SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:44 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Many,many good points made and very reassuring for me, on the Whitney train since day one, and shaken in my belief for the first time by last night's epi and those evil,evil editors. I think I will just park myself in this thread until the finale.  

Thanks one and all for your thoughtful insights. Smiley

Hey, I was right there with you after last night's episode. But, isn't that right where TPTB want us to be with a spoiled F1? I mean if they got us super fans confused ... imagine all the other viewers.

All the reasons that many of us Chrisney fans thought she was F1 since episode 3 (or whenever you saw "it" between them) are all still there. The fact that he was absolutely positive with Chris H about Whitney getting one of the roses but was not certain about either Becca or Kaitlyn says loads to me. The way he grilled her about moving and painting the worst possible picture of Arlington shows me that he was just being extra cautious after his hometown broke up his last engagement. He looked so vulnerable when he shared that with her and was visibly relieved when she said that she would move. Plus, Whitney got the better date on the boat (just like Chris did with Des) and her suite was certainly as good (if not better no idea maybe ...) as Becca's suite.

Sean gave fantastic insight in his AfterBuzz interview (45 minutes!) about what's going on at this stage. Chris, like Sean, has been through just a surreal experience and an exhausting one. All those beautiful women fighting for his attention. All that travel - even if just in the U.S. All those very long days and night operating on very little sleep. Producers putting pressure on him. The women putting pressure on him. He's probably also putting pressure on himself to get it right and figure out what's real and what's just Bachelor bubble feelings.

Sean said that he was confused towards the end but kept on going back to the fact of how he could not stop thinking about Catherine and never wanted their time to end. Sean said that he even pleaded with the executive producer to have a 10 minute off camera conversation with Catherine on the NIGHT before the FRC to help convince himself that he was making the right decision in proposing to Catherine the next day. So I am going to give Chris a break in acting a bit teary and unsure of himself.  

I 100% believe that Chris was genuinely confused about what to do and I DON'T think he was just acting. No way. He's not a good actor. I bet that Chris will gain clarity with Kaitlyn gone. I also SUSPECT that Chris will realize he and Becca ... the beautiful, kind, fun loving and wholesome Becca ... are just not on the same page and probably never will be. She IS awesome wife material after all for the right guy.

Just like Sean with Cat and Des with Chris S, our farmer will realize that Whitney has been there all along and is the best one for HIM in the end. I think that after his family falls in love with her and he gains that extra sense of confidence that she is serious about moving to Iowa for him, I think he'll turn from "falling" to realizing he is actually in love with Whitney and we'll get the proposal we are all hoping to see. cheerleader whipped

Great post. For me watching the talk they had about Arlington and what she wants in life was very reassuring. She spoke from her heart. The way he looks at her speaks volumes. It is also the time in the season that I need to think twice about going to certain threads. I'm feeling like I have to defend Whitney because of all the critical comments that are being made. Everyone has the right to express themselves I just don't have to listen. We will find out soon who Chris chooses.... I can't wait! :Woah-hoo:

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Diana Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:47 am

We need Pizza and beer for the finale bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 24 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:48 am

metalgirl wrote:Plenty of room on board the Whitney train.  Comfy seats, plus complimentary drinks & popcorn! bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 24 2498057887

:Welcome smileyyay  and wine! A glass of the " lolpanda more than I can afford but I bought it anyway" wine. The Puzzle....
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:02 am

goteam Whitney fans rock

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:06 am

^She shared the wine she saved for the man who will be her husband. IIRC, the OPPOSITE of Clare did not show the DVD from her dad to JPG.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:09 am

I'd be so pissed if he drank the wine and then she's F2.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:16 am

Diana wrote:I'd be so pissed if he drank the wine and then she's F2.

But she's F1 so sharing was a good thing... Hugesmile
Something tells me that Whitney feels the risk was worth it.... go big or go home.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:41 am

Chris and Whitney sighting tweet yesterday in Des Moines, Iowa around 9:30 pm CST. ??   Is Chris back in Iowa as of yesterday because they could have met up in Des Moines -- she was seen at Chicago airport 6:30 pm CST.  Needs to be confirmed/sleuthed this could be a hoax. no idea

Someone posted another Chris sighting photo in the media thread but don't know where that tweeter or Chris was.

J.A. Myers
@JAMyers2627
Indiana

J.A. Myers ‏@JAMyers2627  Feb 23
#TheBachelor Chris and Whitney spotted in Des Moines Iowa! Probably not supposed to be out yet. #SpoilerChat #bachelormonday.
9:32 PM - 23 Feb 2015

J.A. Myers ‏@JAMyers2627  Feb 23
Just saw Chris from #TheBachelor and he was with Whitney!!! Whitney obviously won! #SPOILER
9:25 PM - 23 Feb 2015
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:45 am

^Need to hunt down J.A. Meyers and make him talk giggling

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:47 am

Is it possible that Chris would fly from LA to Des Moines to meet Whitney to watch last night's show together rather than let her see it alone with out some buffering and/or answering some questions?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:50 am

MiniDiva wrote:Is it possible that Chris would fly from LA to Des Moines to meet Whitney to watch last night's show together rather than let her see it alone with out some buffering and/or answering some questions?  

I like the way you think. Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:50 am

I thought Chris was in LA this morning and I think still is. I think this tweeter is mistaken.

bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 24 87b72b10 bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 24 86669110 bachelormonday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 75 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11