SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwhitney -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:23 am

^thanks for bringing the pic and comment over Smiley

a girl who could lightly pull a comment like that -over a "former competitor" laugh out loud - is an absolute sweetheart. This girl has so much selfless love in her for the ones she cares. B IS sImply AMAZING !!. beatingheart

Back to top Go down

teamwhitney -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:28 am

Aww, I'm so happy those two are hanging out! I like how Whit was wearing the same yellow top in the pic with Chris. :cutesmile!:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:33 am

lurker11 wrote:Thought I'd bring over this pic from the Grove yesterday::
Source
teamwhitney -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 71 Screen10

Also there was a pic of Whitney visiting Chris at rehearsal and Becca commented
Becca IG wrote:The negative comments on here are SO lame... Spray tan and her hair? And his hand on his hip? Are you so desperate to be rude that you have to grasp for something? @whitb624 you look AMAZING!

I keep waiting to see Becca sitting in the DWTS audience with Whit and Mr and Mrs Soules. The "Bachelor" family can be soooo close sometimes.....they are like "Sister Wives". :cutesmile!:

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:55 pm

Going on DWTS could happen, but I can't see it happening, at this point, because people won't get it. Also, it will open up room for unnecessary speculations. They should just continue their friendship the way that they have, just like Chris and Brooks, and when the time is "right" they can all appear together, in public. There are lots of stupid people, out there.

...Speaking of friendships, Becca's BFF, Crystal, also made a comment on the pic, in defense of Whitney:

crystal_fagley about 6 hours ago
@whitb624 you look incredible. I'll never understand why people feel they need to be rude & critical on social media, but in this case, there's not even truth behind it! #TeamWhitney #FTheHaters #IMeanForget #OrForgive;)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:08 pm

How do Andi and Becca know each other? Just curious. Smiley

beccatilley5
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful Andi I know!!!!!!! @AndiDorfman - you are one of a kind! Come to southern california soon! I miss you!

teamwhitney -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Oh I thought Becca was just a fan. Didn't know they actually knew each other. Does Andi's sister live in San Diego too?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:29 pm

julychild wrote:Going on DWTS could happen, but I can't see it happening, at this point, because people won't get it. Also, it will open up room for unnecessary speculations. They should just continue their friendship the way that they have, just like Chris and Brooks, and when the time is "right" they can all appear together, in public. There are lots of stupid people, out there.

...Speaking of friendships, Becca's BFF, Crystal, also made a comment on the pic, in defense of Whitney:

crystal_fagley about 6 hours ago
@whitb624 you look incredible. I'll never understand why people feel they need to be rude & critical on social media, but in this case, there's not even truth behind it! #TeamWhitney #FTheHaters #IMeanForget #OrForgive;)

From my own sleuthing, it appears Crystal Fagley works as an Artist for Sunkissed by Jenni in Hollywood. They do spray tanning, so it could be Crystal and/or Sunkissed actually do Whitneys (and all Bachelorettes) fake tans. "All in the Bachelor Family".
http://www.sunkissedbyjenni.com/home1/

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Source
teamwhitney -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 71 Screen10

Becca IG wrote:The negative comments on here are SO lame... Spray tan and her hair? And his hand on his hip? Are you so desperate to be rude that you have to grasp for something? @whitb624 you look AMAZING!

This is really a true and special friendship these two woman have. clapping! No mean girls club with these two just pure class.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:53 pm

whit90 wrote:
Source

This is really a true and special friendship these two woman have. clapping! No mean girls club with these two just pure class.

Love seeing Becca stand up for Whit, all class right there... both of them, Chris picked two of the best F2's in my opinion
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:46 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
Source

I keep waiting to see Becca sitting in the DWTS audience with Whit and Mr and Mrs Soules. The "Bachelor" family can be soooo close sometimes.....they are like "Sister Wives". :cutesmile!:

So true! How they get past it, I don't know. kuddos to them!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Becca is pure class.  :claphands
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:^thanks for bringing the pic and comment over Smiley

a girl who could lightly pull a comment like that -over a "former competitor" laugh out loud -  is an absolute sweetheart. This girl has so much selfless love in her for the ones she cares. B IS sImply AMAZING !!. beatingheart
She is incredible!!! I think she is such a great role model for kindness and how to be #TeamWomen first!

It takes someone with a lot of character and incredible love for others to put others first and support them!

Whitney is a very, very luck girl to have had Becca as the F2 and soo supportive of Whit that it almost looked like she was giving her blessing to Chris at the FRC (saying you will make an incredible husband) rather than worrying about being dumped. Beautiful girl! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal