SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwhitney - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:30 pm

^^^Exactly!! And then how convenient that we don't see another conversation or extended interaction between the two of them ....during the episode...until the Iowa date. Only deleted scenes...

Game over indeed!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

teamwhitney - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:32 pm

dpao84 wrote:I just want to bring over everything he said during that embrace after the wedding. To me it was like the realization "this is why I did this" for both of them

Before getting the rose:

"It wasn't me that made this great it was you, and your attitude was awesome"

PI
"It wasn't about the date it was about what she made it. She has no idea, she doesn't have a clue right now about what she did but I know that she made this incredible, it wasn't the date it was her"

Giving her the rose 
"Whitney, you made my day. you absolutely made my day. Everything about you, the way you carry yourself, the way you...(big sigh) I mean this is just incredible, you made this day beautiful. And I am grateful to have been able to be here with you. And ah want to know if you would accept this rose?" Insert big grin and he uses both of his hands to being her in for a kiss.

This was game over for me.

Great points. I had the impression he was pretty uncomfortable with the idea of crashing the wedding (even if it was staged), but Whitney made an experience he wasn't particularly enthusiastic about a great date for him because of who she is. Who wouldn't want that quality in a life partner?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:15 pm

#TeamWhitney this woman has it, that something special that I find refreshing and personable.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:34 pm

You're right she's one of the few female contestants that is truly refreshing... She won me over when she told Chris about her mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:43 pm

Whitney had mentioned that she does not want to be alone and is fearful of not having her own family. I can see why she is passionate about her job (making babies) and families.

I wonder if they are going to create an issue/doubt of her possibly having to leave a job she is proud of for the unknown Arlington to be with Chris

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:And ... here are Des' Bachelor Blog about WHitney as of February 18th ...

"My thought’s on Whitney:

Whitney is the only one on this season that I could ever see living in Iowa. She has the characteristics of a good housewife and mother for Chris’s lifestyle. I see the chemistry they have together when they are alone and the natural banter that isn’t forced. Their relationship is genuine and I like to see that.

She reminds me a lot of Chris during my season and the confidence he showed was always really attractive. The other relationships forming don’t break her down or make her insecure which is why I could see her at the end. I don’t really have much to say about Whitney because she is a solid choice for Chris, and there’s nothing she has shown otherwise."

source: http://www.desireehartsock.com/dess-the-bachelor-insights-thoughts/

Love this.

ITA bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 pm

I just watched the FD dinner portion preview on ABC.com and it looks like they are trying to make it look worse than it probably is! They are 'stretching' trying to make it look like an obstacle.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:38 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I just watched the FD dinner portion preview on ABC.com and it looks like they are trying to make it look worse than it probably is! They are 'stretching' trying to make it look like an obstacle.

I figured they had to create doubt for Chris about Whitney
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:14 pm

I posted this in Whitney thread. Thought it should be in her fan forum too

JMO but in the preview where Chris asks Whitney about her career and moving to Iowa, I see a man who is in love but worried "is it too good to be true?" that this vivacious, attractive and accomplished woman would move to Iowa for me- a doubt born of his own insecurity about a woman wanting the farm life and not a doubt Whitney has done any thing to create. He is looking for reassurance.

I am counting on our girl Whitney to know exactly what to say and how to say it to allay his fears and seal the deal.

He told the women "be honest with me and I'll be honest with you." What does our girl do? Pretend it's been a life long dream to move to Arlington because they have awesome sunsets or some other such mularkey? No. She says to be honest (paraphrasing) no I didn't look on a map and say the town of under 500 is where I want to be.....

what follows next will IMO be critical and I have faith in Whitney's ability to be both honest and give him the reassurance he needs.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Yes I'm really looking forward to the rest of her answer... She's always so well spoken, can't wait to see how she puts this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:32 pm

Hey guys, first time posting on this forum, but I just had to because I absolutely adore Whitney. There is just something about her that you can't but root for her happiness.

sanlee088 wrote:I just watched the FD dinner portion preview on ABC.com and it looks like they are trying to make it look worse than it probably is! They are 'stretching' trying to make it look like an obstacle.

I wanted to ask if anyone noticed in that preview that after Chris said, "it's probably my biggest insecurity about our relationship." She leans her head to the side and shakes her head as if he's crazy to even think that and then they cut it to another moment in their convo. They are definitely making this a problem that isn't even there. She's already told his friends what her opinion is on this subject. Chris is just so into her that he wants to make sure she has a clear picture of what his life is like. I think he's afraid that someone like her is not going to think that he's enough to keep her around in Iowa. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:38 pm

'Twas to fulfill his need for reassurance me thinks

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11