SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Eviebloom wrote:a few thoughts:
1.  I am a firm believer that there can be seasons in your life and each one an important part of life.  Whitney had a season of education and career.  Next she is looking to have a season of creating a family and motherhood.  After their children are grown, or in school she might go back to work in the nursing field.  I speak from experience, education and career, then stay at home mom, then working mom.  Now my kids are grown I have a career, but I am hoping to pull back from my career when I hope that I get to be in the season of grandchildren.  

2.  I respect Whitney that she does not talk about her previous relationships or her "experience or non-experience."  She may be a virgin or like Sean decided to wait for marriage or be "experienced."  That is between her and Chris.  Becca did not need to talk about that until they were in private in the FS.  But the Bachelor production just needs that for their story line and they are using her.  

3.  I like both Whitney and Becca but see that at very different points in their lives.  Becca would want to date for a while long distance and Whitney would be willing to do like Catherine, Des and Andi move to where they can live at least near each other.   I understand what Whitney said about Becca.  If Chris is indeed interested in Becca, then I think it put a bit of a kink in her feelings for Chris.  Becca is a lovely girl but not willing to move to Arlington anytime soon.  Then Whitney is saying Chris is not really being honest when he says he is looking for a wife now.  I think Kaitlyn is delightful, and I think that it would have made more sense to Whitney if Chris would have kept Kaitlyn, she seems to be more in the same stage of life as Whitney.  I think Whitney truly likes Becca , but how can she not feel some jealousy and question Chris in this choice.

4. I do not like this edit at all I think that it hurts the future relationships with the families involved.  It is not necessary for the story.  Last nights show left me sort of blah.. and sad for all of them.  I can not believe that this is endearing to either family, certainly not to Whitney's sister.

Great thoughts!

Re: the edit... If Des and Chris could make it past their edit and spoiler, so too can Chris and Whitney. She has had a great edit all season. Now it's just the build up of drama.

I still think she is f1 and sure hope they can make it in real world. He sure seems happy and his mother & sisters were also very positive about the outcome. 2 more weeks...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:45 pm

I believe it is Whitney but my take on the family is that regardless they would be positive on a national program. I will say that I think if they were unhappy with the outcome, they would not have had a speaking part on Ellen and you would have simply seen them in the audience. AFAIK they can't speak about the actual dates. but are under no obligation to do press.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:56 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:I think "incredible" is the new "amazing" for Chris. I think Chris uses incredible to describe a generic feeling and Whit was the only woman he did not call incredible in his blog.  

Translation: Whit isn't generic to him? She is his one?

Exactly!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:42 pm

I just listened to Sean Lowe's 45 minute interview on YouTube Afterbuzz Reunion that posted prior to FD episode. It is really interesting and Sean is his old straight-shooter self. He is very genuine and forthcoming throughout. In last 2 minutes he is asked to make predictions for Chris F1 and he first says the blonde one because he is admittedly bad at names. He then proceeds to share all reasons why he thinks Whitney including that she is only one who he can see actually moving to Iowa and that he believes Chris could build a good life with her.

So when I first read in Whitney general thread that Sean said this it made me question whether he was just trying to promote spoiler on ABC behalf. Now after listening to the full interview and how sincere and open he was, I think these are his actual thoughts. Whether or not Sean's call with Chris happened before or after this taped interview, who knows. But I would think that Sean would simply say no comment vs. promote a spoiler if it was just a ruse  as that does not seem to be what he represents as a man of integrity. Plus Sean's fans helped make him a best selling author so I highly doubt he would intentionally mislead them. Call me naive ... but that is my 2 cents.

Here's link to interview if anyone's interested: Sean Lowe on AfterBuzz Reunion from YouTube

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:48 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:I believe it is Whitney but my take on the family is that regardless they would be positive on a national program.  I will say that I think if they were unhappy with the outcome, they would not have had a speaking part on Ellen and you would have simply seen them in the audience.  AFAIK they can't speak about the actual dates. but are under no obligation to do press.

True ... but I was thinking more along the lines of whether the family would be super positive, happy about the situation if the new couple were having any issues in real world or if Whitney (or whomever his F1) was struggling with what she was seeing onscreen.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:48 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:I believe it is Whitney but my take on the family is that regardless they would be positive on a national program.  I will say that I think if they were unhappy with the outcome, they would not have had a speaking part on Ellen and you would have simply seen them in the audience.  AFAIK they can't speak about the actual dates. but are under no obligation to do press.

True ... but I was thinking more along the lines of whether the family would be super positive, happy about the situation if the new couple were having any issues in real world or if Whitney (or whomever his F1) was struggling with what she was seeing onscreen.

Which goes to my point, if they were having problems in the real world, the family would most likely take a pass on speaking. As I said, AFAIK, they are not obligate to do press at all, but if they do they can't give anything away. Obviously this is just my own opinion.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:09 pm

I put this elsewhere but I am worried about Whitney now and feel Chris is kind of taking her for granted and not seeing and caring for the vulnerability in her. It's of course the edit but I do see him caring very deeply and being sort of soulfully drawn to Becca. His Dad's comments and Becca's hesitations in the preview feel real and raw and true. And assuming Whitney gets the first date, that they see Chris wanting Becca is a really really big deal. I'm not convinced. I think I'm now a Whitney fan more than a Chris and Whitney fan...reassure me!

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:10 pm

eliza3 wrote:Is their date up on youtube  yet?

Yes it is
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Dot R. wrote:I put this elsewhere but I am worried about Whitney now and feel Chris is kind of taking her for granted and not seeing and caring for the vulnerability in her. It's of course the edit but I do see him caring very deeply and being sort of soulfully drawn to Becca. His Dad's comments and Becca's hesitations in the preview feel real and raw and true.  And assuming Whitney gets the first date, that they see Chris wanting Becca is a really really big deal. I'm not convinced. I think I'm now a Whitney fan more than a Chris and Whitney fan...reassure me!

Dot - I'm feel the same way. You said it very well.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:39 pm

Dot R. wrote:I put this elsewhere but I am worried about Whitney now and feel Chris is kind of taking her for granted and not seeing and caring for the vulnerability in her. It's of course the edit but I do see him caring very deeply and being sort of soulfully drawn to Becca. His Dad's comments and Becca's hesitations in the preview feel real and raw and true.  And assuming Whitney gets the first date, that they see Chris wanting Becca is a really really big deal. I'm not convinced. I think I'm now a Whitney fan more than a Chris and Whitney fan...reassure me!

I'm going to see what they're like at the ATFR and out in public, but she did get the first rose in many rose ceremonies - the most I think.

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:54 pm

I feel the same way and posted about it late,late last night after seeing the episode. I too have shifted to a Whitney fan more so than a Chris and Whitney fan. I don't want to feel like Whitney was a default pick- she deserves better. I read the comments from the vets with far better recall of prior season edit patterns and feel reassured temporarily, but I still have this nagging thought from the previews that she was a default pick,despite knowing the previews are usually meant to mislead us and frequently are very,very different from the actual episode. I feel like there is a battle going on inside my brain and I wish it would stop!
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:59 pm

On a personal basis, I think that Whitney knows where she stands. I believe that at the end of the HTD, Chris had to go into the acting mode and Whitney might have as well. It absolutely makes no sense that Chris all of a sudden, falls for Becca, when she is not what he said he wanted in a women. Just because he knows Whitney is the one, he still has to finish out the shows. Thus at TB's command, he pushes his attention to Becca to keep the program alive. We sometimes forget that this program is scripted.

My guess is, if he could grab Whitney and run, he would surely do it. Also, another thing comes into play here. By him making the remainder of the story interesting, he can go on the DWTS program. Not beyond belief from everything I have read on how they blackmail the girls into saying/doing things.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 75 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 48 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11