SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:48 pm

I don't think he was his type.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:52 am

Did anyone watch Becca's 5-min church interview? I just started watching, but I'm loving her so far! So far, she talked about how she really did start falling for Chris, how the show is not scripted at all, but there are certain things they want you to talk about, and how she accidentally let the show know she was a virgin when she was confronting Ashley I after her freakout about telling Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:04 am

chasingpavements wrote:Did anyone watch Becca's 5-min church interview? I just started watching, but I'm loving her so far! So far, she talked about how she really did start falling for Chris, how the show is not scripted at all, but there are certain things they want you to talk about, and how she accidentally let the show know she was a virgin when she was confronting Ashley I after her freakout about telling Chris.

i would love to. can you direct me as to where to find it?..TIA ! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:48 am

Here you go! http://www.5minchurch.com/Live.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:31 am

thanks CP! yes

from 18:00 mark

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:07 am

Becca is such a great girl! She's so incredibly sane and grounded. yes

I figured the virgin reveal wasn't planned. :yes:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:22 am

Been wanting to comment on that event. She is so articulate and brutally honest!

- She set the record straight  that she was the one being rejected giggling . What an adorable dumpee! beatingheart
-:shocked!:  "Becca...do the PI now!" after the accidentally virgin reveal...Just goes to show us that the producers found a golden mine to milking her reveal.duh
- ITA with her say about SM and how it can be a 'double-edge sword'.
- How often in this franchise we do get to see a dumpee F2 saying she has much respect to the final couple and love for the F1?.Let me count: just once in the Bachelor show history. yes
- LOL-ing at "does any of you have brother?". Im 1000% sure that B wont be running out of options as tonz of guys already lining up in front of her door. :yes:. The thing is, -just as revelaled by Dylan on Nick thread- its actually hard for any contestant to find the 'one' post show sad.  Hopefully B could rely on her close circles to set her up with someone deserving.

Above vid is another confirmation for me to stand firm IMO that she is so ridiculuously beautiful, kind, honest, humble and awesome. So awesome that it hurts ! (read: i just had to change my avi to her sweet face again laugh out loud). beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:04 pm

This.girl.is.amazing!  Love her!  :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:This.girl.is.amazing!  Love her!  :yes:

:yes:  Wonderful interview.  Hope her message of self-love continues to reach more people.  She lives her beliefs - great role model.

Thanx for the vid!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:04 pm

notarose wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:This.girl.is.amazing!  Love her!  :yes:

:yes:  Wonderful interview.  Hope her message of self-love continues to reach more people.  She lives her beliefs - great role model.

Thanx for the vid!

Amen. i really hope just as her nuggy, she will find love soon! Praying ..so that they could do a double date. Hopefully sooner than later! Smiley .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Poofette Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Cute interview with Becca this am. There was a short video of Becca receiving the flowers. There is also a audio file for download of the approx 5 min interview. Becca is such a gem!

https://twitter.com/jandtmornings/status/586532451654115330

Poofette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal