SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

superfan - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:53 am

tennischick80 wrote:You know how he picks up the rose and puts it back down again at the FRC in the preview?...well, I was thinking, perhaps he puts it down because he asks production for Whitney's sister's number and calls her that moment- of course it is planned and her sister is in on it and the call is scheduled, so they can record her voice, or even have a production crew in Chicago and show her picking up the phone? Maybe this is why they made such a big deal about his sister not giving him her blessing until the end ... when you know she's the one and only, give me a call.. This would be a weird ending. Unprecedented.

^^^^^ LUV it :cutesmile!:

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

superfan - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:56 am

I am sure even if they don't show it, he called her. He knows how important that is for Whitney. Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:07 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:Did anyone see the new video put up by ABC with Becca's time with Chris' mom?  She says point blank that she is not ready to say that she is in love with him.

I really do think that she is going to pull out.  However, having said that, what do you think all the angst and tears from him as he is preparing for the FRC?

I think the FRC for F2 is harrowing for all leads and I think all leads love their F2 - but that doesn't mean they are "in love" with their F2. I think if they were, the F2 would be their F1. I think that by the time the show gets to the FRC the lead has spent a lot of time with F2, they certainly share some memories that will last a lifetime and in most cases there's a great deal of empathy for their F2. Saying goodbye has got to be hard; especially this kind of goodbye when they are basically dumping F2 because they are in love with someone else and no matter how you slice it - that ain't easy. This season I think there was another issue as well. Becca had recently been informed of the death of her great-grandmother so in addition to the emotional roller-coaster of every F2 FRC there was the knowledge that this was someone who had just lost a loved member of her family. I can easily see how that would make Chris exceptionally emotional and IMHO it shows a human side to him. I don't believe the emotional outpouring is due to a sense of loss - but all the other aspects of the moment

Cameron2 wrote:Rolly,  for my part, we have been able to follow a pretty decent depiction of a romance. My people skills lets me see things that apparently others do not see. On the other hand, there are lots of people more skilled at reading people on this site than me.

In all honesty, I did not see what many saw with Britt. I had listened to what he wanted and tried to follow that thru the whole show. So my stupid logical thinking over rode the emotion I obviously felt along with the rest of you. In fact,  I could not read romance into the supposed romance with Becca. It simply was not logical because she had so little romantic life experiences.

I didn't see much with Britt. OK - maybe some physical and she's a pretty girl (though IMHO not beautiful) but no special attraction. And I also didn't see the romance that some saw with Becca. Or maybe put another way, I don't recall I have ever seen a lead react to someone in their season the way Chris reacted to Whitney on the wedding crashing date. He was blown away and moved - literally - to tears. My wife turned to me and said "Do you see him - he's crying?" and I told her "Stick a fork in him - he's done." I did not see anything like that kind of a reaction on Chris's part to Becca (or anyone else on his season) and I think the bar was set very high very early in the season.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:10 pm

What do you think??? giggling

quote="Rolly"]Maybe this is here some where...tweets back in Feb.

Chris tweets Feb. 7 On my home from a Sat morning workout listening to my boys on the radio raise 'em up #gooddaytobealive

Whitney tweets Feb.8 I could listen to Eric Church all.day.every.day #superfan

Eric Church sings Raise 'Em Up with Keith Urban (cool song)

https://youtu.be/cbhNLOQaW3g

Makes you go hmmmmmm giggling [/quote]
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Jeepers wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:You know how he picks up the rose and puts it back down again at the FRC in the preview?...well, I was thinking, perhaps he puts it down because he asks production for Whitney's sister's number and calls her that moment- of course it is planned and her sister is in on it and the call is scheduled, so they can record her voice, or even have a production crew in Chicago and show her picking up the phone? Maybe this is why they made such a big deal about his sister not giving him her blessing until the end ... when you know she's the one and only, give me a call.. This would be a weird ending. Unprecedented.

^^^^^ LUV it :cutesmile!:

clapping!  I like that ending too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Dot R. wrote:I think Chris may be crying at the emotional exhaustion from all of it...even if Becca doesn't bow out or if she does it sounds like he also realizes he must let her go and choose Whitney.
The producers know exactly where Becca stands and they have a show to pull off. IMO they put pressure on Chris to up the ante with Becca so she doesn't leave before the FRC. The premise of the show is to have two girls show up, one get rejected and one get engaged. Also, it has to be a bit of a blow to Chris' ego that he kept Becca over Kaitlyn based on their convo at the RC, and then she tells his mom she can't say she is in love with him. I think TPTB put incredible pressure on Chris to try to convince Becca to stay. Now about her great gram passing, that is one thing they have no control over. IMHO
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:45 pm

^^^ I do think Chris would get emotional learning Becca lost a family member-he was off kilter emotionally after Kelsey told her story(as bizarre as it was that she was then immediately wanted to make out with him). He's had his mis-steps but I do believe he is a nice guy who really struggles with not wanting to hurt someone, and if he has to say goodbye to Becca, he would struggle with that anyway. Add that she just lost a family member and I could see why he'd be an emotional wreck.

I always thought the sister's comments about call me when you can say Whit is the only one was foreshadowing the phone call to be made somewhere near FRC. Not necessarily at FRC but I don't think he would propose without getting the sister's blessing, and I hope they do show the phone call, even with all of the :drama TPTB will throw in.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:55 pm

I agree Oh, I totally agree with you KB. Of course he would be a wreck over the death of someone so close to Becca. He is very emotionally invested in these women, cares a lot about them and does not want to hurt them. However, that does not mean he wants to marry them like they want us to believe. I still think some of the angst based on the previews we see is pressure from TPTB. Chris is the lead and it's his responsibility to ensure they have a great season...right up until the final rose is given out.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:57 pm

Beeleever wrote:I agree Oh, I totally agree with you KB. Of course he would be a wreck over the death of someone so close to Becca. He is very emotionally invested in these women, cares a lot about them and does not want to hurt them. However, that does not mean he wants to marry them like they want us to believe. I still think some of the angst based on the previews we see is pressure from TPTB. Chris is the lead and it's his responsibility to ensure they have a great season...

I agree We're on the same page, literally and figurativley. Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Cameron2 wrote:I have to wonder how many takes there are for some of these scenes. Not only does the show appear to be scripted, this could turn into a great deal of acting.That could be one of the reasons Chris appears to be exhausted.

How much acting goes on in these productions? I am wondering if prior contestants have commented on this.

I remember in DeAnna's season, Jesse C saying that the push up contest that they did I think in ep 2 ?? (can't remember that long ago) but that the actual push up contest was a spontaneous thing, but the producers saw it and thought it would be a fun thing to do for extra time with DeAnna, so they had the guys do it over again. Apparently there's a lot of things that happen like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Perfect! superfan - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 72 31520324

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:12 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Dot R. wrote:I think Chris may be crying at the emotional exhaustion from all of it...even if Becca doesn't bow out or if she does it sounds like he also realizes he must let her go and choose Whitney.
The producers know exactly where Becca stands and they have a show to pull off. IMO they put pressure on Chris to up the ante with Becca so she doesn't leave before the FRC. The premise of the show is to have two girls show up, one get rejected and one get engaged. Also, it has to be a bit of a blow to Chris' ego that he kept Becca over Kaitlyn based on their convo at the RC, and then she tells his mom she can't say she is in love with him. I think TPTB put incredible pressure on Chris to try to convince Becca to stay. Now about her great gram passing, that is one thing they have no control over. IMHO

AS others have mentioned , I too wish there was a "like" button on here :yes: Very true Beeleever. :Nod:
The lead has to work harder to make the F2 even more believable then who they are actually going to pick : 1) to cast viewer doubt . 2) to make sure they can get the F2 to complete the show . IMO Chris was DONE after the wedding crashing date with Whitney and everything else was the show TPTB wanted to create.
I love Becca , she has a strong fan base too which makes me believe TPTB wanted her to stay on the show as long as possible. Unfortunately the lead has the tough job to make that happen., I'm sure Chris cares for and respects Becca and dosen't want to hurt her so it's understandable that he would be emotional and upset in the end (as most leads usually are). Knowing how sweet and nice Becca was I don't think Chris would have kept her as long as he did, I think TPTB put in his ear that she was a possible contender for ette lead , ( same with Kaitlyn IMO). So he has to do what he has to do but that dosen't mean he likes it. (hence "Never thought this would be so hard" ) . My guess is Becca senses it and takes herself out after MTP and before FRC. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11