SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:04 am

Derek is one of the most popular male pros on the show.. look at how many followers he's got on insta and twitter. The man is a genius and I'm so glad he's back because the show isn't the same without him. Looking forward to more amazing choreography from him this season.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Derek comes back, he gets a ringer, Tony gets the token older women because it's all about Derek, and Derek and Julianne's cousin is competing. I really don't even know the other so called "stars".

I'm really turned off by all of this.

And they wonder why they are bleeding viewers. Perhaps if it wasn't the Hough show 24/7 more people would tune in.

Totally agree!

Last edited by George1218 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:30 am

I don't have any issues with Derek. He seems to be a good guy, a hard worker and very talented. He deserves the praise, IMO. He is the face of the show and in many ways understandably so. Though he pretty much only gets stars with potential. (He is a great teacher though...)

Ms Ditz is an another story though. She is so mediocre in so many ways, not nearly as talented as a choreographer or as a dancer as Derek, yet managed to sleep her way to the (near) top.... God, the stories I've read about her bedding the execs and producers of production companies and practically anyone who could help advance her career.....she is a total opportunist, making friends depending how much she can get out of the connection...etc.. Just, yuck.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:32 am

Personally, I don't watch this show in general. I watched for Sean and loved Kelly, so was really happy he had been on for me to get to experience Kelly and Derek and learn to like Derek.

I got sucked in to last spring for Maks and Meryl.

Not sure anyone this season, Chris included is enough to put myself through listening to Julianne as a judge. She made the panel less tolerable not more to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:48 am

They gained viewers last season. So, that's not true.

As for Julianne, she's no different than a bunch of women in Hollywood.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:01 am

Did you guys know that the show has a live feed for rehearsals for the couples each day? Today was I think Charlotte & Keo.

It's interesting to see them interact and learn without the edit of tv.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:29 am

atem wrote:They gained viewers last season. So, that's not true.

As for Julianne, she's no different than a bunch of women in Hollywood.
I was about to write the same thing.

With Derek the are people that love him, some that loath him and some that have a love to hate him.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:50 am

soccermom333 wrote:
lurker11 wrote:On mobile so can't bring it over. But it looks like whitney Carson instagrammed a pic at Chris' farm.

It'll be funny if Chris has to keep two whitneys happy for awhile

Or if Becca is final1, then she has to hear the name whitney for a few more weeks.  LOL

I don't see Becca as a jealous person. After all, she did follow Whitney on Twitter first. She will be fine with it...if she is F1.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:05 am

nannymargie wrote:Wow, Chris S is doing DWTS and they called Andi all kind of names with rumors that turned out to be false.

It does not bode well for his relationship with his F1 lasting, that is for sure.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:07 pm

Someone's in Iowa! (100% assuming based on snow and clothes)

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 Screen37
Source
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:11 am

Chris Soules Confirms Dancing With the Stars Gig
DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 B_vtsB-WYAAIF5v
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-soules-confirms-dancing-with-the-stars-gig-exclusive-pics-2015103
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:08 am

witneycarson
Get ready America! Chris Soules makin his way to the ballroom March 16th on @dancingabc!
DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 10955293_1379110939076864_1175199461_n

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 11024401_1577945955779311_1562019935_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11