SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 31 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyhappyhappy - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:
snipped..

I think some people read into and analyze these hashtags far too much. Josh has been consistent all along. He has always had faith and felt blessed for what he has. He's been through a lot in his life and could have lost both parents to serious illness. I don't see what is insensitive about him tweeting that he is feeling happy on a Sunday morning, probably following a church service. As far as it hurting Andi, that just seems ridiculous to me. She knows him very well and knows far better than any of us that this is is his normal disposition. I don't see her being offended at all.

The other POV is maybe SHE is the one that takes it in an offensive manner. She's jealous that he's #happyhappyhappy and she's miserable. I have no idea if that's the case, we are speculating, but if it is the case, maybe it will help her move forward and it's just what she needed to see. Sometimes during a break up, initially, the last thing one of the parties wants to see is the other person happy.

Another good point. This could very well be the case. That's a major downside to SM, especially after a breakup. Although I still don't find Josh's tweet to be insensitive, I do think down the road it could get painful for one or both of them once they see the other moving on and into another relationship.

Back to top Go down

happyhappyhappy - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:15 pm

And maybe Josh is miserable an over compensating, maybe he is hurt and angry, just speculating here.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:17 pm

I guess that is what a lot of posters do is speculate. That's ok. :yes: It's all good.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 pm

I could see if Andi's name was in the tweet. This is really stretching.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:12 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I could see if Andi's name was in the tweet. This is really stretching.
I agree, they have both been kind and considerate of each other. By far the nicest breakup out of this franchise. Until either one decides to blame the other or speak out against the other I will consider them both to be very respectful of their ex. eyedrool
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:27 pm

And their respectful nature post breakup speaks volumes to me on the kind of personality/integrity they have and most importantly the kind of relationship they shared.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:45 pm

Do you guys think Josh will be at Kelly's engagement party which I think is this weekend?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by JulySnow Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:53 pm

I don't know maybe if it was some regular party, but it being an ENGAGEMENT party might be a bit too awkward for Andi and Josh. But I guess we'll see..

JulySnow

Back to top Go down

Post by JulySnow Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:00 pm

aviej wrote:And their respectful nature post breakup speaks volumes to me on the kind of personality/integrity they have and most importantly the kind of relationship they shared.
:claphands Absolutely. Josh seemed angry with her during the Bachelor premier but I don't think he's really angry with her anymore. In that 10 question interview he said that Boyz II Men song is his fave, probably wouldn't have said it if he considered any associations with Andi bad associations. So yup, definitely respectful.

JulySnow

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Chris S speaks briefly about Andi in this vid

http://www.accesshollywood.com/chris-soules-reveals-jimmy-kimmels-unconventional-bachelor-influence_article_102981

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:40 pm

HLN ‏@HLNTV  23m23 minutes ago
In her 1st interview since the break–up, @BacheloretteABC's Andi Dorfman will be LIVE on @TheDailyShare Tues @ 12pET!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:43 pm

JulySnow wrote:
aviej wrote:And their respectful nature post breakup speaks volumes to me on the kind of personality/integrity they have and most importantly the kind of relationship they shared.
:claphands Absolutely. Josh seemed angry with her during the Bachelor premier but I don't think he's really angry with her anymore. In that 10 question interview he said that Boyz II Men song is his fave, probably wouldn't have said it if he considered any associations with Andi bad associations. So yup, definitely respectful.

I saw a guy that had checked out, was done/over it, and somewhat put off (unhappy or disapproving) about/by her actions and attitude (the over the top-ness of it), but I didn't see his behavior as angry.  Honestly, I'm not sure either really knew how to act and it must've been difficult to deal with knowing the breakup announcement was coming.  But they're actions or lack there off, towards each other, since the announcement has made me respect them a little more.  The quiet, no negative, not saying anything about the other is such a change from how most things are handled on this show or by a lot of the people that go on the show.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 47 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom