SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Linds911 Thu May 14, 2015 10:16 pm

There's a Paley Center Live! event if anyone wants to watch. 10:15pm EST/7:15 PST. https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/paleylive-dancing-with-the-stars

Bruno, Tony, Kym, Erin, Alfonso among the attendees.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Just saw on Twitter from People mag, that Rumer will be joining the Perfect 10 Tour! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:56 pm

ABC announced that season 21 starts Mon., September 14! It sounds like Val is the only pro confirmed via a few post-season 20 interviews. The celebrity speculations are all over the place though they had a few people already confirmed at last season's finale.

Anyone else already excited?!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:33 pm

I just saw Noah Galloway!! This afternoon my daughter and I went to Southern Off Road, to get some estimates on some "off road" equipment for her jeep. Noah has a jeep that's had a lot of custom work done at this place, but it was our first time there. Anyway, when we pulled in I jokingly said to my daughter, "maybe we'll see Noah". We were in the store for maybe 5 minutes, and sure enough in walks Noah and his girlfriend. I was too shy to say anything other than hello to him, but man, he's even more handsome in person than on television! Anyway, that was my excitement for the day, thought I'd share! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:31 pm

Max64 wrote:I just saw Noah Galloway!!  This afternoon my daughter and I went to Southern Off Road, to get some estimates on some "off road" equipment for her jeep.  Noah has a jeep that's had a lot of custom work done at this place, but it was our first time there.  Anyway, when we pulled in I jokingly said to my daughter, "maybe we'll see Noah".  We were in the store for maybe 5 minutes, and sure enough in walks Noah and his girlfriend.   I was too shy to say anything other than hello to him, but man, he's even more handsome in person than on television!  Anyway, that was my excitement for the day, thought I'd share! Hugesmile

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 3806527698 Where was your camera?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Sprite wrote:
Max64 wrote:I just saw Noah Galloway!!  This afternoon my daughter and I went to Southern Off Road, to get some estimates on some "off road" equipment for her jeep.  Noah has a jeep that's had a lot of custom work done at this place, but it was our first time there.  Anyway, when we pulled in I jokingly said to my daughter, "maybe we'll see Noah".  We were in the store for maybe 5 minutes, and sure enough in walks Noah and his girlfriend.   I was too shy to say anything other than hello to him, but man, he's even more handsome in person than on television!  Anyway, that was my excitement for the day, thought I'd share! Hugesmile

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 3806527698 Where was your camera?

laugh out loud I had it with me but I couldn't do it!! My daughter was teasing me for totally fangirling, but I couldn't talk to him or try and take his picture, I completely wimped out! If I could have gotten a picture without him knowing I would have done it, but it's such a small store it would have been so obvious. Oh well, maybe next time, and by then maybe I'll have grown a set to have some follow through. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:34 am

Max64 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

laugh out loud   I had it with me but I couldn't do it!!  My daughter was teasing me for totally fangirling, but I couldn't talk to him or try and take his picture, I completely wimped out!  If I could have gotten a picture without him knowing I would have done it, but it's such a small store it would have been so obvious.  Oh well, maybe next time, and by then maybe I'll have grown a set to have some follow through.   giggling

I think all of us here need to invest in some spy eyeglasses that have a camera built in so that if we ever run into someone we like from the show, we can surreptitiously take as many pictures as we want without anyone being the wiser...including any of our more judgemental family or friends. :Nod:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:36 am

Robert is currently with Kym in Australia - so cute!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:42 am

I'm so happy that Robert and Kym's thing is real and I hope it lasts forever. They were adorbs together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:24 pm

BKay wrote:I'm so happy that Robert and Kym's thing is real and I hope it lasts forever. They were adorbs together.

They are really good together, and look so happy! I've been stalking them a bit on SM, and it's nice that Kym will post things on Instagram occasionally with the two of them. I really hope it works out for the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Yes it's nice that there is an actual DWTS romance and not a showmance. It's been awhile since we've had that. Smiley Team Sharkaroo is cute. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11