Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Shelby on Fri 22 Jul - 10:24

good morning everyone!

could someone transcript me the exact words she said about

Do not trust the tabloid and the next sentence right after that?

thanks

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 22 Jul - 10:11

@mnmhughes wrote:
@Alanna wrote:
@JBF wrote:
Yup. She said it over lasagna. The more carbs the better.

How sad was it when Ashley wanted more but was too polite to ask!? lolpanda

She is the best Bette EVAH.

She was really hoping that JP would get more, so she could too!
The way that she looked to him to see what she should do was a total "couple" move. :P

I loved that! They really do move in sync.

Also loved the sunburnt part. Ashley: Are you getting shy? JP: Nope! (His face was so cute)

...would be a perfact gif if anyone wants to do it Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri 22 Jul - 10:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

The way that she looked to him to see what she should do was a total "couple" move. :P

And he said no! How rude. I hope she's trained him better by now. Always say yes to more food, JP. :Nod:

Thanks Chas! I was thinking they'd meet up with Chris/Peyton in Sonoma this weekend. I think it's so cute how they all become friends. :dancedancedanc

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Fri 22 Jul - 10:08

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri 22 Jul - 10:00

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Fri 22 Jul - 9:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I didn't see Ali's interview with GL but the whole drunken scene (in retrospect) was a little off putting. Maybe it reminded me too much of Jed. I just think what her mid 30's finace think of that? Maybe RS does change his prediction to Ben but right now I can't say I was floored by her interview. Sorry. JMO

JP is the guy who likes to hang out at the beach with some booze. LOL. I think he'll probably roll his eyes and think she's cute in that scene, as I'm sure he thinks about everything. Jed was WAY more gross and creepy than that the toe scene IMO.

Thanks A. Maybe I will have a good sleep and come back to it in the morning. :wave:

I think JP would rather watch 10 toe scenes than 1 suntan lotion scene.... :P :P

rofl rofl JP's poor "chapped ass" probably is going to need some serious lotion after these next three episodes.

They'll probably together both this weekend and finale weekend and taping ATFR Monday, I'm sure she'll, uh, keep him occupied. :awesome:

Team JED did get burned a bit by that *cough cough* we-were-too-sunburned-for-the-Fantasy-Suite scene...

...and Ilene was concerned about his sunburn. Guess JP will need Nurse Ashley coming to the rescue. As for where he already got chapped back in Phuket (the all-important locale when "IT" began)...

Thank you for hinting at all kinds of scenarios here... You folks leave little to the imagination.

Who is Ilene?? Is that JP's mom?

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool on Fri 22 Jul - 9:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I didn't see Ali's interview with GL but the whole drunken scene (in retrospect) was a little off putting. Maybe it reminded me too much of Jed. I just think what her mid 30's finace think of that? Maybe RS does change his prediction to Ben but right now I can't say I was floored by her interview. Sorry. JMO

JP is the guy who likes to hang out at the beach with some booze. LOL. I think he'll probably roll his eyes and think she's cute in that scene, as I'm sure he thinks about everything. Jed was WAY more gross and creepy than that the toe scene IMO.

Thanks A. Maybe I will have a good sleep and come back to it in the morning. :wave:

I think JP would rather watch 10 toe scenes than 1 suntan lotion scene.... :P :P

rofl rofl JP's poor "chapped ass" probably is going to need some serious lotion after these next three episodes.

They'll probably together both this weekend and finale weekend and taping ATFR Monday, I'm sure she'll, uh, keep him occupied. :awesome:

Team JED did get burned a bit by that *cough cough* we-were-too-sunburned-for-the-Fantasy-Suite scene...

...and Ilene was concerned about his sunburn. Guess JP will need Nurse Ashley coming to the rescue. As for where he already got chapped back in Phuket (the all-important locale when "IT" began)...

Thank you for hinting at all kinds of scenarios here... You folks leave little to the imagination.

Who is Ilene?? Is that JP's mom?

Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF on Fri 22 Jul - 9:44

JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan on Fri 22 Jul - 7:37

My take on the show:

Not surprised at all by no mention of JP while showing a Ben "playful" clip and having discussion about Ben's overnight date. Fleiss wants us to believe it's a neck and neck race up until the end. Also wants to highlight Ben for possible Bachelor consideration. We got to see his personality shine through in this brief clip.

No way is the news today going to be that Ashley and her F1 are having trouble in paradise. She seemed WAY too happy.

Thought that Ashley's mention of not trusting the tabloids was interesting. She keeps reiterating this in interviews. I think she knows there is more trouble ahead (JPs ex?). As an aside, the Philly Inquirer interview is the most "trustworthy", imo.

I agree with others...I'm happy that she is happy, JP seems happy and Ben seems happy. All is good.

philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Fri 22 Jul - 7:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Same type interview he did with Ali, talked about ChrisL and not really Roberto, infact he told her to pick ChrisL said something about living with her mother in law meaning Roberto mom. Dont really remember what he said, but whatever he said Ali answered him in spanish. Dead give away. Not mentioning JP is a give away in my book. Ashley looks great, and where did she get those boobs????

LOL I noticed that too!!!

Courtesy of Wonder Bra maybe?

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Fri 22 Jul - 3:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Calling it a night... but do have to say, after this show and another do-not-believe-the-tabloids comment (like Leno), I'm once again getting that "vibe" again... that she's not engaged, she's "hitched".

I still can't guess what all of the Chrystie business in the previews is about... Do they bring up her deceased ex-boyfriend? Does JP remind the family too much of him? Does Ashley discuss how JP "got her over" the Bentley Heartbreak and they all fall for him? Do they all support her in that final hour after the usual volcanic cursefest? I don't know, but there's a 50% it all gets resolved either between May 11 and 13 in Vomo... or post-show and before ATFR. Maybe her cryfest at FRC is just about letting F2 go.
(snipped)
I think its got something to do with a wedding also. Way, way too many wedding themes this year. MF really wants a wedding; is Ashley that receptive to manipulation?
Could Chrystie actually be a voice of reason? The whole no regrets thing with Ashley would prompt the sis to say "I'm trying to protect you from yourself." Who knows? Just a silly show. giggling

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum