SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:51 pm

aviej wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 8m8 minutes ago

Valentines Love all the way from Kansas City thanks to @nikki_ferrell. Love you!

LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 B92Gso6CQAA1SHm

How sweet of Nikki to try and cheer Andi up.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:03 pm

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 8m8 minutes ago

Valentines Love all the way from Kansas City thanks to @nikki_ferrell. Love you!

LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 B92Gso6CQAA1SHm

How sweet of Nikki to try and cheer Andi up.

Nikki is a sweetheart. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:06 pm

Nikki heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:19 am

christyyhansen
9 hours ago · Fulton Market Kitchen
Foie gras, gnocchi, and my babes. Thanks @fultonmarketkitchen for an amazing valentines dinner!
LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 59 10983675_394176537425243_983049210_n
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:35 pm

I wonder if Andi will be flying back to ATL today to watch her interview from home or if she'll stay in Chicago.

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:43 pm

I kinda hope she'll be back in Atlanta today
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:46 pm

edenpol wrote:I kinda hope she'll be back in Atlanta today

I also hope she goes back to Atl. The weather is pretty bad up there so I hope no flights are cancelled if she is going back.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Looks like after their Valentines dinner the girls were out clubbing at a nightclub called Underground

http://instagram.com/p/zIEbGLIEZU/?modal=true

Personally, I'm not at all a fan of Jacylyn Swartz and I don't love that Andi is hanging out with her and Christy. I don't find them to be the classiest of women.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:50 pm

It doesn't matter to me if she hangs out with Jacylyn. I don't personally like her either. I kinda like Christy but i don't know how close Andi and Christy are and i guess i would have preferred if she spent more time either with her family and very close friends who know her better and know exactly what she's going through. But at least she spent the evening with friends. But I agree with you guys, i hope she goes back to Atlanta and watches the interview alone, with no friends or family or anybody. One thing that I think though is that Andi and Josh missed each other yesterday due to Andi's tweet before she went out and the fact that Josh 's friends all seemed to have gone out and he didn't go with them. The tweets from his friends were posted on Josh's fan thread.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Yes, I believe given the nature of the day yesterday - a celebration of love and lovers, they must have thought of each other at some point, which I think is healthy. I could only imagine that they had plans to spend that evening in a special way as it would have been their first valentine's together. But, all things work together for good. Andi is not ashamed to express her true raw emotions of being depressed etc on V-day. I can only imagine what Josh is feeling at this point. It would be interesting to find out how he spent V-day.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:18 pm

I agree, I'm 100% sure that they thought of each other yesterday. I think that it was good that Andi expressed how she felt. If Josh misses her too, which I'm sure he did, I think it was good for him to see her express her emotions and to see how she felt and that she was probably feeling the same way that he did. I found it interesting that he didn't go out with his friends because it seemed that he spent time going out with friends after the breakup and last night he chose not to go. I'm sure he thought of her
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:39 pm

The interview is tonight, y'all. Make sure you have your tissues ready. I'm sure yesterday was a sad day for both.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win