SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:48 pm

My mother of all people told me this probably 4 weeks ago too. I thought she was starting to loose it. Smiley

Then I too have been reading speculation. I'm surprised not only they are having twins but that it's only four months away!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:29 am

Oh, girls!  Calling all SOA/Charlie fans... laugh out loud

Hugesmile  :thud  :girlfan

Charlie Hunnam Says the Secret to Maintaining His Toned Figure Is Sex… and Lots of It!

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 1280_charlie_hunnam_mens_health_2017_001
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:37 am

@Ladybug82 Ok...so the "you're hired land your dream job" is having sex with Charlie and lots of it and losing weight? Sounds like a win-win.
Psst--is he into "slightly" older women?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:44 am

@Kashathediva laugh out loud  rotfl  laugh out loud

Well... In my dreams he dumps his gf for me.  But ya know, whatever he has to do to keep his body looking all toned and hot, I full support. laugh out loud

Not sure about his stance on older women, but it never hurts to try or ask, right?  Hugesmile

But his idea of working out gives me thought... maybe I need to incorporate less gym time into my workouts.  Hugesmile laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:06 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:59 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfPGzL1gFyp/

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux call it quits. Wow. I wonder if Brad and Jen will start dating again. speechless
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:58 am

They said it was an amicable split. I wonder what really happened. They dated for quite a while before marrying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:27 am

I just find it odd that Brad is single and now Jen is single. I did read she met his kids, whether that is true or not remains a mystery.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They said it was an amicable split. I wonder what really happened. They dated for quite a while before marrying.

That is unfortunate. Not trying to be a smart a** but I never saw this lasting. She seemed desperate to get married just so that she could say she wasn't still pining for Brad and wasn't hung up on the fact that he and Angie seemed happy at the time.

I hope she and Brad don't get back together. It would make everything look even more of a sham IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:25 pm

I read that they had been spending time apart for awhile so that could be one of the reasons why. I also hope she and Brad do not get back together.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 8367-910 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 I_got_13 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They said it was an amicable split. I wonder what really happened. They dated for quite a while before marrying.

Helen Hunt and Hank Azaria were the same way, dated for years, married and separated rather quickly.

I am not a Jennifer Aniston fan, she is a bit too superficial to me. If she and Brad want to repeat, more power to them. They can become the Liz and Richard of this generation.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Anyone interested Gwen stefani is going to be doing a Las Vegas residency
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

+29
sdmom
Astrobach
timfan
Mommyof2
nikikass