SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Cameron2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:21 pm

I would love to have opinions on what I am about to speculate. One of the things that has been very strange to me, after a coupled weeks of filming, that Whitney and Chris could be familiar enough with one another to pull off the wedding crash. Of course, it was shown on the 3rd erpisode.

Here is my theory and I would put odds on the fact it has some merit. There are 3 blond ladies from Chicago prior to Whitney, that were on the bachelor. I think that Whitney talked with them and said how she admired Chris on the Ette. Since the bachelor nation seems to have good communications, some of the guys could easily vouch for Chris. In addition, I would not be surprised that through the nation, Chris was given a heads up on Whitney. I am certain that Jackie would be right in the middle of helping Whitney.

Having a good referral to Whitney would escalate the relationship to where they were both bonkers over each other by the second week. In addition, the no rules bachelor, allowed extra time for ladies he was attracted to. Something, really accelerated the relationship. I have watched that 1st date 3 or 4 times and the charisma they have with one another is nothing like I have ever seen. Is this feasible?

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Dot R. wrote:I think Chris may be crying at the emotional exhaustion from all of it...even if Becca doesn't bow out or if she does it sounds like he also realizes he must let her go and choose Whitney.
The producers know exactly where Becca stands and they have a show to pull off. IMO they put pressure on Chris to up the ante with Becca so she doesn't leave before the FRC. The premise of the show is to have two girls show up, one get rejected and one get engaged. Also, it has to be a bit of a blow to Chris' ego that he kept Becca over Kaitlyn based on their convo at the RC, and then she tells his mom she can't say she is in love with him. I think TPTB put incredible pressure on Chris to try to convince Becca to stay. Now about her great gram passing, that is one thing they have no control over. IMHO

Lots of folks are thinking what you are thinking, me included. I noticed (and then RS actually pointed out) that he got at least 3 emails asking him if Chris (or TPTB) took Becca to final 2 because they wanted Kaitlyn out at F3 so she could be in contention for next Bachelorette.

Chris might think he was flipping a coin between Becca and Kaitlyn. But, IMO, TPTB may have given Chris a two-sided coin and no matter what side it landed on, Kaitlyn was out at F3.

Whitney was never in jeopardy of going anywhere.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:31 pm

Perhaps in his mind it was "not in love yet" Becca better to take than falling in love Kaitlyn because he already "knew" his f1 would be Whitney. JMO
Ps Chris and Whitney wink at each other at least several times that I've noticed probably more that I haven't no idea
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:33 pm

^^^Cameron you could be right. There was similar speculation that Alli had met Roberto prior to her season and that Emily & Jef met too (remember Graham & MIchelle Money snickering about that pre season). Shoot, wasn't there speculation about Andi & Josh as well being in same club in Atlanta?

Anyhow ... back on topic ... during Andi's season, there was definitely pictures of Nick & Chris partying together in Chicago. We have also seen pictures of Nick partying with the other BachNation blondes who reside in Chicago.

So ... It's certainly not a stretch whatsoever that Whitney who knows Jaclyn who knows Christy who knows Nick who knows Chris could have met up somehow in Chicago in some circle of life that is BachNation.

Especially when Prince Farming was billed as the most sincere Bachelor ever and TPTB most likely wanted a proposal after JuanPab's ending. I'd imagine that they would want to stack the odds in a happy couple in the end ... esp with a Bachelor who was logistically challenged.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:31 pm

It is plausible that Chris & Whitney knew of each other- Bachelor is a very incestuous network, in my opinion, upon watching Bachelor Pad, people don't require introductions most of the time & many meet on cruises & through reunions. I don't think C&W met in person before.

Has anyone seen the tweets & IG pics of the friends of Chris' sisters partying with Whitney Mon. night? They tweeted Chris' sister, Lori, I believe. Wouldn't they have met Chris before? Why would they go through the trouble if they weren't so sure she was his girl? This was extremely telling. Whitney probably didn't say anything or she'd be in breach of contract (and our girl is full of integrity), but from the pictures, her smile is VERY revealing. I'm psyched for the weekend, but also because the weekend immediately precedes Monday. There are only 2 more workdays until Monday night--a breeze, we can do this...le sigh! Hold my hand.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:42 pm

tennischick80 wrote:It is plausible that Chris & Whitney knew of each other- Bachelor is a very incestuous network, in my opinion, upon watching Bachelor Pad, people don't require introductions most of the time & many meet on cruises & through reunions. I don't think C&W met in person before.

Has anyone seen the tweets & IG pics of the friends of Chris' sisters partying with Whitney Mon. night? They tweeted Chris' sister, Lori, I believe. Wouldn't they have met Chris before? Why would they go through the trouble if they weren't so sure she was his girl? This was extremely telling. Whitney probably didn't say anything or she'd be in breach of contract (and our girl is full of integrity), but from the pictures, her smile is VERY revealing. I'm psyched for the weekend, but also because the weekend immediately precedes Monday. There are only 2 more workdays until Monday night--a breeze, we can do this...le sigh! Hold my hand.

The way I see it we have just 3 days Fri/Sat/Sun and then Mon is the day that will answer all of our questions. We can do it... I'm just sure of it.  yes

The first hour I think will be difficult, full of confusion and doubt. We just have to make it through that. I can't wait to see the final hour to hear Chris' sweet proposal (I think there will be one for Whitney JMO). :Woah-hoo:

Hang on tight, it's gonna be one hell of a ride!!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:50 pm

tennischick80 wrote:It is plausible that Chris & Whitney knew of each other- Bachelor is a very incestuous network, in my opinion, upon watching Bachelor Pad, people don't require introductions most of the time & many meet on cruises & through reunions. I don't think C&W met in person before.

I'd be curious to see this. Chris' sister Lori had friends at a viewing party with Whitney?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm

Looks like Whitney may be at the airport.   Smiley

MiniDiva wrote:
Theresa Maria ‏@TDawg_26  · 29m29 minutes ago  
My roommate just ran into the beautiful @whitbisch, NBD!!!
@TDawg_26

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 73 B_XrhZ6WcAA9A8G
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:

I'd be curious to see this. Chris' sister Lori had friends at a viewing party with Whitney?

I believe it is in the SM section. - just scroll back to March 2nd.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:54 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I believe it is in the SM section. - just scroll back to March 2nd.  

Thanks. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:02 pm

MVMom, yes Andi and Josh said on JKL that they saw each other in a bar but Josh was in the middle of casting so they didn't say anything to each other.

I agree Chris seemed smitten with Witney during the wedding date and it just progressed after the mural date. I know the producers make up the dates but the fact he chose her for both of those dates and allowing her to met his friends says a lot. Also I do believe his sisters would have chosen Witney for the Cinderella date but since she had a 1 on 1 date had to go with Jade.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 73 1f49c

chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 73 8367-910 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 73 I_got_13 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 73 E5kqdm15 chris - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:04 pm

The theory that Fleiss does not care if the season got spoiled as he knew he could create enough drama to carry the viewers to the end. He certainly has let things flow differently this year. Letting the lead spend extra time with selected ladies seems to be new. Plus Whitney really put out lots of leads with her twitter account. Like she wants to become an Iowa resident. Lots of good information available this year. One of the reasons could be because how well the wedding crashers did. Many observers felt like that was the end of the story.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11