meaning of this retweet and it helps her every day.

Andi Dorfman retweeted
Epic Women ‏@Epic_Women 4h4 hours ago
Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:34 pm

**Edited**. While I am interested to hear what Andi has to has, I also know that she will not say everything because obviously she can't. I just think that we will only get a small part of the story.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:36 pm

I also don't buy for one minute that they are not compatible, but I was just trying to look at all possible avenues. But like you said, I don't think we'd leave the interview knowing much more than what we know now.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Hopefully she reflects on the meaning of this retweet and it helps her every day.

Andi Dorfman retweeted
Epic Women ‏@Epic_Women  4h4 hours ago
Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear.

Great quote, GA! For anyone situation -- not just relationships!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Ah don't be nervous everyone. I think we're going to see a softer more compassionate side of andi no one has seen. This interview is going to change the negative opinions people have about her. I feel she is going to be very open about her love and what she has lost. Breaking up might have been the best thing for both of them. **Edited**Like I said before I am excited andi's gonna do great!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:47 pm

I'm not sure if this was already posted here today, but I don't have too much time to check, so I'll post it just in case:

http://www.eonline.com/news/624654/andi-dorfman-is-heartbroken-over-her-breakup-with-josh-will-she-be-the-next-bachelorette-find-out?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm not sure if this was already posted here today, but I don't have too much time to check, so I'll post it just in case:

http://www.eonline.com/news/624654/andi-dorfman-is-heartbroken-over-her-breakup-with-josh-will-she-be-the-next-bachelorette-find-out?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

Thanks Ash, I don't remember seeing it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Forum is locked until it's cleaned up.

Do not discuss religion. Read the rules.

This is a Fan Forum which means it is for positive information only. It does not include why they broke up, the hopes of them getting back together, or any other opinions related to the break up.

Do not discuss Josh, he has his own General Thread and Fan Forum thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Thanks for the link to the eonline article posted above.

interesting   comments from CH....

"I sit down with Andi and she speaks candidly for the first time since her breakup with Josh. She was heartbroken, and it was rough, and it's a brutal interview, but I was really proud of her."

"You'll see in the interview that she couldn't have been happier and she couldn't have believed more in her heart that she would never ever have to date or see another man ever again. But then it didn't work."

"I think it's a really good kind of open, tell-all interview from her."

Last edited by jen689 on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:39 pm

jen689 wrote:Thanks for the link to the eonline article posted above.

interesting   comments from CH....

I sit down with Andi and she speaks candidly for the first time since her breakup with Josh. She was heartbroken, and it was rough, and it's a brutal interview, but I was really proud of her.

You'll see in the interview that she couldn't have been happier and she couldn't have believed more in her heart that she would never ever have to date or see another man ever again. But then it didn't work.

I think it's a really good kind of open, tell-all interview from her.

Wow! Can't wait for the interview and like I said before, I hope Andi finds peace. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win