SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:22 am

grammady wrote:They didn't show a PI with Becca.

sfrank wrote:Not sure what the track record is but the family definitely meets Becca first then Whitney because Chris wearing same outfit next to crying Whitney when the family is comparing the two women in what looks to be a garage.

good observations!

im throwing mine :

C is wearing a red tie while B is wearing red gown.....for lovely post FRC shots? :stirthepot :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:31 am

Millsy says the FRC will be the weirdest in Bachelor history?   Wonder what that means?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:35 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Millsy says the FRC will be the weirdest in Bachelor history?   Wonder what that means?

Cause its in a barn, the f2 decided to leave, he dumps the remaining woman and went after the F2.

Or it could be the FRC was interupted by a farm animal

All fiction of course. gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:37 am

And Sully is the F1!!  gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:38 am

sfrank wrote:Not sure what the track record is but the family definitely meets Becca first then Whitney because Chris wearing same outfit next to crying Whitney when the family is comparing the two women in what looks to be a garage.

If I remember correctly, Josh and Cat went first. I didn't watch Des or Juan. I cannot remember if Emily went first for Brad or if Jef went first for Emily.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:39 am

Mommyof1 wrote:And Sully is the F1!!  gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698

giggling

That will be a weird finale.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:39 am

ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Millsy says the FRC will be the weirdest in Bachelor history?   Wonder what that means?

Cause its in a barn, the f2 decided to leave, he dumps the remaining woman and went after the F2.

Or it could be the FRC was interupted by a farm animal

All fiction of course. gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698

cantstopl i like your weird fiction Elon!..laugh out loud. yeah...it could as simple as it was not on an exotic sea shore of mountain . or any out door scene The first time indoor FRC. How romantic gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:40 am

AlohaLady wrote:

If I remember correctly, Josh and Cat went first. I didn't watch Des or Juan. I cannot remember if Emily went first for Brad or if Jef went first for Emily.
I think Josh went second.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:40 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grammady wrote:They didn't show a PI with Becca.

good observations!

im throwing mine :

C is wearing a red tie while B is wearing red gown.....for lovely post FRC shots? :stirthepot :uptonogood

I don't recall a lead ever wearing a tie matching the F2 outfit. I may be wrong, and need to go back and check it out, but going by memory, the colour of the tie and suit usually is a clue. His blue suit matches better with burgandy than a dark coloured outfit. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:42 am

ElonM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:And Sully is the F1!!  gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698

giggling

C is undecided whether to choose the naughty Sully or the horny Lillie (WHit's pooch) rofl rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:43 am

GA .. The tie thing went out the window a few seasons ago

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:43 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

giggling

C is undecided whether to choose the naughty Sully or the horny Lillie (WHit's pooch) rofl rotfl

gobigorgohome -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 15 3806527698 rofl rofl

Best finale EVERR!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal