SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Epi three discussion starts here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

help - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 am

Is there a place that an updated contestant chart can be found? question
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

help - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:08 am

Rolly wrote:

Is there a place that an updated contestant chart can be found? question

I couldn't find it either, I still can't remember the last two on the zombie date and I watched it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:24 am

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:35 am

TVGuide:

Season 19, Episode 3

Episode Synopsis:  Jimmy Kimmel guest hosts and helps Chris narrow down his options from the 18 remaining women. Also: Chris and a wisecracking bachelorette throw Kimmel a dinner party; some ladies take part in a farm-themed rely race; and Chris and a date crash a wedding.

Original Air Date: Jan 19, 2015
Guest Cast  
Jimmy Kimmel

help - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:40 am

So Kaitlyn must be the wisecracking bachelorette who helps Chris throw Kimmel a dinner party...

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:32 pm

I wonder if Whitney gets a one on one either week three or four. That suck if her first one on one is right before HTDs and shes on the group date in five and six.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Diana wrote:I wonder if Whitney gets a one on one either week three or four. That suck if her first one on one is right before HTDs and shes on the group date in five and six.

Diana, it seems like they have been hiding at least one of the front runners for first one on one dates from epi 5 or later since Emily's season. I don't understand it or like it, but I think those relationships aren't offering MF the crazy he wants so he is postponing what he considers boring as long as possible?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Whitney and Chris are the wedding crashers.

Jimmy Kimmel invades "The Bachelor"

By Rich Heldenfels Published: January 13, 2015

The official word: Jimmy Kimmel surprises Bachelor Chris and the 18 remaining women by taking over the show as guest host for this episode. A long-time avid fan of the franchise, he informs them that he is there to help Chris on his journey to find a wife to bring home to Arlington, Iowa. He introduces the bachelorettes to his “Amazing Jar,” plans dates and winds up in a hot tub – all in the name of love, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 19 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
Jimmy fools Chris and Kaitlyn into believing that they will be going to a high-end members only club for their date. Little do they know, that is not exactly what Jimmy has planned. Later, Jimmy crashes an intimate dinner at the Bachelor’s pad, where the couple is grilling some steaks. But will Jimmy amp up the romance and help Chris decide if this lucky lady really deserves a rose?

Next, Jimmy and Chris take 12 stunning bachelorettes to compete in a farm-themed relay race to see if they can handle being a farmer’s wife. Included in the grueling gauntlet of farming duties are milking a goat, shoveling manure and wrestling a greased pig. To everyone’s surprise, an underdog beats out a brash woman in top physical shape. Things heat up at the after party when one inebriated bachelorette confronts Chris about the number of women he is kissing. But in the end, one dignified and self-possessed charmer wins the group date rose.

Chris and Whitney are sharing a wonderfully romantic day in beautiful wine country when they
stumble upon a wedding in progress and spontaneously decide to crash it. Posing as friends of the bride, the daring couple dance and mingle with the unsuspecting wedding guests. But will Whitney get a rose or will their ruse be discovered and get them kicked out?

The day of the cocktail party, Jimmy returns with one last surprise for the women. It’s fun and games until single mom Juelia shares her tragic story with Chris and the traumatic event that changed her life and that of her daughter. Later, one woman has an epic meltdown as the race to capture Chris’ attention and affection intensifies.

Chris must make some tough decisions and 15 women remain to try and become his soul mate.

The 18 remaining women are:

Amber, 29, bartender, Chicago, IL
Ashley I., 26, freelance journalist, Wayne, NJ
Ashley S., 24, hair stylist, Brooklyn, NY
Becca, 25, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, CA
Britt, 27, waitress, Hollywood, CA
Carly, 29, cruise ship singer, Arlington, TX
Jade, 28, cosmetics developer, Los Angeles, CA
Jillian, 25, news producer, Washington, D.C.
Juelia, 30, esthetician, Portland, OR
Kaitlyn, 29, dance instructor, Vancouver, BC
Kelsey, 28, guidance counselor, Austin, TX
Mackenzie, 21, dental assistant, Maple Valley, WA
Megan, 23, makeup artist, Nashville, TN
Nikki, 26, former NFL cheerleader, New York City, NY
Samantha, 27, fashion designer, Los Angeles, CA
Tracy, 29, fourth grade teacher, Wellington, FL
Trina, 33, special education teacher, San Clemente, CA
Whitney, 29, fertility nurse, Chicago, IL

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/heldenfiles/the-heldenfiles-online-1.258385/jimmy-kimmel-invades-the-bachelor-1.558098

help - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:39 pm

They just get to crash a wedding with cameras following them. Yeah, right. Rolling Eyes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:40 pm

Diana wrote:I wonder if Whitney gets a one on one either week three or four. That suck if her first one on one is right before HTDs and shes on the group date in five and six.

Episode 3.

I don't find crashing someone's wedding to be fun myself, but whatever.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Yay for a one on one!!!!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 47 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 3 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+65
northernviewer
Litta123
MVMom39forever
ironcat
MiaHawk