SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:20 pm

Either way if it was planned or not planned, IMO it was the best date of this whole season. You could just feel the chemistry through the screen and when he was hugging her at the end, he did not want to let her go.

Back to top Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:43 pm

I am looking forward to Chris saying, "It has ALWAYS been you" highlighting the reasons why he loves her- her strength, fun-loving spirit, intelligence, etc. --> maybe a bit disrespectful to Becca...but I want the truth--not, "I just came to the conclusion that it should be you in the end, you were the only one who would make sacrifices for me- you're the one who makes the most sense" a la the picture the edit is painting right now...I want a declaration that refutes the naysayers. Des was absolute in her love for Chris, but it was hard to believe her given that not so long before that she was grief-stricken over Brooks. I don't think this is the case with Whitney and Becca. I've seen the growing relationship blossom over time with Whitney and Chris, whereas Des' Chris was the obvious F2 until the end. Chris might have strong feelings for Becca, and is curious about what could be, but I really feel that his heart belongs to Whitney. I'm so happy for Des in that it worked out for her and she found something real and enduring with her F1. I wish the same for Mr. Soules and the future Mrs. Soules...
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:05 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I am looking forward to Chris saying, "It has ALWAYS been you" highlighting the reasons why he loves her- her strength, fun-loving spirit, intelligence, etc. --> maybe a bit disrespectful to Becca...but I want the truth--not, "I just came to the conclusion that it should be you in the end, you were the only one who would make sacrifices for me- you're the one who makes the most sense" a la the picture the edit is painting right now...I want a declaration that refutes the naysayers. Des was absolute in her love for Chris, but it was hard to believe her given that not so long before that she was grief-stricken over Brooks. I don't think this is the case with Whitney and Becca. I've seen the growing relationship blossom over time with Whitney and Chris, whereas Des' Chris was the obvious F2 until the end. Chris might have strong feelings for Becca, and is curious about what could be, but I really feel that his heart belongs to Whitney. I'm so happy for Des in that it worked out for her and she found something real and enduring with her F1.  I wish the same for Mr. Soules and the future Mrs. Soules...

Whoever it is, the media and edit ALWAYS makes it look like it was a tough choice! Think JP, Ashley and Ben, when Ashley had told JP weeks prior that she loved him!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:40 pm

sophienette wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:I am looking forward to Chris saying, "It has ALWAYS been you" highlighting the reasons why he loves her- her strength, fun-loving spirit, intelligence, etc. --> maybe a bit disrespectful to Becca...but I want the truth--not, "I just came to the conclusion that it should be you in the end, you were the only one who would make sacrifices for me- you're the one who makes the most sense" a la the picture the edit is painting right now...I want a declaration that refutes the naysayers. Des was absolute in her love for Chris, but it was hard to believe her given that not so long before that she was grief-stricken over Brooks. I don't think this is the case with Whitney and Becca. I've seen the growing relationship blossom over time with Whitney and Chris, whereas Des' Chris was the obvious F2 until the end. Chris might have strong feelings for Becca, and is curious about what could be, but I really feel that his heart belongs to Whitney. I'm so happy for Des in that it worked out for her and she found something real and enduring with her F1.  I wish the same for Mr. Soules and the future Mrs. Soules...

Whoever it is, the media and edit ALWAYS makes it look like it was a tough choice! Think JP, Ashley and Ben, when Ashley had told JP weeks prior that she loved him!

Yep!

I actually don't want Chris to say "It has Always been you" to Whitney as was said in last Bachelorette season on air. He can save that for off camera!! Hearing A say that to J was not only disrespectful to her F2 (and 3 and 4) but frankly to all viewers out there hoping that F2 could be the one.

I will be more than happy to hear him share all the reasons he loves her though ... whipped cheerleader

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:13 pm

I'm really hoping we get some new previews tonight of the FRC!!

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:22 pm

a hot mess wrote:Either way if it was planned or not planned, IMO it was the best date of this whole season. You could just feel the chemistry through the screen and when he was hugging her at the end, he did not want to let her go.

It was - I have friends that watch the show and they thought it was the best date they'd ever seen. I thought that was pretty impressive coming from them.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:46 pm

Max64 wrote:I'm really hoping we get some new previews tonight of the FRC!!  

You and me both!! It's crazy that a week from today they'll finally be out in public with each other..

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:48 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
a hot mess wrote:Either way if it was planned or not planned, IMO it was the best date of this whole season. You could just feel the chemistry through the screen and when he was hugging her at the end, he did not want to let her go.

It was - I have friends that watch the show and they thought it was the best date they'd ever seen.  I thought that was pretty impressive coming from them.  

I loved it because it really seemed spontaneous and that they acted more natural without the big cameras following them. Sure, sure ... it was staged but I don't care ... seemed far more in the moment than any date I've seen on this show. And they had so much fun plus that kiss when they were dancing, just SO authentic!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:53 pm

One week from tonight we'll be counting the minutes until the finale starts!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:54 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Yep!  

I actually don't want Chris to say "It has Always been you" to Whitney as was said in last Bachelorette season on air. He can save that for off camera!!  Hearing A say that to J was not only disrespectful to her F2 (and 3 and 4) but frankly to all viewers out there hoping that F2 could be the one.  

I will be more than happy to hear him share all the reasons he loves her though ...  whipped  cheerleader

Very true, MVMom! Well said. Thank you for opening my eyes...I'll amend my statement to hoping he tells her just how much he loves her and why.

tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:00 pm

I think Whitney is wearing her necklace from her HTD tonight.
Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 57 MXM5IjF

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 57 MwaLsxd
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Where is Whitney right now?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11