SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mansbestfriend - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Good post Laudergirl, I agree.

Totally agree. Laudergirl, I think you have a really fair perspective on both J&A.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

mansbestfriend - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog · 34s 35 seconds ago
Off to Tampa with my mama, can't wait to see my baby Sabel Smiley #MansBestFriend

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  34s 35 seconds ago
Off to Tampa with my mama, can't wait to see my baby Sabel Smiley  #MansBestFriend

laugh out loud oh boy. Like I said, he was ready to move on, and has no hesitation showing it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Off to Tampa with my mama, can't wait to see my baby Sabel Smiley  #MansBestFriend

laugh out loud oh boy. Like I said, he was ready to move on, and has no hesitation showing it.

I don't necessarily think that he's ready to move on. I think he just went to see his family for love and support and I still hope that he and Andi and get back together and find a way to make it work.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I don't think this means he's ready to move on necessarily. In the AH interview Josh was talking about all their holiday traveling, and he mentioned that there was a trip back to Tampa after KC, which none of us on this forum knew about. It sounds like Sabel has been in Tampa since before NYE. MM must have bought a one way ticket to ATL, and Josh is now taking her home and getting his precious Sabel back. I imagine it has been that much more difficult for him this past week without her. But I don't read anything more into this tweet than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:55 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Ithink he just went to see his family for love and support and I still hope that he and Andi and get back together and find a way to make it work.

I agree that one tweet about family does not mean he is not hurting.

I think it will take some time and that is okay. They were each other's everything. I know they will be fine and in due time will find their perfect life partner. Again happy this fan thread is here for fans who need the time to grieve. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:15 pm

I think the fact that he has been busy with work and family is an indication he is moving on and I'm glad to see that. He could be at home, not on SM not working and not with family.

I would really like to see Andi do the same. Strong people move forward and deal with challenges to make them stronger. Everyone handles these situations differently and take whatever amount of time they need to take, and I understand that. At times it's so difficult to focus and get motivated, when you're experiencing difficult situations.

The best thing she can do IMO is put her face back out there, work on the blog, tshirts or whatever makes her happy. I say this not for those who are watching to see what she does next, but for herself so she can later say, yeah it was a very difficult time but with a lot of support I can move and realize I have a lot going for myself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Yeah Alanna, I think that's what she's doing. Gosh that is so depressing and yes I would think she would probably feel that way. Same with the Twitter banner because that's such an awesome picture of them. If I were a betting woman, I would bet the picture of Josh lifting her over his shoulders or the one from their first week of freedom when Lauren visited them with Andi next to Josh and she's holding Sabel and she captioned it "the family that frowns together, stays together" will be going next.
I think definitely the picture of Josh holding Andi after bowling is next and then the three of them on the sunny day in the park before the frowny face one I think. So depressing.

I personally wish Josh never said those things to her and made all those promises because while I'm sure he meant them at the time, I think he was hard into the bubble and had no clue what he was saying or what it meant.

I might be in the minority here, but just from some things I've seen, Monday night and how they're both acting post-split, I think they both knew they had trouble brewing for the past couple of months, but I actually think it was Josh that completely ended it. Andi could have been close too, but it's all just really sad. Plus, MM's words and using the word "wise" I'm not sure MM would be stating that if Andi dumped her son and it wasn't something Josh wanted. For me, it was either seriously mutual or Josh did it IMO. It seems to me Josh was done posting anything in regards to Andi on SM during December whereas Andi was still doing it and what not. I have no clue.

I don't mind that Josh said those things because I think he genuinely meant it and the same goes for Andi and the things she said to him. I think it was all genuine, they loved each other and gave it a go. I think you can love someone and want to make it work badly (which I think is obvious for them given that up until the very end they were traveling together with families, shopping, going out to dinner, etc.) but it just can't work. Difficult situation.  

To me, "wise" references never meant to be, something like the couple began recognizing the relationship wasn't the real deal and the tension between them didn't improve with time. (I can only imagine the pressure these serious Bachelor couples feel to make it work had to be enormous because they're not only disappointing each other when they break up, they're disappointing America.)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:31 pm

FWIW, the LATravelMagazine spread with Josh and Andi is out!

GAH!

http://latravelmagazine.com/the-power-of-love-travel-with-the-bachelorettes-andi-dorfman-josh-murray/
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:49 pm

They look stunning in those photos! Thanks for posting!
And this part makes me sad sad 

LATM: If you could pick any place in the world to go right now which travel destination would it be?
Andi: South Africa.
Josh: We’ve had a lot of support from the fans out there so it’d be nice to hang out with… [them] and definitely do an African safari.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:50 pm

Josh: I talked to her dad the very first time I met them in the Dominican, and he was like, ‘What’s going to happen? This is all the glitz and glamour now, there are all these things, but this isn’t real life.’ And I was like, ‘I’m glad this isn’t real life, I know what real life is about and I can’t wait to get back to just relaxing and being myself, I don’t need all this stuff to make me happy.’

And this is exactly why I think it didn't work, fame wasn't his real life want or need and it was hers, funny it was Hy that asked the question

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:51 pm

Andi answered she was going to design affordable, yet fashionable clothes. Good luck to her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

+42
bachfan300
notarose
BachfanNY
Rolly
alberta3