SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by leselihau Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:16 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:snipped
The "bad cook" show is for charity and that's a good thing. Of course, JMO!

Charity is a good thing...but there's no way in hell I'll believe he's doing this for "charity". Seriously...the guy is well to do, he could donate to charity without being on this crackpot of a show.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

12 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:18 pm

leselihau wrote:
star_D wrote:Here is one more.
Chris Soules from ABC's "The Bachelor" Q&A and Meet and Greet
https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/836587?utm_medium=bks

The price of VIP ticket is $100

Did anyone look at this?  cantstopl  I'd be embarrassed if I were him.

For $15 you get admission to the event on a first come/first serve basis and a $5 iplay card.
For $40 you get "Priority" access, a $20 iplay card, a "brief" meet & greet, reserved seating area, and a "professional downloadable photo"
For $100 you get refreshments, a "professional downloadable photo", a personalized signed photo, reserved VIP seating, a meet & greet, and a $20 iplay card.

Them better be some hella good refreshments for $100.  They realize he's not Bruce Willis right?

spitcoffee rofl

And I live in NJ- too bad I am "busy" that day. Don't know what the day is (don't care) but I know I am busy that day. laugh out loud

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:Busy summer for our farmer. laugh out loud He's doing an event with Witney Carson in August. I'm guessing he's no longer obligated to do any DWTS appearances?

http://mohegansun.com/events-and-promotions/schedule-of-events/chris-soules-and-witney-carson.html

Sounds like he no longer has any farm chores either. This guy is so Jake Pavelka.

I have no problem with taking whatever opportunities you want to take to try and be famous. Just don't start off lying that you want to find the love of your life, settle down, and have children, if that's the furthest thing from your mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:25 pm

leselihau wrote:
LoveGodTheMost wrote:snipped
The "bad cook" show is for charity and that's a good thing. Of course, JMO!

Charity is a good thing...but there's no way in hell I'll believe he's doing this for "charity".  Seriously...the guy is well to do, he could donate to charity without being on this crackpot of a show.  

That's his choice....he is free to choose! Besides, nobody knows how deep his pocket is.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:55 pm

If he feel sexually challenged we could see him on the adult channels soon. 
Errr--no thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:21 pm

in the first 5 min she was talking about what she saw in DWTS studio between Whitney and Chris back in March
it's very interesting
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:00 pm

missfafa wrote:

in the first 5 min she was talking about what she saw in DWTS studio between Whitney and Chris back in March
it's very interesting

Completely disappointed.

He is a total looser. I hope this video does not give people the wrong impression of Whitney. She has been so stellar in all of her reactions. I can't imagine how hurt she would have been to have to do the DWTS stuff if they had ended things. I don't think his sisters would have been so supportive on SM if there had been tension between them and W. (Remember his sister's retweet about strong women, and it came after week 2) This explains a lot, but also leaves me with questions. Why even go to the farm if it was over? Why the other tweets?

His photos with these D list celebrities are just cringe worthy.

Bachelor Q&A could get interesting this weekend. I hope he gets grilled.

I am disillusioned. Poor me a drink!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by missfafa Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:21 pm

i agree, W is such a great women, she must have went through a lot of BS with this Loser, i totally lost respect for him after seeing how desperate he is for fame and attention

W deserves a real man to treat her like the amazing women she is. i am glad it's over so she can move on with her life
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:32 pm

missfafa wrote:

it's very interesting

Not. Surprised. At. All. Sad. no no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Poor Whit! Figured she was over him and the show since she up and left early, and she was having none of another reality show. Talk about having completely different goals in life.

12 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:16 pm

I feel like a fool in the crowd who oohed about the emperor's new clothes, only to find out he was naked, having fell for the farmer needs a wife because he's exhausted the dating pool in Arlington malarky. Embarressed!

He's entitled to his goals, no matter how misplaced I might think they are. Being honest about what they were however, before getting engaged, would have been nice.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:38 pm

missfafa wrote:

it's very interesting
Yep.  He never loved her and he is still a dog!   Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan