SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:07 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Gosh..its beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time!....Thanks TLA!

Indeed, TLA, great job with the video...perfect song for what I saw happening with Chris and Becca. Thanks for sharing it. It connects me to the sadness of that moment...

That said, I really do think it worked out best in the long run for Becca. I can't wait to see where her journey takes her. Some guy out there is going to be really blessed she stayed true to herself. That guy, he, will be worth the wait.

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 51 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Hopefully Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:16 am

I so need Tim's # that boy is good for her for all the yummy reasons. Smiley ;) soo sorry for saying this but after seeing VO of B-C and how they were really. And seeing him now IMHO I see a tool. I don't see the same man as we all did when he was with B. but that's just my O many may have diffrent, and that's ok. But the girl needs a man and really show C what he lost. ;)

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:25 am

Gosh, darn it! Even my unromantic self felt sad watching that video :tissuebox

Good work, TLA.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:35 am

OT..just intermezzo..

since we are talking about Breaking Up.. :tissuebox ..one of my fav  theme song is from Closer Movie..from 5 yrs ago (?) called The Blowers Daughter..get refreshed a by last season's The Voice when Matt Mac Andrew sang the song. (btw OT. he didnt win just beyond me... Rolling Eyes )

The Closer Movie version- Damien Rice

The Voice version- Matt Mc Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:36 am

truelovealways wrote:Made a final Chris/Becca vid

What a perfect video that capture exactly what was going on on Chris's heart "say something I am given up on you" =" I need for you to give me anything you can from your heart bcs I am struggling" "tell me you believe in us, and you do everything you can to make it work" and "don't worry too much about getting

My heart hurts for them both, but especially for Chris. I think you should send this final video to both B/C as a souvenir, bcs how often does one find a love so deep.

Chris will always know in the deepest part of his soul that he loved B deeply and felt love deeply from B,and will always wonder what if he took that leap.

I think B loved Chris, but was not able to recognize it, and I belive the pressure from TP got to her. IMO. I don't think she will ever tell out of respect of C and W JMO

IMO, this story is by far, one of the best love story in the bach history, I wish all party involve great happiness.

We got to witness an amazing love story, and Thank u so much TLA for documenting it for all to see.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:53 am

just creepin on Bec's IG  giggling and found myself agreeing with these commenters. Just thought i could post it here..
http://iconosquare.com/p/938741335712603246_196527054

Soooooooooo proud of you! A breath of fresh air in this fallen world.@beccatilley5
allyfell - 3 days ago

100% class and beauty! You have a great head on your shoulders and you did s fantastic job on atfr! You are gonna find an amazing man when your ready and he is gonna be one lucky guy! Btw so glad you picked the fuchsia dress! Knock out!!!!!
rachelsmak - 3 days ago

Oh I love you kati1212. That is when I am really HURT BIG TIME when I SAW that IGNORANT COMMENT about Becca. She knows Whitney is " HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH CHRIS" & Becca knows she is NOT THERE YET . Don't you think it was very SPECIAL of her and UNSELFISH to give way for WHITNEY' love for Chris To manifest . As she developed friendships with all the girls, she gave Chris away to Whitney. " Whitney is so ready to move her in Arlington and have babies "
asthanks25 - 2 days ago

Not everyone wants to show their emotions on TV and some people don't move as fast as others in relationships. I dated a guy for six months before I could honestly say I was in love with them. You can go on a show and have the expectation that you can fall in love but it's kinda hard to fall in love with someone in roughly 2 months especially when that someone is building relationships with multiple people. I think Becca had prepared herself for the fact that he may not pick her because she knew how ready whitney was for that type of relationship and she knew she wasn't there yet. I think Becca was graceful with her exit and just because she didn't show her emotions on TV doesn't mean she cared any less.
cshields05 - 3 days ago

@beccatilley5 In all the years that I've watched this show, I have never seen a bachelor practically beg a girl to say that she loves him, she would stay and be his wife. He wanted you to say it. He wanted it to be you so badly. I truly hope you will find your one true love. Best of luck to you! emoji
christine_rv - 3 days ago

Thanks for displaying and owning such a soft feminine glory about you. It was breathtaking and so very refreshing and I pray you will never lose that. Your belief about love comes from a genuine soul and you will never lose with that mindset. I wish you only good things. You are one bachelorette I won't forget and the reason I got sucked into the show. emoji
sing4ever70 - 2 days ago

Girl, you were WAY too normal for #thebachelor. Best wishes to you!
kielynandersonsimonson - 2 days ago
laugh out loud

You looked so good and don't mind me, but Chris clearly still loves and misses you. I believe he would have picked you hands down if you were sure about him! That's the way it goes though Smiley
nmariep - 2 days ago

@alliechic just because someone doesn't cry for someone they only met a couple of weeks ago doesn't mean she didn't feel anything for him
sitamahe - a day ago

you were my fave! So obvious Chris would have chosen you 100000x had you been in love with him! Thank you for being an awesome example emoji
alinasofia - 2 days ago

I'm really impressed with you. You're a truly beautiful person and whoever God has in store for you is just around the corner. Good for you for sticking to your guns and being true to yourself. I do think that Chris wanted to be with you, and it was so obvious that he struggled with his decision BUT everything happens for a reason. Way to be so respectful and self confident emoji️emoji @beccatilley5
mrsmgt - 2 days ago

and THIS one...i couldnt agree with certain part...  giggling  . No switcheroo for sweet B! #ProtectiveMommaBear Praying

just re watched all your moments with Chris on the show and I must say I think there was a deep soulmate connection. If it had been 'real life' you two would've had much more time to see if it would work, the way it should be. I hope your heart is not broken..if Chris changed his mind would you get with him? Either way, love your presence and energy and who you are and wish you the man that God has picked out for you @beccatilley5
joyfulragamuffin - a day ago

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:04 am

teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 51 11056014_1022237464471470_623273734_n

http://iconosquare.com/p/938612783608503518_196527054
Becca's IG. beccatilley5
WCW goes out to my main Bisch (see what i did there? emoji) @whitb624 - there are so many great things that came from this experience, but one of my favorites is my friendship with her. So many giggles, phone calls, and hilarious texts- girl! Also- any negative comments and i will be blockin yo azz.
5.03 am 3/12/2015

i love the "blockin yo azz".. rofl  lolpanda .  A comment under that IG i can agree with  giggling  :claphands

You guys had the best "break up" ever (didn't know there was such a thing) Even encouraging each other and reminding each other that they're gona be amazing spouses. God has incredible plans for you and I'm SO glad you're waiting on Him vs. trying to do everything on your own timing (or the show's)! You will be blessed with an AMAZING love story!!emoji️ We're all rooting for you, Becca!emojiemoji
melissa__le - 2 days ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:21 am

truelovealways wrote:Made a final Chris/Becca vid

Truelovealways-you really do a great job with the videos you make. You can really see their special connection. Makes me sad to watch, but I just have to keep reminding myself they only knew one another 2 months and she only had 4 days with him, while cameras were following them around and he was dating other women! Crazy show. If they had time outside the bachelor bubble, I think they could have had a relationship. They certainly had the chemistry.....

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:45 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Mayday mayday..

does any of you Baecca knows whom did B unfollow?...I am sure she was following 231 people but now just 230.

not important or anything..just curio about such trivial thing... giggling . TIA

Chris's sister Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:09 am

grace8136 wrote:

does any of you Baecca knows whom did B unfollow?...I am sure she was following 231 people but now just 230.

not important or anything..just curio about such trivial thing... giggling . TIA

Chris's sister Lori

No...SCMIIW.. she unfollowed Lori as per right before/after ATFR time, then followed more peeps (Robert Graham, MM, etc) making the 231 count as per yesterday. Today its 230. A great lil birdie told me it was @BachelorABC that she just unfollowed. yes

I speculated its because she is not an avid fan of DWTS lolpanda (maybe she is more of SYTYCD kind of girl? teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 51 3806527698 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:07 am

On a matchmaking note, we've got some serious competitors on her IG! teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 51 3806527698
http://iconosquare.com/p/938741335712603246_196527054

@beccatilley5 I sent @timtebow a message that he needed to ask you out. ..praying he does
tinarow - 3 days ago

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:48 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Chris's sister Lori

No...SCMIIW.. she unfollowed Lori as per right before/after ATFR time, then followed more peeps (Robert Graham, MM, etc) making the 231 count as per yesterday. Today its 230. A great lil birdie told me it was @BachelorABC that she just unfollowed. yes

I speculated its because she is not an avid fan of DWTS lolpanda (maybe she is more of SYTYCD kind of girl? teambecca -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 51 3806527698 )

Glad she unfollowed Lori. She's mean.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal