SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:19 pm

I don't know how to bring the link, but there's yet another article about the FRC....

The Bachelor Season Finale: Chris Is Engaged to Whitney, Not Thrilled About It
TheStranger.com‎

Back to top Go down

Respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
ElonM wrote:Not certain if this was posted already

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-watching-finale-was-way-harder-than-i-thought-it-would-be-17610.php

'The Bachelor' runner-up Becca Tilley interview: Watching the finale was way harder than I thought it would be

One of the character traits I most admire about Becca is her honesty. She's honest to Chris and his family, honest to herself and honest to the viewers. She tells it how it is for her...not to make others feel better...nor to make herself look better. This is a person I could trust...great quality. Much respect, Becca!

:Chris: So...Litta hi..is she a raisin cookie or chocolate cookie according to your avi?.. Respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 40 3806527698 . This is the critically important curio i want to know! :yes: Respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 40 2498057887

This is why I am not going to just play in F1 land. The last two seasons the spoiled F2 was an awesome person and I personally liked their relationship with the lead then the F1. So for me, I am happy to stay in F2 land and enjoy the wonderful people we meet that way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

One of the character traits I most admire about Becca is her honesty. She's honest to Chris and his family, honest to herself and honest to the viewers. She tells it how it is for her...not to make others feel better...nor to make herself look better. This is a person I could trust...great quality. Much respect, Becca!

:Chris: So...Litta hi..is she a raisin cookie or chocolate cookie according to your avi?.. Respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 40 3806527698 . This is the critically important curio i want to know! :yes: Respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 40 2498057887

This is why I am not going to just play in F1 land.  The last two seasons the spoiled F2 was an awesome person and I personally liked their relationship with the lead then the F1.  So for me, I am happy to stay in F2 land and enjoy the wonderful people we meet that way.

clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:25 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
ElonM wrote:Not certain if this was posted already

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-watching-finale-was-way-harder-than-i-thought-it-would-be-17610.php

'The Bachelor' runner-up Becca Tilley interview: Watching the finale was way harder than I thought it would be

Well, mura, apparently Becca and I have similar trust issues...no wonder I like her.  Respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 40 2498057887  We'll blame on raisin cookies! Respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 40 3806527698

Btw, OT, keeping my fingers crossed Kaitlyn makes it through tonight so you'll stick around to snark with me about the upcoming season. bestbud!

Respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 40 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:25 pm

sde1041 wrote:I don't know how to bring the link, but there's yet another article about the FRC....

TheStranger.com‎

http://www.thestranger.com/blogs/slog/2015/03/12/21857700/the-bachelor-season-finale-chris-is-engaged-to-whitney-not-thrilled-about-it
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:50 pm

sfrank wrote:
sde1041 wrote:I don't know how to bring the link, but there's yet another article about the FRC....

TheStranger.com‎

http://www.thestranger.com/blogs/slog/2015/03/12/21857700/the-bachelor-season-finale-chris-is-engaged-to-whitney-not-thrilled-about-it

That made me laugh out loud. Especially the screencaps of Chris's sister.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:54 pm

Litta123 wrote:**Edited**

Okay, back to sweet Becca.

okay. lets talk about the article a bit..

I'm just wondering if there was a specific incident in your past or something that happened in your past that made you afraid of falling in love and/or getting hurt?

Becca Tilley: You know, one of the things I really learned about myself on the show was that I'm a very confident person, but in relationships, I think that's where my insecurity is. And in the last relationship I was in, it was very on and off. And so, every time it went off, I think another wall went up. I think that's what caused my hesitancy to open up and be vulnerable
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-watching-finale-was-way-harder-than-i-thought-it-would-be-17610.php#kmtTjTLm4MX5BYy7.99

interesting about the 'walls'.. ($1 to my interesting jar  giggling )
watching the finale, looking at BIB series and the much-discussed last Pinterest of her, she strikes me as a person who would hide her true feelings/emotions so that others wont be able to see her getting hurt/upset/sadz, despite her 'bleeding' inside.

anyone else with me?

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:00 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:**edited**

I'm just wondering if there was a specific incident in your past or something that happened in your past that made you afraid of falling in love and/or getting hurt?

Becca Tilley: You know, one of the things I really learned about myself on the show was that I'm a very confident person, but in relationships, I think that's where my insecurity is. And in the last relationship I was in, it was very on and off. And so, every time it went off, I think another wall went up. I think that's what caused my hesitancy to open up and be vulnerable
Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-watching-finale-was-way-harder-than-i-thought-it-would-be-17610.php#kmtTjTLm4MX5BYy7.99

watching the finale, looking at BIB series and the much-discussed last Pinterest of her, she strikes me as a person who would hide her true feelings/emotions so that others wont be able to see her getting hurt/upset/sadz, despite her 'bleeding' inside.

anyone else with me?

I don't really think that she tried to hide her emotions, Mura. Personally, I feel that she was was resigned. She knew going into that RC that Chris was going to break up with her. Who knows, she may have cried all night and was all cried out by the next day. At times, one just has to accept the inevitable, and that's what I think happened with her. Calm acceptance...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:04 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^**edited**

anyone else with me?

I agree and I think that's one of the reasons why she posted that quote on pinterest. It was away from her twitter and IG which means less or no attention. She didn't know her fans on this board were doing research giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:12 pm

julychild wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^Yep, mura, it's pretty much "peace out" for me if it's Britt. peace

anyone else with me?

I don't really think that she tried to hide her emotions, Mura. Personally, I feel that she was was resigned. She knew going into that RC that Chris was going to break up with her. Who knows, she may have cried all night and was all cried out by the next day. At times, one just has to accept the inevitable, and that's what I think happened with her. Calm acceptance...

Thanks JC. hmm makes sense too....borrowing Nick: Becca's self awareness is impeccable. One of her pin in Pinterest is about an introvert traits. I think she can identify herself with that description , which IA.

about FRC, she indeed mention that they both knew going to the FRC that they had to say goodbye. in her own words :
It was a sadness knowing that, I think going into that night, we had had our last talk knowing it was going to come to an end the next day. I was so stressed and I felt so hurt for him and hurt for me and hurt for the relationship. So, it wasn't fun watching it last night.

my heart break a little for her. hmmm . Giving me the dejavue of Reid-Jilly all over again. (Reid Ette version, not the BP version giggling )

good to know that she is in a good place now. Since you are here, JC..any speculation on why she was still wearing the necklace post-show?. IMO she strikes me as the person who wouldnt hold grudges to anyone/any experience- ala Nick- so i could easily see it as a NBD for her as in she would cherish her 'journey' forever since it changed her. (Drink! laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:37 pm

handwave
murasaki1393 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:**Edited**

interesting about the 'walls'.. ($1 to my interesting jar )

anyone else with me?

handwave

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:41 pm

mindless wrote:
sfrank wrote:

TheStranger.com‎

That made me laugh out loud. Especially the screencaps of Chris's sister.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal